Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

Alex95

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Gino nominated Moose & Summer for eviction. Moose and Summer are playing in the veto with Haleena, JL, and Josh. No Marty or Kevin, amazing picks for a Marty backdoor to happen! Just can't have Haleena win.

About that….

4 vs. 1 🤦‍♂️. My faves are losers :broken::dead:

Ugh I really wanted to dump Marty this week, but if Moose leaves I’ll be fine. Right now I’m at anyone but Summer or Betty so I’m gonna need the two of them to figure out how to win a comp. Or Josh if he could crawl out of Kevin’s ass.

Honestly this all comes back to Gino for me the more I sit with this. I'm not mad at Haleena or Kevin at all, not using the veto is 1000% the right call. There were five people who plotted evicting Gino in a room just a week ago and he used 2/3 people remaining that weren't in that room as pawns. Gino needed to use this HOH to form an alliance with Jacey-Lynne, Moose, and Summer instead of using two of them as pawns.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:13 PM, Alex95 said:

Gino nominated Moose & Summer for eviction. Moose and Summer are playing in the veto with Haleena, JL, and Josh. No Marty or Kevin, amazing picks for a Marty backdoor to happen! Just can't have Haleena win.

On 4/10/2022 at 1:02 AM, jarmon said:

About that….

Ugh I was thinking the odds were SO good for a Marty backdoor.... and then Haleena wins it. 😐 

On 4/10/2022 at 7:05 AM, Alex95 said:

4 vs. 1 🤦‍♂️. My faves are losers :broken::dead:

Ugh I really wanted to dump Marty this week, but if Moose leaves I’ll be fine. Right now I’m at anyone but Summer or Betty so I’m gonna need the two of them to figure out how to win a comp. Or Josh if he could crawl out of Kevin’s ass.

Ughh, exactly what I'm thinking when watching these episodes. :dead: Why can't they ever win anything? :dead: 

On 4/10/2022 at 7:50 AM, Solaris said:

boo!  I wanted the Marty backdoor T_T 

I did too. 😢 :broken: 

On 4/10/2022 at 8:59 AM, Alex95 said:

Honestly this all comes back to Gino for me the more I sit with this. I'm not mad at Haleena or Kevin at all, not using the veto is 1000% the right call. There were five people who plotted evicting Gino in a room just a week ago and he used 2/3 people remaining that weren't in that room as pawns. Gino needed to use this HOH to form an alliance with Jacey-Lynne, Moose, and Summer instead of using two of them as pawns.

Ahh dang, now that you put it like this.... I really wish they had made that alliance. :( I guess Gino didn't want to break the 5-person alliance quite yet, in case the plan didn't fall through, even though he should have as he really wanted Marty to go.

On 4/11/2022 at 10:18 AM, Spazztick said:

josh (says) he threw the comp to haleena. it's sooo irritating stanning the josh/betty/summer/moose sideskdbg ksdnfn,fsdf ugh all these clutch wins for the WRONG PEOPL EIM SICK 

Ugh at this regarding Josh. But I get it as he didn't seem entirely on board with wanting to backdoor Marty, with his telling Kevin of it, of course.

Marty's old ass beat these kids in another endurance HOH. My faves are losers who deserve what's coming their way :dead:

The house is gonna try to get him to split up the showmance, but it looks like his target is Betty as of now.

At least he can't compete in the HOH on the triple ^_^.

Betty won veto queeeeeeeeen :wub: :wub:

As of now Kevin will go up against Josh and Josh will be evicted. They’re all gonna try to push for JL to go up though. Tbh I’d be here for Kevin going up and the vote flipping against him :ph34rwave:. But I don’t see Josh campaigning hard against Kevin which sucks since he has so much ammo :/

• Like 2

BETTY. DID. THAT. :wub:

I am hoping that Jacey-Lynne gets nominated instead of Kevin tho. But either way, I think Josh is toast :no: he's so nice & funny so it's defs sad :(

BUT I am hoping now that Betty wins that Triple Eviction HOH. :wub:

Marty nominating Betty 3 times and she survived all 3 times? Dare I say, ICON? :wub:

Marty "solidified" a final five with Kevin, Haleena, Gino, and Jacey-Lynne and forced Kevin, Haleena, and JL to pick gummy bears for who should be the replacement nominee. Gino insisted he participated as well. He picked the bad gummy bear and is now going up and will be evicted in three days lmao.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Gino insisted he participated as well. He picked the bad gummy bear and is now going up and will be evicted in three days lmao.

this is the dumbest move but i don't care it saves my favorite after all. :haha: this is probably my favorite week to date. (if he goes)