Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

Alex95

As expected, Jess nominated Moose & Hermon for eviction. Veto draw should be happening soon, Jess needs a good draw or else there's a good chance we could get another nominee winning lol.

I agree there's not really a great replacement nominee for Jess. Gino would be easy since he just nominated them, but Jess seems to be building a bit of a bridge there. Tynesha lowkey told Jess she won't hold whatever decision makes against Jess so she kiiiiiinda gave them permission to make her the easiest replacement nominee choice.

Edited by Alex95

Josh, Marty, and JL playing in veto with Moose & Hermon. Tough draw for the guys. Josh is likely throwing if I had to guess, but Marty & JL have already won veto, and I think they'll definitely go for it, so we know they can do it again. Still think history can repeat itself and a nominee wins again lol.

I'm falling beyond already 🙈. I'm enjoying the season, the timing of the season isn't great as I've been very busy lol. But Hermon vetoed himself and Tynesha was nominated in his place. It's seeming like the vote may flip. There's talk of Gino, JL, Marty, Kevin, and Haleena blindsiding her. Tbh I wouldn't be against it. Tynesha has just given us nothing this season. She's sweet, but Moose has way more entertainment potential. I'm hoping Betty or Summer can win the next HOH no matter what happens.

There was some flip flopping but it seems right now it'll be a 5-4 vote with Tynesha leaving. Hermon went back and forth about flipping, but he thinks he successfully got the votes for Tynesha to stay, but he's being played by Kevin & Haleena. Josh knows Tynesha's going, but he's voting in the minority to keep up appearances because recently a final three alliance was formed between Kevin, Haleena, and Josh.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:53 PM, Spazztick said:

PS wtf happened to the door twist? That was actually cool and JOSH AND BETTY WERE ROBBED OF DOORS

I was wondering about what happened with this twist too. :unsure: 

On 3/26/2022 at 8:12 PM, Alex95 said:

Hermon won veto, holy shit. I can't believe the noms keep doing it :dead:. I'm very sad for Moose though whom I've really grown to like, but I can't imagine him possibly surviving this week now.

Ugh yeah, same to all of this. I would have preferred Moose winning the Veto over Hermon as well.

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

There was some flip flopping but it seems right now it'll be a 5-4 vote with Tynesha leaving. Hermon went back and forth about flipping, but he thinks he successfully got the votes for Tynesha to stay, but he's being played by Kevin & Haleena. Josh knows Tynesha's going, but he's voting in the minority to keep up appearances because recently a final three alliance was formed between Kevin, Haleena, and Josh.

Ugh if this remains true, which seems likely.... I made a huge mistake in choosing Tynesha over Moose for the draft. :dead: 

Ugh marty wants summer out. He’s literally the only HOH that would target her this week so of course he won. Sounds like betty summer noms as of now but Kevin (and to a lesser extent josh/Haleena) really wants to push for one of moose or hermon to go up and be the target instead. 

Back to Betty josh because they think betty has a secret power… anyway ~ 

betty josh noms currently with moose replacement but he’s changing his mind every 10 minutes and is cracked as hell so it’ll probably change again but these seem locked 

Betty & Josh have been officially nominated for eviction. Summer is the new backup target if someone wins veto as she and Marty just got in a huge fight with each other.

These are the worst HOH’s I have ever seen :dead:. Every single week the HOH just becomes completely unhinged :dead:

1 hour ago, Spazztick said:

As of now Kevin is pulling off josh and they’re BD’ing Hermon. 

I like Hermon, but this is acceptable especially when it's Josh, summer and Betty as the alternatives