DWTS28 Week 10 Discussion Thread

*Diana

You know mentioning Ally at EVERY chance you get is what gets us Ally fans upset and such. You don't have to bring her up with everyone's scores..... my gosh. :dead:

Maybe just not give us hell for not liking it and voicing our opinion? I don’t care if you don’t like Lauren or Hannah’s routine... Taste is subjective and so is someone’s opinion.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just not give us hell for not liking it and voicing our opinion? I don’t care if you don’t like Lauren or Hannah’s routine... Taste is subjective and so is someone’s opinion.

Thank you.

Also Wallace what happened to "You should comment and voice your opinion like everyone else." or does that not count for people who are sick of the Ally pimping?

That's not what Wally was saying though? Nobody's against saying x is better than y, the whole point is to say our opinions... it's just, there's a lot of talk about 'not making another fan war' and then it's followed by endless comments referring to a contestant being overrated. Literally endless. Wally's basically only brought it up once tonight and now he's giving hell? I don't get it, sorry.

I completely respect your opinion and agree that taste is subjective, but I think it goes both ways. That's all. :flowers:

You know mentioning Ally at EVERY chance you get is what gets us Ally fans upset and such. You don't have to bring her up with everyone's scores..... my gosh. :dead:

That’s exactly why I’m so fired up to defend Ally! You think she’s overrated, fine. But you don’t have to constantly mention it every chance you get! I never mentioned if I felt a contestant was overrated half as much as some people here do! Have I?

Thank you.

Also Wallace what happened to "You should comment and voice your opinion like everyone else." or does that not count for people who are sick of the Ally pimping?

He replied to basically the 100th post about this in this thread... literally nobody would be shutting it down if it wasn't mentioned every single post

That’s exactly why I’m so fired up to defend Ally! You think she’s overrated, fine. But you don’t have to constantly mention it every chance you get! I never mentioned if I felt a contestant was overrated half as much as some people here do! Have I?
No, you just turn “Best Routine” into “I refuse to vote for anything that doesn’t have my favourite contestant in it” instead.