Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

Alex95

As expected, Marty nominated Jay & Jacey-Lynne with Jay as his target. However, the veto could change everything. Not a lot of people are passionate about these nominations so I can see most veto picks throwing it, giving the nominees a good chance to win. As of now it seems Kevin will be backdoored if the veto is used, but it could flip to Jess. Marty really wants to take Stephanie out, but he made a deal with her when they were the final two in the HOH that he doesn't want to go back on.

• Like 1

Jacey-Lynne won veto :/. Jay apparently confronted Kyle today and told him they're coming after the big guys (Kyle, Gino, Hermon, Moose) so I think this is it for Jay. Marty will likely put Kevin up as a pawn against Jay and Jay will get evicted. There is a chance that Steph goes up and she goes out, but that would require Marty to break his word to her and shift his target from Jay to Steph.

Jacey-Lynne vetoed herself and Betty was nominated in her place. It was supposed to be Kevin, but Marty switched to Betty because he feared she could be a vote for Jay to stay. It should be a near unanimous vote against Jay, Jess might vote for them to stay.

So it seems like the plan is to nominate Steph & Betty with Steph as his target. However, obviously Canada has the save and a lot of people are voting to save Betty. If she gets saved, I have no idea what Kyle's gonna do (besides lose it lmao). Maybe Jess?

No idea what's happening now Kyle is one of the most insane people ever. Stephanie, Moose, Betty, and even Hermon are all potential targets of his right now. I think Kyle is paranoid about some sort of Canadian Cookout so he feels on the bottom of the Savage Seven so he's trying to blow it up and build a brand new alliance (with Haleena and all the white people which is obviously 😬). Or Kyle is just losing his mind with paranoia and there's no logic to what he's doing.

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

MARTY won safety??? The casuals are sick, giving us the most boring possible result.

Seems like Moose & Betty noms right now. Hopefully Moose blows up everyone’s shit :wub:

Never mind he’s putting Stephanie up with Moose. Why? Who the f*ck knows with Kyle

Kyle has officially nominated Moose & Stephanie for eviction. Aka, one person from each of his two different alliances 🤦‍♂️. Betty avoiding nominations without getting safety from Canada is just the craziest thing ever. The plan is to take Moose out, but the rest of the Savage 7 are obviously starting to turn on Kyle. Hermon, Tynesha, and Stephanie have discussed saving Moose and forming a counter-resistance with Josh, Kevin, Haleena, and Jess. The Kevin, Haleena, and Jess outsider group can become extremely powerful this week.

I'm happy for Moose! Well mainly happy for my draft, but I think he has more chaos to bring. It seems like Stephanie is the target now? I can't keep up with Kyle lmao. Steph won me over this week with how much fight she showed when she found out she was getting nominated, but literally no one wants to work with her so she just has no longevity in this house.