The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

After Florida enacted their the anti-vaccine mandate legislation for the private sector, and anti-mask legislation for school districts this week, there have been many reports like this one, and also reports of large school districts dropping their mask mandates. Some of the school districts had been ignoring the executive order, but the legislation gives it more teeth. I suppose both of these could be challenged in court, but they would likely lose. 

—-

Disney World reportedly suspended their vaccine mandates to employees within hours of the legislation being signed. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

So, not fleeing a crime scene. I mean, this was obvious because of his swerving from side to side to try to hit as many people as possible. 

The crime scene narrative seems bs when I first heard of it. But that didn't stop the corporate media from pushing the fake news.

4 hours ago, season1 said:

The crime scene narrative seems bs when I first heard of it. But that didn't stop the corporate media from pushing the fake news.

Yeah, once you see the footage (which I did by accident), it's obvious his swerving was actually AIMING at victims. Fry the bastard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

How will they enforce it? Good luck. 

They rely on companies to implement the "mandate". And there will definitely be lawsuit and probably judicial stay before then. 

Speaking of companies imposing mandates despite the court order, I hope their employees would sue them.

Edited by season1

2 hours ago, season1 said:

They rely on companies to implement the "mandate". And there will definitely be lawsuit and probably judicial stay before then. 

Speaking of companies imposing mandates despite the court order, I hope their employers would sue them.

Yeah, but some of them are foreign companies. 

“Papers please.” 

It will go up in smoke like most of Biden’s other attempts. 

By the way, why is the media not covering OSHA suspending implementation of the mandate for private sector businesses?

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, but some of them are foreign companies. 

“Papers please.” 

It will go up in smoke like most of Biden’s other attempts. 

By the way, why is the media not covering OSHA suspending implementation of the mandate for private sector businesses?

The corporate media do not want their viewers/listeners to know that the OSHA/Federal mandate is suspended. They want businesses to ignore the court order; Biden himself said that companies should ignore the court.