🎶Will Breman Fan Thread🎶

Teraginn

Ok, Interesting, Will is not all that popular in here.

Hardly coming into the forum nowadays and only pop in to take a look at what people said today.

There were quite a few I like this season but most of them already gone, and I think Will is the only one left which I think I will enjoy to see him progress.

I guess I should get on the list right mjdolorico? :hug:

Added ya!! ^_^ welcome back!

Will was one name I jotted down as I went through tonight's performances. He was very impressive. He should be 1 of the 12 or 13, after that, I would think/expect.

I agree!

Do you want to be added?

Edited by mjdolorico

Voting is now closed! Thank you to everyone who have voted!

Took a quick look at the social media stats and while Will is lagging behind a bit on FB and IG (comments are mostly positive at least), he's doing really well on Twitter. And his Google Trends stats placed him securely at second place behind Katie on Team Legend. Even if he doesn't get PV, I do hope John considers these stats and give his coach save to Will. Crossing fingers and toes!

That was Will's roughest performance (still good!) but I have a good feeling about him getting in. Whether it be PV, coach save, or the public save. He definitely wasn't the weakest on his team last night.

Bummed that I work now during save nights, but hopefully I don't have to worry about Will being there!

Edited by Someone648

That was Will's roughest performance (still good!) but I have a good feeling about him getting in. Whether it be PV, coach save, or the public save. He definitely wasn't the weakest on his team last night.

Bummed that I work now during save nights, but hopefully I don't have to worry about Will being there!

Maybe you are able to record those times.

Honestly never been this happy about someone making it past Playoffs since Noah/Hunter. ^_^

Same! But we're gonna get xfactor22's opinions on this ASAP :wub:

Same

Wow. It’s funny how I usually dislike your #1 snowflakes but now we share the same #1 snowflake

Oh wow you beat me to it by a few seconds. :haha:

IPB Image

Hell must be freezing over. :bleh:

A little trivia: Although The Voice made it seem like Will rearranged his Playoffs song himself, he actually was inspired by Thirdstory's arrangement of it. He confirmed it in a YT comment.

IPB Image

Here's the original Thirdstory cover:

-kyqLQvEO98

Edited by mjdolorico

I think I was added in the last thread, so add me again! Glad he's moving on. I was worried for him after hearing his KO, but he definetly did well last night and glad he's in the top 13.

Gladly! Added! :sorcerer:

I was so nervous too that John would choose Khalea since she appears to have the lowest votes and he'd rather have his two males battle for the WC, but clearly he has a connection to Will since the blinds, so I'm extremely happy for his decision. ^_^

Panda by Desiigner

Boy, you are gonna be SO sorry if that request comes true. :x

Anyway here are my *serious* suggestions:

Redbone (Childish Gambino)

The Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice)

Viva la Vida (Coldplay)

Shotgun (George Ezra)

Waiting on the World to Change (John Mayer)

How Deep is Your Love (Bee Gees)

Say You Won't Let Go/Impossible/Naked (James Arthur)

Edited by mjdolorico

Boy, you are gonna be SO sorry if that request comes true. :x

Anyway here are my *serious* suggestions:

Redbone (Childish Gambino)

The Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice)

Viva la Vida (Coldplay)

Shotgun (George Ezra)

Waiting on the World to Change (John Mayer)

How Deep is Your Love (Bee Gees)

Say You Won't Let Go/Impossible/Naked (James Arthur)

I like most of these - except I never want to hear that John Mayer song again. I had James Arthur and Damien Rice on my mental list.

Happier (Stripped) - Marshmello ft. Bastille

Love Lockdown (Kanye)

Skinny Love (Bon Iver)

He has little mini covers of two of these on Instagram and I think it could work. I'd actually like him to flip one of Blake's songs. Maybe a funk version of "Honey Bee" or something.

Since it's dedications week and the songs tend to suck, I really hope Will manages to stick around for at least one more week.