• Joana Martinez
    • Kat Hammock
    • Katie Kadan
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Ricky Duran
    • Rose Short
    • Shane Q
    • Will Breman

Rose Short - God's Country (10/10) - In case anybody forgot or hadn't thought about it in a few moments - we're blessed to be living in the same time as Rose Short. This was her best performance thus far, turning that dud of a song into something sassy and powerful. It wasn't overdone but it didn't feel like she was holding back. Rose Short deserves to be in the finale.

Will Breman - My Body (9.5/10) - THIS is the Will Breman that I've wanted from this whole damn competition. He went out and just gave one hell of a performance and didn't care about what anyone else said. It was the most confident and most comfortable that he's looked. Bless TPTB for giving him that closing spot.

Katie Kadan - Rolling in the Deep (9/10) - She's allowed to cruise through to the finale, so this felt rather uninteresting in comparison to what we've heard in the past, but she doesn't have a thing to worry about. She did a great job!

Ricky Duran - Born Under A Bad Sign (8/10) Simply put, my fear for Ricky is that he suffers from a lack of genuine "moments" in the competition. This was solid, and yes there was a fantastic guitar solo, but that guitar won't take him all the way. I still think they're pushing a Jake/Rose/Katie/Ricky finale, but the one I'm least sure about is Ricky because his songs aren't giving him the opportunity to stand out.

Joana Martinez - Impossible (8/10) - She recovered well from her misstep last week. It was her strongest vocal performance in the lives and in a perfect world, that should keep her safe until the next round. Sadly, we're not in a perfect world though - I do fear for her shot, especially with how low she's charting.

Marybeth Byrd - Lose You to Love Me (7.5/10) - I do think this is her best performance in the past few weeks, but I still struggle with what to think of her. She's shown her weaknesses in a previous and has a confusing musical identity that I can't gather my head around quite yet.

Kat Hammock - You're Still the One (6.5/10) - Similar to Marybeth, I think it was decently strong, but am concerned with what to think of her. All the remaining contestants can outsing her without issue and she remains uninteresting.

Jake Hoot - That Ain't My Truck (5/10) - This week I lasted to 1:05. It's not dreadful, but not worth listening to more.

Hello Sunday - Stone Cold (5/10) - I hope that the two of them look back at this performance and realize that vocally, they're better off as individual artists. Myla's a beast and had she sung that whole thing alone, that could've been one of the best of the night. Chelsea's grown so much and she actually did hit some of the notes rather well, but their voices do not blend well together. I've come around to liking them because of their growth, but this wasn't pleasant to listen to at all.

Shane Q - Caribbean Queen (3/10) - I genuinely think this is a kind, hardworking man who deserves to work in this industry, but he has failed on every occasion to deliver a good performance. The song choice is the clearest sign that the producers want nothing else to do with him, and I'll be damned if he makes it through tomorrow.

Edited by Someone648

Ricky Duran - Born Under A Bad Sign (8/10) Simply put, my fear for Ricky is that he suffers from a lack of genuine "moments" in the competition. This was solid, and yes there was a fantastic guitar solo, but that guitar won't take him all the way. I still think they're pushing a Jake/Rose/Katie/Ricky finale, but the one I'm least sure about is Ricky because his songs aren't giving him the opportunity to stand out since they're

Basically agree with everything you've said about him . . . but you kind of didn't finish here. :P

Also, you forgot to cross Myracle off.

I don't think they both will be down there since Shane & Joanna exist still.

It's a Bottom 3 tonight, and two are getting eliminated.

I personally hope it's Kat, Shane, and Hello Sunday, but I predict that America might replace Kat with Joana.

1. Will Breman-Slay! That’s how you close a night in the best way possible. Wow he’s good. I hope the BLUECREW votes for him and isn’t complacent.

2. Kat Hammock-Strange tree aside, this was a lovely performance from Kat. She sounds so soothing and her voice is music to my ears!

3. Rose Short-THATS an awesome performance. She put that song to rest and sounded great

4. Ricky Duran-He sure knows how to rock well. He has the potential to give Katie a run for her money.

5. Joana Martinez-She did good. I enjoyed it. The thing is though I feel she might get lost in the shuffle as the competition is tight and other contestants have more support from fans/TPTB. She sure did well here though.

6. Marybeth Byrd-The over the top staging aside, I enjoyed this from her quite a bit. Her best since her audition. She did really lovely on it :

7. Katie Kadan-Yes vocally she was perfect. However this overdone Adele song puts her here. Adele and Ed should be banned from covering even if contestants like Katie slay them like she did

8. Jake Hoot-He sounded nice, but I’m missing the spark from his performance from blinds-knockouts

9. Shane Q-Not the right song for him. However he did sound good, and his stage presence and confidence is improving.

10. Hello Sunday-Yes they sounded good, but the reason they’re put here is because this is one of my least favorite Demi songs. There were so many better songs in Demi’s catalogue. However this was a nice performance.

• Like 1

It's a Bottom 3 tonight, and two are getting eliminated.

I personally hope it's Kat, Shane, and Hello Sunday, but I predict that America might replace Kat with Joana.

In an ideal world the bottom 3 would be the 3 worst which is Shane followed by Hello Sunday and then Will. But Joanna seems like a lock for the bottom 3 and they pimped the hell out of Hello Sunday & Will for reasons unknown. They also purposely gave Kat & Marybeth the 2 worst spots in hopes that one of them will end up in the bottom instead of Will or Hello Sunday I guess will see if it worked or not.

In an ideal world the bottom 3 would be the 3 worst which is Shane followed by Hello Sunday and then Will. But Joanna seems like a lock for the bottom 3 and they pimped the hell out of Hello Sunday & Will for reasons unknown. They also purposely gave Kat & Marybeth the 2 worst spots in hopes that one of them will end up in the bottom instead of Will or Hello Sunday I guess will see if it worked or not.

Agree with all of this.

I think it's likely that Kat or Marybeth (prolly Kat) join Shane and Joana in the B3 tonight. Also think it's BS that Joana will be there again...but oh well.

1. Rose Short - “God’s Country”

2. Katie Kadan - “Rolling in the Deep"

3. Joana Martinez - “Impossible"

4. Ricky Duran - “Born Under a Bad Sign” 

5. Marybeth Byrd - “Lose You to Love Me”

6. Hello Sunday - “Stone Cold”

7. Will Breman - "My Body"

8. Kat Hammock - “You’re Still the One”

9. Jake Hoot - “That Ain’t My Truck"

10. Shane Q - “Caribbean Queen”

1. The Rose Short - THIS woman IS just incredible, I just- No words here!

2. Will Breeman - Finally he's back on track (for me, maybe not for you), more confident than ever.

3. Katie Kadan - Her last two performances were a bit meh to me, but she's right back in my taste, not her best bue that's because of the song, nailed it.

4. Joana Martinez - I say the same thing for her every week, It's just blows me away how good she is at her age, not my favorite from her but still amazing.

5. Ricky Duran - I think he's not on my T4 for the first time, sometimes it just gets tiring, he never delivers THAT moment I'm waiting for.

6. Marybeth Byrd - I kinda liked her for once tbh. Didn't try to belt and that's only good for her.

7. Jake Hoot - Ugh, he's good but can he just be a guest performer and not a guy who's stealing my favs chances at finale night?

8. Shane Q - Unpop here but I actually liked this performance, stage presence was cringe and vocals were a bit messy but overall I don't think he deserves all the hate he's getting on YT, I never dislike videos, not even Kat's, I honeslty don't know what kind of life people live to think that taking 2 seconds to dislike a vid is going to help their life get any better lol. It's sad. He's going home tho, that's it, no need to make his life miserable lol.

9. Kat Hammock - I totally respect her fans but this is such a big NO for me zzz.

10. Hello Sunday - I hate that they cried lol, messy as usual.

...I understand that we have... different opinions. :haha: I think Kat is among the 3 worst, along with Shane and Hello Sunday. It's cool, though!

I kinda-sorta get the bussing argument with Marybeth (going right after one of the frontrunners, who gave the performance to end all performances, and going at an awkward time during airing). But it wasn't the worst possible position. And Kat didn't get a bad "bus" position at all. If anything, going first is always the worst, and Rose killed it there anyway. Kat got to perform when the people who finished with 8:30 shows started channel surfing, and her performance was extremely pitchy, as I've found all of her live performances to be. Kat just isn't good to me. I respect that y'all like her, but she does nothing for me. I'd like to see her go home. To be fair, Will has pitch issues, too, but at least I don't find him dreadfully boring - and to me, he has fewer pitch issues than Kat, and a lot of artistry and pizzazz to make up for it.

If anyone was bussed, it was Shane. On top of getting one of the all-time worst song choices, dude had some of the most legendary sound quality issues I've ever heard on this show. On my TV, it was like he was miming, you couldn't hear him. It wasn't a good performance anyway, but the producers had to have deliberately made it worse. Poor guy. It's been long overdue, but I wish they hadn't done it like that because it was so slimy and underhanded.

And Hello Sunday wasn't pimped. They pimped themselves, with a little help from Kelly. I doubt the producers told them to cry or helped them much beyond that. I felt like crying after that pitchy performance, though. It was so painful. But now that I think about it, I hope that the crying and Kelly advocacy helps Hello Sunday stay out of the Bottom 3. I really don't like them, but I do like it when things are interesting and spicy. ;)

8. Shane Q - Unpop here but I actually liked this performance, stage presence was cringe and vocals were a bit messy but overall I don't think he deserves all the hate he's getting on YT, I never dislike videos, not even Kat's, I honeslty don't know what kind of life people live to think that taking 2 seconds to dislike a vid is going to help their life get any better lol. It's sad. He's going home tho, that's it, no need to make his life miserable lol.

This show did Shane so dirty. It's been a long time since I saw a contestant treated more mercilessly than that. He didn't deserve that. I personally found his performance to be bad on its own because of his stage presence, his iffy vocals, and his total lack of stage presence - but good God, they didn't have to humiliate him by giving him that horrific production. They made him sound worse and weaker than he actually was.

It's reality TV, though, and they call the shots... so what can you do? :/

1. Rose - Best performance of the night, one of, if not the best performance of the season imo

2. Katie - Especially with the finale, she really brought the house down on this one. Was basically made for her.

3. Marybeth - Impressive rebound imo

4. Ricky - Solid but not as impactful as last week.

5. Joana - This was good, but I fear she'll be in the bottom.

6. Jake - Not good, not bad. Completely unremarkable to me.

7. HS - Better than some previous performances, but still MKB is their best. Could be good with more experience.

8. Kat - She's just not my type of singer. I do understand her appeal but I think inexperience shows in extended notes.

9. Will - I've become increasingly less fond of him each weak unfortunately :(

10. Shane - He's overstayed his welcome, and I really pity him at this point.

Edited by Djsoke