2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Okay so @1234567890 is supposed to nominate next. Unfortunately I just got bad news that she is back in the hospital :broken:. I think what would be best is just wait the day and see if we get any updates or if it's a quick visit. If it's sadly not, I suggest we push her to the bottom of the nominating order and then @aliasocfan can nominate next if that works for everyone.

Ooh noo, Victoria. 😢 Sending my best and well wishes for her right now.

1 hour ago, aliasocfan said:

I'm good with waiting a bit for Victoria. I'm also good with nominating next. Let me know if I should be throwing together nominations. 😇

I think I’m gonna give Victoria the weekend, and then you can nominate on Monday if we sadly have no update.

• Like 1

RACHEL HUNTER

Rachel Hunter was a celebrity who is perhaps most well known as the titular character in the music video for Stacey’s Mom. She competed on the very first season of DWTS and was the shock elimination of the season, as she left in fourth place despite having higher scores than both Joey and eventual champion Kelly (not to mention having had the highest score the previous week which was where the viewer’s votes came from). She also placed second in our just-finished redo. I understand why people liked her, but I personally cared more about Joey and Kelly that season so her elimination never bugged me that much. Well done on her making it this far in here again!

SAVE:  Tia Carrere

35 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

01. Rachel Hunter

02. Tia Carrere

03. Toni Braxton

04. Joanna Krupa

05. Alexandra Raisman

06. Tamar Braxton

07. Jodie Sweetin

08. Simone Biles

09. Erika Jayne

10. Tinashe

11. Pixie Lott

12. Danny Mac

13. Faye Tozer

14. Karim Zeroua

RACHEL HUNTER

Rachel Hunter was a celebrity who is perhaps most well known as the titular character in the music video for Stacey’s Mom. She competed on the very first season of DWTS and was the shock elimination of the season, as she left in fourth place despite having higher scores than both Joey and eventual champion Kelly (not to mention having had the highest score the previous week which was where the viewer’s votes came from). She also placed second in our just-finished redo. I understand why people liked her, but I personally cared more about Joey and Kelly that season so her elimination never bugged me that much. Well done on her making it this far in here again!

SAVE: Faye Tozer

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Agree to disagree. LOL.

UGH if only I was allowed to cut this round, we could've solidified the Mya win for season 9. :broken:

I was wondering why you hadn't cut/saved yet. :lmao: LOL Even I forgot all of the blocks we did. :dead: 

But hmmm I can think of a few easy (easier) cuts from this group though. 

Aly Reisman

aly-raisman-blog-ftr.jpg

Alexandra Reisman is one of my least favorite gymnasts to appear on the show, if not my least favorite.  I found her very overrated when she competed on season on Season 16.  She was partnered with Mark Ballas.  On a season where you had Kellie and to a lesser extent Zendaya, Ally just got lost by comparison.  She had 2 perfect scores over the season, 1 for her Rumba (was meh), and 1 for freestyle (which was blah).  Her most interesting routine was her Afro Jazz which she didn't get a perfect score, but other a 29 out of 30.  She ultimately made the finals and got 4th place.  I am unsure who her secret fan is in these rankdowns, but she always goes pretty far. 

Save: Joanna Krupa