🎶Will Breman Fan Thread🎶

Teraginn

PHa98cajsVs

I was really nervous during the T11 Results show that I completely glossed over this performance. I actually really liked this and I thought Will had some excellent vocal moments here. Now I'm kinda sad this song is now off the table for him. Hopefully his song next week will be another song like this. ^_^

PHa98cajsVs

I was really nervous during the T11 Results show that I completely glossed over this performance. I actually really liked this and I thought Will had some excellent vocal moments here. Now I'm kinda sad this song is now off the table for him. Hopefully his song next week will be another song like this. ^_^

That would be good. I’d also like to hear something similar to his audition cause his LMF studio has me thinking it would be similar, when while it was good (at least in my opinion), it wasn’t similar to the audition. I really want him to twist up “So Am I” by Ava Max.

Do you think “Waterfalls” by TLC would be a good fit for him (assuming he make the rap part more into a song part)

That would be good. I’d also like to hear something similar to his audition cause his LMF studio has me thinking it would be similar, when while it was good (at least in my opinion), it wasn’t similar to the audition. I really want him to twist up “So Am I” by Ava Max.

Do you think “Waterfalls” by TLC would be a good fit for him (assuming he make the rap part more into a song part)

I think Will needs to stay away from songs that have rapid-fire lyrics, that would be making it unnecessarily difficult for him to stay on pitch. I actually think the song he did this week should be the lane he's sticking to moving forward, he sounds GORGEOUS in jazz. He just needs to rein it in and not be too explosive with his voice. Subtlety is the key for him.

I think Will needs to stay away from songs that have rapid-fire lyrics, that would be making it unnecessarily difficult for him to stay on pitch. I actually think the song he did this week should be the lane he's sticking to moving forward, he sounds GORGEOUS in jazz. He just needs to rein it in and not be too explosive with his voice. Subtlety is the key for him.

I mean his audition was a rapid fire lyric that he changed and made it not rapid fire. I agree subtlety is the key if he’s doing a slow song/jazz song. But he needs energy if he’s doing something kind of upbeat, but not too much, like his audition had enough energy but wasn’t over the top. Also if he changes the melody doesn’t he changes the tone and pitch too, making him be able to work for a normally hard to stay in pitch song?

I mean his audition was a rapid fire lyric that he changed and made it not rapid fire. I agree subtlety is the key if he’s doing a slow song/jazz song. But he needs energy if he’s doing something kind of upbeat, but not too much, like his audition had enough energy but wasn’t over the top. Also if he changes the melody doesn’t he changes the tone and pitch too, making him be able to work for a normally hard to stay in pitch song?

It's doesn't matter if a song is in the right pitch for a singer, you still need to have proper vocal support to be able to hit that pitch, and having rapid-fire lyrics will make that extra difficult without needing it to be. Sure, he can always change the phrasing, but that can render the song unrecognizable, which is always a risky proposition. And at this point in the game, Will can't afford to take risks. He needs a familiar song that gives him space to do his jazz stylings while still being on pitch. Now would be the time for a jazz standard. Or maybe something like Adele's version of Lovesong.

I think he should sing what makes him feel happy forget about the haters I don't think they will hchnage there minds

Fair enough, I just want him to have a decent chance at the finale so I can finally hear that Ordinary People duet with John. I still think that might happen even if he gets eliminated in the Bloodbath, but I need a guarantee. o:)

I do think that Will can survive this week if he gets to pick a song that he actually wants to perform on the show. I am not going to try to guess what it might be.

Light My Fire was a producer's pick (which he said is not something he would cover) and IF he picked the Jason Mraz song, it probably had more to do with the actual lyrics and the dedication to his mom.

Style was straight from his usual setlist - I know it put him in the bottom 3 of team John, but if he were really low overall in live PO voting, I doubt he would still be on the show. I think all 3 members of Team Legend were probably in the top 10.

With a song that he's already comfortable with, maybe he can squeak into next week. Placement in the second half of the show and a standing O might help.

Hmmmm..... A very unexpected song choice for Will this week. Although Will mentioned having a rock phase in his teens, I never pictured him doing rock at all on the show. I can't help but be a bit worried at this sudden change of pace, especially since this is a relatively obscure song. Hoping that Will can put my anxiety to rest tonight. :unsure:

I haven't listened to the actual studio for tonight, so any comments about its quality would be appreciated. :flowers:

[Youtube]qQYpF2pCkLI&ab_channel=YoungtheGiant[/Youtube]

Will's song this week is such a throwback for me :wub::wub::wub:

This is what I've wanted from him for a while.

Glad you're excited about this one! :thumbs:

BTW did you catch that shoutout from Will in his last IG Live? B)

Hmmmm..... A very unexpected song choice for Will this week. Although Will mentioned having a rock phase in his teens, I never pictured him doing rock at all on the show. I can't help but be a bit worried at this sudden change of pace, especially since this is a relatively obscure song. Hoping that Will can put my anxiety to rest tonight. :unsure:

I haven't listened to the actual studio for tonight, so any comments about its quality would be appreciated. :flowers:

Congrats. I hope he shouts out to me, cause I also try to be nice too the contestants (but I could be nicer and I’m working on it)and I’m the one who officially brought Will and Lauren together with my shipping of them o:)

Edited by xfactor22

His version's less rock than the original (only listening to the preview).

It builds up progressively and I almost didn't recognize it at first.

Like, it sounds like exactly what I want Will's post-show stuff to sound like.

Oh damn, I've been missing every livestream this week and it doesn't seem like he saved it :(

What'd he say lol

Edited by Someone648

Congrats. I hope he shouts out to me, cause I also try to be nice too the contestants (but I could be nicer and I’m working on it)and I’m the one who officially brought Will and Lauren together with my shipping of them o:)

IPB Image

His version's less rock than the original (only listening to the preview).

It builds up progressively and I almost didn't recognize it at first.

Like, it sounds like exactly what I want Will's post-show stuff to sound like.

Oh damn, I've been missing every livestream this week and it doesn't seem like he saved it :(

What'd he say lol

Interesting. Either way, love the fresh song choices for him, I just hope the audience "gets" him this week..

Oh, and I think he just mentioned you as one of his nicest fans or something. ^_^

IPB Image

Interesting. Either way, love the fresh song choices for him, I just hope the audience "gets" him this week..

Oh, and I think he just mentioned you as one of his nicest fans or something. ^_^

@gif

You’re welcome for the bringing together off Laureman I appreciate the thanks.

@Someone648 being mentioned, congrats!

I can't watch but I'm so happy Will got a pimp spot, I was worried he might miss the semis!

And I am so happy that the general comments on Will's performance tonight were pretty positive. Even the IDF ones. :haha:

Anxiously waiting for the performance to be posted!