DWTS28 Week 10 Discussion Thread

*Diana

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the judges to award Ally a 30 just for breathing while nitpicking everyone else. :wub:

Don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over? :yawn:

Can you imagine spending so many posts on someone you supposedly don't like instead of praising your faves? Can't relate.

OMG, SERIOUSLY. (!) Preach it, Alex. (!)

Same! :wub:

:wub:

I was about to say the same. :dead: Going to stay out of the drama for now and hope Kel has a good night! :w00t:

His ballroom has improved so I expect a much better tango. And of course Witney x Contemporary should slay. Lowkey think he might be the best of the night :wub:

His ballroom has improved so I expect a much better tango. And of course Witney x Contemporary should slay. Lowkey think he might be the best of the night :wub:
That Kelly Monaco trajectory continues. :wub:

LOL I just realized they have the same initials too. :dead:

outside of Hannah, his contempary is what I am most excited for, it's where Witney SLAYS

That Kelly Monaco trajectory continues. :wub:

LOL I just realized they have the same initials too. :dead:

All of us settling our other differences to stan Kel..the Switzerland of the season :wub:

All of S**n's votes will now be transfered to white father James so I'd be worried if I was Kel, Lauren, Hannah or Ally fan. :haha:
You say this like James wasn't already #1 in votes. :dead:

But let's be real. Most of the people voting for S*an didn't even watch this show and won't vote anymore.

All of S**n's votes will now be transfered to white father James so I'd be worried if I was Kel, Lauren, Hannah or Ally fan. :haha:

I think "sweet blonde, white country girl Lauren Alaina" will get them. But tbh most of Sean's votes came from Tr*mp tweets and not people who watch the show so I think they're dying with him.

You say this like James wasn't already #1 in votes. :dead:

But let's be real. Most of the people voting for S*an didn't even watch this show and won't vote anymore.

James is winning and I oculd have told you that after week 1. Everyone else is wasting their Time :dead:

I think "sweet blonde, white country girl Lauren Alaina" will get them. But tbh most of Sean's votes came from Tr*mp tweets and not people who watch the show so I think they're dying with him.

we can hope :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Didn't we all predict him being like 4th/5th in the prediction game? :bleh:

I sat and debated with liek four people who said I was wrong that he wasn't going to go home soon enough :) they said he had too much controversial :haha::haha::haha::haha: