Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

Alex95

Brey, Ty, and Tina are playing in veto with Rohan and Tera. Bad draw for Victoria. Rohan will veto himself, Tina & Tera will veto her, and Ty likely won’t use it. Brey could be interesting. He’s on board to backdoor Victoria but Ty will probably work hard to get him not to use it. He also might want revenge on Rohan for not using it last week.

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I do think its possible for Victoria to stay if she gets nominated.  She needs only need 4 votes.  I would expect she could get Kiefer, Ty and Jed.  

Yeah it’s not over! It depends how hard Ty and Jed are willing to fight for her to Beth.

Rohan has officially vetoed himself and Beth has nominated Victoria in his place next to Tera.

Victoria HAS to throw the Oddballs under the bus hard. Dig it into Jed, Ty, Kiefer, and Beth that Rohan, Brey, Tera, and Tina are all aligned against them.

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Victoria has spent the entire morning campaigning and fighting bitches left and right :wub:. I don’t think she’ll be able to stay, but her All-Stars spot remains LOCKED.

A season with Victoria & Kaela? Sign me up! 

Oooh glad to read Victoria has been campaigning hard for herself! I knew she wouldn't give up without a fight. I would love for her to pull off a miracle and stay but doubtful that can happen. Regardless she has played such an exciting and interesting game. :yes: 

Amazing move for Beth. Not so amazing move for Jed & Ty.

On the other hand, if they took Breydon out I do feel like Kiefer would realize he needs to stay loyal to Tina & Tera so either week the next week would be 3 vs. 3 and Kiefer does seem to be a bigger comp threat than Tina and Breydon.