Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

Alex95

Bayleigh won the veto and took Todd off the block. Kayla has been nominated in his place. I haven’t watched the episode yet, but sounds like Dougie really took the power back.

Kayla is effed then. Avery can't compete next week, so she'll be nominated if Bayleigh or Victoria don't win. Avery screwed up big time.

Congrats to Bayleigh on making it to the final 7.  I would have never seen this game at the start of the season.  

Edited by Solaris

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Bayleigh won the veto and took Todd off the block. Kayla has been nominated in his place. I haven’t watched the episode yet, but sounds like Dougie really took the power back.

And Victoria completely fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.  She just handed things right back to Anthony like the idiot she is.

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

Tola is hoh

Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr

Sounds like Avery and Bayleigh nominations

In fairness, the women had their chance multiple times, and they blew it each time.  Avery, in particular, blew it last week.

Well, the news just gets worse.

Todd won the Veto . . . and despite Bayleigh being on the block, he didn't use it.

One of Avery or Bayleigh is going home.  Likely Avery.  So she's going to get Vivek'd.

This week sucks I hope bayleigh finds a way to stay. I want Tola out in the double and that'll force the house against bayleigh and Todd the following week. Mostly Todd hopefully.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

This week sucks I hope bayleigh finds a way to stay. I want Tola out in the double and that'll force the house against bayleigh and Todd the following week. Mostly Todd hopefully.

Good news for you.  Anthony actually wants Bayleigh to stay, as does Lexus.

13 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, now he has to actually play with Tola gone.

considering he's one of the few who have actually played this season, your statement makes no sense. I don't like him, but he's dominated the game strategically.

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

considering he's one of the few who have actually played this season, your statement makes no sense. I don't like him, but he's dominated the game strategically.

I meant play more on the attack now.  He's done behind-the-scenes-type stuff, sure.  But with Tola gone and Lexus only fairly decent at the game, now he has to be more out in the open.  And even more than that, he has to really show his cards that he was better at hiding.

Edited by Rodney

On 4/25/2024 at 5:30 PM, Solaris said:

eh, he's kind of been carried by victoria for a huge portion of the game. he lost matt/goose/tola/vivek all on weeks he wanted them to stay because he didn't have enough power or influence to flip anything.

victoria is playing super sloppy and emotional, but she's had a chokehold on the house for most the game, and anthony is extremely lucky she's blindly loyal to him (because of their friendship OUTSIDE of the game lol) which is what he's mainly benefiting from. 

Apparently Anthony beat Bayleigh in a tiebreaker 💔 so close. 

I do think he'll prob strike at V this week though - which IMO is not even smart for his game at this point, as I think she's the most likely to keep him safe at 4. 

4 hours ago, Spazztick said:

I do think he'll prob strike at V this week though - which IMO is not even smart for his game at this point, as I think she's the most likely to keep him safe at 4. 

Eh, Lexus probably will, too, unless Bayleigh and/or Todd can convince her that it wouldn't be in her best interest to do so if she hopes to win.

Todd won the veto and Spicy was put up in his place. Seems she is set to be evicted against Lexus.

Haven't watched in a few weeks, catching up just via tweets, but I am soooooo proud of Bayleigh. While I always loved her as a character, I never took her seriously as a player. But despite not being in the two major alliances of the season (Hot Chocolate and The Directors), she has infiltrated the minds of the vets and completely manipulated them into doing her bidding. Now she's in the final four with her number one ally and still no one's number one target going into the next week. I hope the jury has respect for her if she makes it there because she is really doing The Thing.

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Todd won the veto and Spicy was put up in his place. Seems she is set to be evicted against Lexus.

Really?  Would Todd and Bayleigh do that?  They essentially have control of the vote, as they're the only two voting.  Would they really evict Victoria over Lexus?

Anthony may have just committed game suicide.  Victoria will poison him to the jury if she's evicted on Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Bayleigh won final four HOH, mother is in final three!!!!!

She nominated Todd & Lexus. But as we know, final four noms don't matter, it all comes down to veto.

I needed this news today!  Not that I thought she was necessarily in danger, bur queen shit right there.