I Can See Your Voice US πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ€ FOX Wed 8pm

Decided to check this out. It was pretty decent for the most part.

Β 

I was happy to see Shannon win it all after gambling on the Stylist because it certainly wouldn't have been a great first impression having the contestant on the first episode not win anything. Also, the Rock Climber and Stylist had great voices (dare I say I thought the Stylist was better than Nick in the duet, LOL)Β though I'll admit I was skeptical about the Stylist and thought Shannon blew her chance when she cut the Rock Climber.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, istersay said:

Secret studio? this part is new

Β 

Mathlete chosen, wth, the voice was like a squeakΒ minionspopcorn.gif

Β Β 

Β :lmao:Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, istersay said:

guess she doesn't trust the panel :lmao:

Β 

She said she didn't like Rock Climber from the start! :dead:Β No reason why.

but really there is no way to keep all 5 rounds of the 10,000. cause both were good singers so even if she keeps rock climber she would have lost the 10,000 eliminating stylist. same with if she keeps golfer to the end and he was f3 with rock climber and stylist. so wouldnt she have ended up with 30,000 either way?

13 minutes ago, bswanson said:

but really there is no way to keep all 5 rounds of the 10,000. cause both were good singers so even if she keeps rock climber she would have lost the 10,000 eliminating stylist. same with if she keeps golfer to the end and he was f3 with rock climber and stylist. so wouldnt she have ended up with 30,000 either way?

Β 

The only way a contestant gets to earn $50k in the first five rounds is if there is only one singer among the Secret Voices. In other versions of the show,Β the good/bad singer ratioΒ of the Secret Voices changes with each episode, so if that applies to the US franchise too,Β the amount of money you can earn can vary wildly across episodes.Β 

8 hours ago, bswanson said:

Β 

8 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

The only way a contestant gets to earn $50k in the first five rounds is if there is only one singer among the Secret Voices. In other versions of the show,Β the good/bad singer ratioΒ of the Secret Voices changes with each episode, so if that applies to the US franchise too,Β the amount of money you can earn can vary wildly across episodes.Β 

Β 

I was wondering about this as well. It appears the ratio of good/bad singers appear to be random because the maximum Shannon would've won was $30k based on the ratio of the good singers of the episode. It would be evil if there were five good singers and one bad one where the maximum amount of money a contestant could win was $10k. Now I'm curious if there's been episodes in other versions in which that scenario happened, LOL.

3 hours ago, Crisis said:

Β 

Β 

I was wondering about this as well. It appears the ratio of good/bad singers appear to be random because the maximum Shannon would've won was $30k based on the ratio of the good singers of the episode. It would be evil if there were five good singers and one bad one where the maximum amount of money a contestant could win was $10k. Now I'm curious if there's been episodes in other versions in which that scenario happened, LOL.

Β 

It definitely happened in my country's version. 5 singers and 1 fake singer. And I don't think I've ever seen an episode where there's only 1 singer among the Secret Voices. But it's the Secret Voices who was getting cash there, so that's fine.

Edited by Teraginn

Finally watched the entire episode and I really enjoyed it! Love the staging and the panel was a lot better than I expected it to be. The game structure is fun and fresh, but I think the secret demo round is just the lipsync round with an added unnecessary layer of difficulty with the pitch modification. Would rather have a longer Interrogation round.Β And as discussed above, the reward system is kinda wonky and random. But overall, a really fun companion to The Masked Singer!

• Like 1

only watched a few minutes of this last week. will watch more this week to see Jordin Sparks who will be on it this week.

• Like 1