ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Week 1: Kahlen
Week 2: Brittany
Week 3: Brittany

Week 4: Brittany

Week 5: Brittany

Week 6: Brittany
Week 7: Kahlen

Week 8: Brittany

Week 9: Brittany

Week 10: Brittany

Week 11.1: Brittany

Week 11.2: Brittany
Final Runway: Brittany
Winner Pick: Brittany

b5e9bd83fc6b91e5c8c01df738323fd2.jpeg

Winner Announcement

Two stunningly beautiful and talented women stand before me, but only one of you can win.

Brittany, you came into this competition with a lot of personality. Some might say too much. In the first couple shoots, you had a hard time reining it in, but after that, you grew leaps and bounds. By the time the second half of this competition rolled around, you were hands down the most consistent model. Rarely have we seen a model do such a great job overseas. You stand before me just as vibrant and fun as ever, but you've learned how to be a more restrained Brittany when the situation calls for it.

Kahlen, you started off this competition a little green and inconsistent. You took lots of great pictures, but it took you a while to truly find your mojo. Your turning point was in the middle of the competition. After channeling your grief into your 7 Deadly Sins picture, you showed just how passionate you were, and minus a bad top 4 picture, you kept that momentum going. You stand before me still awkward and slightly rough around the edges, but at the same time, you've made those things work for you.

Both of you have fought hard for the crown, and it was a pretty close call. By a score of 11-7, the winner of cycle 4... is...

tumblr_p6y7uyvpXX1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

:clap:KAHLEN!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Kahlen! It wasn't an easy decision, but despite the fact that not everyone loved you, you still managed to pull through. Your journey has been a true Cinderella story, and I'm glad that you've started to see yourself as beautiful and worthy of great things. You have 100% earned this win!

Brittany, you put up an incredible fight, and I think if it wasn't for those few less than stellar weeks at the beginning, this may have very well been a different outcome. Regardless, I know you're not the type of girl to give up, and your tenacity and exuberance will definitely get you places.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

tumblr_om1e91rgAC1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om2lge51LB1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6xuj6FAzs1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2x0dkzgzh1u5de6io3_500.jpg

tumblr_p6y7uyvpXX1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6ydihW4GY1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p725cvVJnV1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p73b0rQbRZ1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p73y43owg21x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p740kicK1A1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7514nm3dA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmzKdGmKeYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruG_Ng4RPgA

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Brittany - 3 / Kahlen - 15
Week 2: Brittany - 7 / Kahlen - 11
Week 3: Brittany - 11 / Kahlen - 7
Week 4: Brittany - 10 / Kahlen - 8
Week 5: Brittany - 8 / Kahlen - 10
Week 6: Brittany - 16 / Kahlen - 2
Week 7: Brittany - 3 / Kahlen - 15
Week 8: Brittany - 7 / Kahlen - 11
Week 9: Brittany - 17 / Kahlen - 1
Week 10: Brittany - 18 / Kahlen - 0
Week 11.1: Brittany - 9 / Kahlen - 9
Week 11.2: Brittany - 9 / Kahlen - 9
Final Runway: Brittany - 7 / Kahlen - 11
Winner Pick: Brittany - 8 / Kahlen - 10

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Brittany (4)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Keenyah (4)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Michelle (+3 spots) 
Biggest Fall in Placement: Naima (-7 spots)
Best COO Average: Michelle :shock: (3.091) (Kahlen was close behind at 3.182. Brittany's was 3.545).
Best Overall Score: Brittany (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

Overall, this was an interesting cycle for sure. I do think that minus Naima's early cut, we pretty much got the order right. I'm personally happy with both the final 2 and the overall outcome, although I know some of you definitely won't be. :P

The next cycle will kick off later today. Here's a hint: it's a "middle ANTM" cycle.

• Like 3

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WINNER REVEALED! (C4)

And the next cycle is...

ATM-S14-contestants001i-withlogo.jpg

Cycle 14!!!

Photoshoot #1 - Custo Barcelona

-

tumblr_pcm70rZJkQ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alasia

tumblr_pcm7hcqDyh1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandra

tumblr_pcm8snsvyr1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Angelea

tumblr_pcm8hqtR4a1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Anslee

tumblr_pcmcegAoug1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brenda

tumblr_pcm65cWDBg1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Gabrielle

tumblr_pcmcepRFzp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jessica

tumblr_pcm5dae9JU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Krista

tumblr_pcm6gkP0A51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Naduah

tumblr_pcmbqaTKCo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Raina

tumblr_pcmc567z041x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ren

tumblr_pcm7x6Y4FV1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Simone

tumblr_pcm82yKxaO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tatianna

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday afternoon, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Brenda - In a week of stunning pictures, this takes the top spot for me. She looks so tall and regal, and I love the hunched over pose and sort of haughty expression.
  2. Simone - She looks so long here, and I love how all the little details in the shot (her hand, the pointed toe) come together. It's a fantastic picture.
  3. Tatianna - I love how "in your face" her pose is. It's a 10/10 for me. I think if she gave a little more behind the expression, this might be my favorite of the week.
  4. Raina - Very expensive. She gave one of the simplest poses, but it shows off the ring well. The face is strong, but I think she could've gone for it even more.
  5. Ren - I don't love all the negative space here, but that's not her fault. The pose is genius. Opposite to Tatianna and Raina, I would've liked a slightly softer expression.
  6. Angelea - I love that she just went for it in this shot. The pose is so dynamic, albeit slightly awkward. She could've also given a bit more edge in the face.
  7. Krista - Lots of people hate on this, and I don't entirely see why. The only thing I dislike is the wig. Otherwise, I love how she elongated herself and positioned her legs.
  8. Anslee - Her expression here is killer, and I love how her hair is colored to match the bag. I wish she would've elongated her body a bit more, though.
  9. Jessica - She got FCO for this on the show, and I can see why. I just think the pose is a little clumsy and not as intentional as some of the others.
  10. Alexandra - It speaks volumes of the quality of this shoot that I have a picture this good down here. It's a strong shot. I just would've liked a more confident expression.
  11. Alasia - I actually like this shot! Minus points for not showing off the jacket properly, but it's such a bold picture. It's so wrong that it's right. Hopefully she doesn't leave!
  12. Naduah - I wish she would have worn the glasses, and little things about the pose (the hand on her leg) take away from the shot enough to place it down here.
  13. Gabrielle - This is actually the only picture I dislike from this shoot. It's a shame, because she was so knowledgeable and eloquent, and I loved her in casting.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C???)

1. Ren- Her attitude and portfolio suck but this shot is so unbelievably gorgeous. 

2. Simone- She longs so elongated and I love it. And that jacket looks amazing! 

3. Tatianna- The hair and the position of the scarf and legs are marvelous! 

4. Brenda- This is drop dead  gorgeous. Only reason why it’s four is because I couldn’t figure out the order for top four so I went with this being the lowest because I hate Brenda. 

5. Raina- She looks so regal in the photo

6. Jessica- I love the shot but not fully selling the shorts. 
7. Angelea- Slightly awkward and ostrich-ish but it’s decent. 

8. Alexandra- As a big Alex stan I like this photo but her hand does look slightly uncomfortable

9. Alasia- I like this shot but I like others more

10. Anslee- I like it but it looks too much like a Chihuahua  

11. Gabrielle- I love Gabby and I wish they didn’t sabotage her by picking a bad photo, like how they constantly did that with Kelle

12. Naduah- I hate how her mouth looks in this photo

13. Krista- By far, this is the worst photo

Edited by RTVFan