ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

banner-ru-revenge.png

Photoshoot #5 - Emphasizing the Eyes

-

5jMCCnv.jpg

Alexandra

img%5D

Anya

yCDLyOS.jpg

Brittani

HNpyDBr.jpg

Brittany

tU4vkKB.jpg

Courtney

6-EC3-E9-DD-F5-E8-47-D0-9-FAB-60-EA035-F

Fatima

GhEt3z6.jpg

Khrystyana

WnsRWYc.jpg

Lacey

Nu3M8MT.jpg

Laura

F3-B50-C84-2184-42-BD-95-B3-AC91-AC1-EC6

Matthew

yGAaVlv.jpg

Melrose

xK7KooM.jpg

Yaya

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this week, Anya and Laura are up for elimination. Voting will close Wednesday morning, so you have about two days to vote.

As stated earlier, no campaigning outside of this thread. If I catch wind of any campaigning, consequences will follow. Also, please remember to be unbiased in your rankings!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED (C26)!!!
  1. Courtney - I think this is incredible. She's doing the best job of drawing attention to her eyes. I love the violet tones here, too.
  2. Brittani - This is absolutely stunning. Probably the best beauty shot of the week. She's not doing much, but it's still very powerful.
  3. Laura - This picture is very striking. Her eyes look almost feline here. It's a simple shot, but I think it's enchanting.
  4. Yaya - It's very different from the others, and I like that. It's cinematic and visually quite intriguing.
  5. Alexandra - Gorgeous. A bit more power, and I'd bump this up a few spots.
  6. Matthew - This one is most true to the original shoot, and I think he pulled it off! It's a big step up from last week for me.
  7. Lacey - It's a great beauty shot, but I don't really see the eyes as the focal point here.
  8. Anya - Her eyes are beautiful. There's just a bit too much tension in the lower half of her face.
  9. Brittany - Like Yaya's, I like how different this is, but like Lacey's, I don't really see the eyes as the focal point.
  10. Melrose - I really like the concept, but she's not powering through enough. There's just a bit of spark missing.
  11. Khrystyana - Something about this one doesn't really work for me as well as I'd like. I feel like the makeup takes away from her beauty.
  12. Fatima - I love the idea behind the shot, but I wish her eyes were stronger. She would have benefited from more interesting styling, too.