DWTS28 Week 10 Discussion Thread

*Diana

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just not give us hell for not liking it and voicing our opinion? I don’t care if you don’t like Lauren or Hannah’s routine... Taste is subjective and so is someone’s opinion.

Uhhh that wasn't my point there. I loved Lauren's VW and felt it deserved 10s and really enjoyed Hannah's Rumba a lot too.

Thank you.

Also Wallace what happened to "You should comment and voice your opinion like everyone else." or does that not count for people who are sick of the Ally pimping?

Ooh no I'm fine with everyone voicing their opinions. And I respect everyone's opinion. But just bringing up Ally and how the judges score her on now everyone's dances is frustrating. I get the annoyance but yeah.... I'll try not to say much more on it.

Okay, I loved that! This better get him a perfect score - my favourite of the night.

IT BETTER. (!)

That's not what Wally was saying though? Nobody's against saying x is better than y, the whole point is to say our opinions... it's just, there's a lot of talk about 'not making another fan war' and then it's followed by endless comments referring to a contestant being overrated. Literally endless. Wally's basically only brought it up once tonight and now he's giving hell? I don't get it, sorry.

I completely respect your opinion and agree that taste is subjective, but I think it goes both ways. That's all. :flowers:

Thanks, Lily. :wub:

That was probably my favorite dance of the season... Kel did AMAZINGLY and another gorgeously choreographed dance from Witney.

YES! :'(

Gosh that was such a movingg dance.

Uhhh that wasn't my point there. I loved Lauren's VW and felt it deserved 10s and really enjoyed Hannah's Rumba a lot too.

Ooh no I'm fine with everyone voicing their opinions. And I respect everyone's opinion. But just bringing up Ally and how the judges score her on now everyone's dances is frustrating. I get the annoyance but yeah.... I'll try not to say much more on it.

IT BETTER. (!)

Thanks, Lily. :wub: <3

I just used 2 random names that came to my head - I didn’t imply that you don’t love them...

I will just say that there’s more ally fans than non-fan, and I always feel bad when I say something regarding Ally that is unpopular.

I just used 2 random names that came to my head - I didn’t imply that you don’t love them...

I will just say that there’s more ally fans than non-fan, and I always feel bad when I say something regarding Ally that is unpopular.

Ahh okayy. I wasn't sure. :haha:

Ooh probably yeah that's true. It can get overwhelming sometimes but I respect people's opinions.