What Series are you watching/binging on?

istersay

just started watching The Outsider on HBO Now, it's so good :thumbsup:

The-Outsider-1120x630-390x220.jpg

Based on Stephen King's best-selling novel of the same name, "The Outsider" begins by following an investigation which at first seems like it will be simple and straightforward but things change as it leads into the gruesome murder of a young boy by a seasoned cop. When an insidious supernatural force edges its way into the case, it leads the investigators to question everything they believe in. The character of Holly Gibney from "Mr. Mercedes" is a major character in this series.

Original release: January 12, 2020 –; present
Genres: Serial, Crime, Horror

I'm watching it too! I'm kind of worried that ~10 hours might be too long to make it a nice adaptation, but I'll take it over a rushed 2 1/2 hour movie. I'll have to check out the third episode today because I started falling asleep when I went to watch it last night.

I watch a lot of TV shows, but the latest show that I binged was The Loudest Voice;

The Loudest Voice tells the story of Roger Ailes, who molded Fox News into one of the most powerful, influential media networks in history. The series focuses primarily on the past decade in which Ailes became one of the most prominent figures in modern American conservatism, while flashing back to defining events in Ailes' life, including the 9/11 attacks, the 2008 U.S. presidential election and 2016 U.S. presidential election, and the sexual harassment accusations and settlements that ended his career.

I just finished Mindhunter season 2, and it's been so good. I'm pissed that David Fincher is busy doing other things and it may never return for season 3 and beyond. Jonathan Groff's character is so different from his role on Glee.

9 hours ago, v-streamer said:

I just finished Mindhunter season 2, and it's been so good. I'm pissed that David Fincher is busy doing other things and it may never return for season 3 and beyond. Jonathan Groff's character is so different from his role on Glee.

I love that series, so well done. I was really hoping for more seasons :(

On 1/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, x3 because of u said:

Project Runway (but really only because my bf has never watched it and he's now obsessed with it so I'm rewatching episodes I haven't seen in years). Also rewatching the early seasons of Idol (currently on S6).

The early seasons of Project Runway were so good. Look at how how Yaya is doing on Chicago Med.

I sued to think S6 of Idol was awful, but t it got so much worse down the way