The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

15 minutes ago, season1 said:

Merriam-Webster defines "anti-vaxxer" to include those who are opposed to the vaccine mandates. 

u5hOHZ4.png

Archive link

I guess some here are now "anti-vaxxers" according to Merriam-Webster (online) dictionary without realizing it.

I’m definitely opposed to mandates. I guess I’m an anti-Vaxxer then, even though I’m vaccinated, and haven’t ruled out the booster (I have an underlying medical condition). 😂 

• Like 1

Bad news from Vietnam:

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/120-children-hospitalized-province-suspends-pfizer-vaccine-batch-4397748.html

http://dtinews.vn/en/news/017002/77049/-fifth-student-dies-after-receiving-pfizer-vaccine-shot-in-vietnam.html

So yeah, lets give it to children and lets go for a 4th round. Pfizer hasn't made enough money and Anthony Fauci is still not emperor of the universe.

What an odd way to enact population control....

On a lighter note:

Edited by monkshood
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, monkshood said:

On a lighter note:

I saw that Jussie meme last week, and it makes me laugh every time I see it. :haha: Strangely, the media has been very quiet about that case. They were all up in arms 2 years ago, outraged at those "homophobic racists" who "attacked" Jussie. They should have listened to Dave Chappelle instead of pushing the obvious hoax.

This 5-minute video was posted two years ago:

Edited by season1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, monkshood said:

Bad news from Vietnam:

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/120-children-hospitalized-province-suspends-pfizer-vaccine-batch-4397748.html

http://dtinews.vn/en/news/017002/77049/-fifth-student-dies-after-receiving-pfizer-vaccine-shot-in-vietnam.html

So yeah, lets give it to children and lets go for a 4th round. Pfizer hasn't made enough money and Anthony Fauci is still not emperor of the universe.

Sad to see kids suffering from the experimental vaccines. But kids aren't the only ones who are having adverse effects from the vaccines.

VAERS, CDC's self reporting system that tracks adverse events from the vaccines, have logged almost 20K deaths, 30K+ disabilities and 100K+ hospitalizations to date. Some reports say that less than 10% of hospitals actually report any vaccine injury to the VAERS system so the current data is at least 10x less than actual numbers.

Here's an analysis of the latest VAERS data (up to 12/3/21):

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/12/11/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-12-03-2021/

BcyPjXD.png

Flu Vaccine vs Covid Vaccine

kWwa7mC.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, monkshood said:

Bad news from Vietnam:

On a lighter note:

I think the vaccines are only mildly effective but how does the = population control?  Its not like the vaccines kill people.

On 12/11/2021 at 8:07 AM, sneaky said:

I think the vaccines are only mildly effective but how does the = population control?  Its not like the vaccines kill people.

Guess you missed season1's last few posts... 🙃

See also:

https://newspunch.com/fda-release-first-batch-of-on-pfizer-vaccine-documents-after-being-sued-for-information/

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/12/09/fda-says-it-needs-75-years-to-release-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data-to-the-public/

Edited by monkshood
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

He can't answer the question (or he's told not to respond to such question) so he laughed it off. But the corporate media won't talk about it so he's not worried about optics.

He's so sure that he can get away with anything due to the media on his side that he says stuff like this:

I was watching this doctor, I believe from Johns Hopkins on CNN yesterday discuss the possibility of an annual booster specifically to target the Omicron variant and even the hosts on there seemed exasperated. Like, what do you want us to do with this information? All I could think was - this is never, ever going to end. Further more, to take it to a political place, President Biden came into office promising to fix this. Former President Trump was knocked out of office because of COVID and I predict Biden will be held to account too, for inaction on COVID, for inflation. I think people in the country understand a single person can't wave a wand and cause a virus to just disappear, but the key is not overpromising and not delivering in the least. I don't know a single person that feels optimistic about the future and that's a problem. But hey, Pete Buttigieg got to be Transportation Secretary! There's that. 😅 

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Trump just keeps shooting himself in the foot. I don’t want to hear any excuses from his cult this time. 

Trump knows many of his supporters do not agree with him on the vaccines. They booed him when he mentioned the vaccines during his rallies a couple months ago. He probably knows that statements like this could possibly alienate many supporters. He either believes the vaccines as a net positive for him, or he really does not want to run anymore and he's trying to tell his supporters to look somewhere else. :unsure:

As to Biden, crediting Trump with the vaccine creation seems like an incoming narrative shift is in the works. If things go horribly wrong among those who got the vaccine, they can start blaming Trump for the vaccines.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, season1 said:

Trump knows many of his supporters do not agree with him on the vaccines. They booed him when he mentioned the vaccines during his rallies a couple months ago. He probably knows that statements like this could possibly alienate many supporters. He either believes the vaccines as a net positive for him, or he really does not want to run anymore and he's trying to tell his supporters to look somewhere else. :unsure:

As to Biden, crediting Trump with the vaccine creation seems like an incoming narrative shift is in the works. If things go horribly wrong among those who got the vaccine, they can start blaming Trump for the vaccines.

If Trump and his doctor think the booster is the best course of action for him, I’m fine with that. But, I can’t believe he took Biden’s bait that easily. He should have instead talked about all of the lies in the speech, and how Biden promised to eradicate the virus.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

If Trump and his doctor think the booster is the best course of action for him, I’m fine with that. But, I can’t believe he took Biden’s bait that easily. He should have instead talked about all of the lies in the speech, and how Biden promised to eradicate the virus.  

He makes moves and says stuff that don't seem to make sense. Like when he keeps saying "The best is yet to come" (after talking about how bad Biden's policies are for the country, during the past couple of rallies) or "You will be very happy soon" (when people tell him he should come back).  

Maybe in a few years, if anyone is still interested, somebody would reveal the method to his madness in a book or a show. Or he would write a book about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, season1 said:

He makes moves and says stuff that don't seem to make sense. Like when he keeps saying "The best is yet to come" (after talking about how bad Biden's policies are for the country, during the past couple of rallies) or "You will be very happy soon" (when people tell him he should come back).  

Maybe in a few years, if anyone is still interested, somebody would reveal the method to his madness in a book or a show. Or he would write a book about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know. He gets away with a lot of stuff he says. At the very least, I think he’s guaranteed to have challengers. The more the merrier. The only one I don’t want to see up there is Chris Christie. 

• Like 1

California is firing more healthcare workers, even vaccinated ones.  :wacko:

And Chicago now has a 10-minute rule (I guess Omicron has a timer that prevents it from infecting people unless they stay longer than 10 minutes in a location.)

Around 1:45, she mentioned exemption (from vax proof) for those in the venue for less than 10 minutes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, season1 said:

California is firing more healthcare workers, even vaccinated ones.  :wacko:

And Chicago now has a 10-minute rule (I guess Omicron has a timer that prevents it from infecting people unless they stay longer than 10 minutes in a location.)

Around 1:45, she mentioned exemption (from vax proof) for those in the venue for less than 10 minutes.

Both of those are wrong, but the Chicago one is totally nonsensical. I’m pretty sure you can catch covid in less than 10 minutes if you’re at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not even Minneapolis is doing stupid shit like that. 

• Like 1

When you see this pinned tweet, what comes to mind? The first thing I think of is who the “on high” was at the time. This is directed at Trump and Fauci. He also mocks the “15 days to control the spread” quite regularly. He’s pretty good at this stuff, and so is she. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Both of those are wrong, but the Chicago one is totally nonsensical. I’m pretty sure you can catch covid in less than 10 minutes if you’re at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not even Minneapolis is doing stupid shit like that. 

Maybe people would start questioning the premise the more they see nonsense like these.