🎶Will Breman Fan Thread🎶

Teraginn

VOTE BLUECREW VOTE AND GET FRIENDS FAMILY AND OTHERS TO VOTE FOR WILL ALSO! Also please if Will is your #1 favorite don’t vote for other contestants from here on, because you never know what could happen if Will doesn’t get enough. I have two other snowflakes, kat and rose, but am only voting for Will on the sole basis that it’s top 10 week already and I could inadvertently endanger Will by voting for someone else also.

5t3c9fpuS88

Bless TPTB for giving Will the pimp spot on this night, I really think he needed the boost. This is his most manic, unbridled performance yet, and it couldn't have come at a better time. He's just in his element tonight and I hope America rewards him accordingly tomorrow. I hope the #BLUECREW doesn't get complacent and keep those votes rolling though. :sorcerer:

Will did another long and adorable IG Live with his now-GF Lauren last night (thanks for the live shoutout y'all! <3 ) . Here's what happened if you can't catch the live later:

- Will actually hurt his knee from jumping off the stage, I guess he took the phrase "break a leg" to a whole new level.

- It was Hello Sunday who taught Will the iconic "hitting the woah" move. And he also calls them Hello and Sunday separately.

- Will's roommate history: CJ Washington, Ricky Braddy and Max Boyle.

- He had a very fond impression of John and Chrissy while filming the house visit.

- Lauren was the one who asked Will if he wants to date, which was right after Will declared himself single during Top 13 week.

- Will's mom Robin and Oscar appeared on the live briefly. She seems really sweet and very appreciative of the support Will is getting.

Edited by mjdolorico

Will did another long and adorable IG Live with his now-GF Lauren last night (thanks for the live shoutout y'all! <3 ) . Here's what happened if you can't catch the live later:

- Will actually hurt his knee from jumping off the stage, I guess he took the phrase "break a leg" to a whole new level.

- It was Hello Sunday who thought Will the iconic "hitting the woah" move. And he also calls them Hello and Sunday separately.

- Will's roommate history: CJ Washington, Ricky Braddy and Max Boyle.

- He had a very fond impression of John and Chrissy while filming the house visit.

- Lauren was the one who asked Will if he wants to date, which was right after Will declared himself single during Top 13 week.

- Will's mom Robin and Oscar appeared on the live briefly. She seems really sweet and very appreciative of the support Will is getting.

Oh. I missed it :(

I also feel left out of shoutouts. Maybe I’m not nice enough? Or maybe I’m to boring? Or not a good enough fan?

Oh. I missed it :(

If it makes you feel any better, you also missed Will eating a pile of tater tots and two tacos with his face all up in the camera. :lol:

I don't know what to feel about tonight. I feel like he could have made it into the top 7. If he has to sing, I hope he has something cool up his sleeve.

Also, he just hit top 20 on iTunes, which is essentially meaningless in terms of figuring out how the voting went, but he was tearing up over being in the 30s last night. <3

If it makes you feel any better, you also missed Will eating a pile of tater tots and two tacos with his face all up in the camera. :lol:

I don't know what to feel about tonight. I feel like he could have made it into the top 7. If he has to sing, I hope he has something cool up his sleeve.

Also, he just hit top 20 on iTunes, which is essentially meaningless in terms of figuring out how the voting went, but he was tearing up over being in the 30s last night. <3

Awe :(. Well I was able to catch some of not live it and might catch the rest of it if it’s still up later

Hopefully he doesn’t have to sing.

I mean it’s something good that he charted that high, but it doesn’t count for votes.

IPB Image

We did it #BLUECREW! On to another week! :wub:

While I do think this is as far as Will is gonna go (the Top 4 TPTB wants this season is just crystal-clear), I hope that Will can surprise us next week and reach the Middle 3 and give them a run for their money. Here's to one more push! :sorcerer:

Edited by mjdolorico

IPB Image

We did it #BLUECREW! On to another week! :wub:

While I do think this is as far as Will is gonna go (the Top 4 TPTB wants this season is just crystal-clear), I hope that Will can surprise us next week and reach the Middle 3 and give them a run for their money. Here's to one more push! :sorcerer:

I do agree that this is probably the furthest Will's gonna go, just based on who's been pimped this whole time, but I am BEYOND THRILLED that Will made it this far, and he's up against some vocal beasts, so I can't even be too disappointed if he goes home next week.

I do think that he's a very likely candidate for the middle 3. If he can keep up the momentum from this week and outperform Hello Sunday and be more memorable than Marybeth, he'll get there. His hurdles are the fact that he's gonna face at least one of Katie, Rose, Jake, and Ricky in the middle 3 - so he's gonna have to rob one of them in the middle 3 if he makes it.

That being said, I'm BEYOND proud of our blueboi/Oscar's Papa/50% of BreHall! :wub:

He's absolutely left his mark on the show. Not everyone gets him or appreciates his abilities (we all read the other threads lol), but he's undoubtedly one of the most artistically gifted, unique contestants of the season. :w00t:

Edited by Someone648

I do agree that this is probably the furthest Will's gonna go, just based on who's been pimped this whole time, but I am BEYOND THRILLED that Will made it this far, and he's up against some vocal beasts, so I can't even be too disappointed if he goes home next week.

I do think that he's a very likely candidate for the middle 3. If he can keep up the momentum from this week and outperform Hello Sunday and be more memorable than Marybeth, he'll get there. His hurdles are the fact that he's gonna face at least one of Katie, Rose, Jake, and Ricky in the middle 3 - so he's gonna have to rob one of them in the middle 3 if he makes it.

That being said, I'm BEYOND proud of our blueboi/Oscar's Papa/50% of BreHall! :wub:

He's absolutely left his mark on the show. Not everyone gets him or appreciates his abilities (we all read the other threads lol), but he's undoubtedly one of the most artistically gifted, unique contestants of the season. :w00t:

I want this post framed! :wub:

Thank you Will for exceeding all my expectations and giving us a reason to get excited about this show again. :flowers:

I totally forgot that the 80s duet will be a thing next week. What do you guys think will sing, and with who? :unsure:

Side note that I forgot to mention a couple weeks ago,

My best friend doesn't watch the Voice but knows that I do. Anyways, he asked me a couple weeks ago if I was watching this season and if I knew somebody named Will because I guess a good friend of his went up to SLO for a weekend like a bit over a month ago (this was before lives started) and saw a "cool guy" named Will perform at a brewery or pub or something and obviously it was him. He said his friend spoke to Will briefly and said he was super nice and funny (as if we didn't already know lol) but I think he also got a copy of his EP then and there, too.

Not too important, but hearing about their interaction and seeing that Will's legit a chill, humble dude in real life helped make my decision to root for him as my fave even easier. :thumbs:

And now the boi made semifinals! :w00twave:

Edited by Someone648

Side note that I forgot to mention a couple weeks ago,

My best friend doesn't watch the Voice but knows that I do. Anyways, he asked me a couple weeks ago if I was watching this season and if I knew somebody named Will because I guess a good friend of his went up to SLO for a weekend like a bit over a month ago (this was before lives started) and saw a "cool guy" named Will perform at a brewery or pub or something and obviously it was him. He said his friend spoke to Will briefly and said he was super nice and funny (as if we didn't already know lol) but I think he also got a copy of his EP then and there, too.

Not too important, but hearing about their interaction and seeing that Will's legit a chill, humble dude in real life helped make my decision to root for him as my fave even easier. :thumbs:

And now the boi made semifinals! :w00twave:

Really cool story! So lucky he got to meet him before he got on TV.

Like you, one of the things that made me invested in him (besides THAT TONE) is how comfortable he is in his skin, and you can just tell that what you see on TV is how he is in real life. I am utterly floored that America took him as far as they did, and I can only hope that whatever happens next week, Will will capitalize on the exposure and get that EP of his mixed and mastered. :sorcerer:

Will is one of the most exciting contestants on this show in a long time. He's so unique and fun to watch. He always puts a smile on my face when he's performing. I love him so much!

Big fan of Will. :)

Do both of y'all wanna get added to the fanlist? :flowers:

:(

Okay, here we go with some real talk:

I'm not gonna claim to know what Will thinks or expects of his fans, but maybe if you spend more time talking up Will on social media (IDF is not counted as social media) while being nice and respectful of others who don't share the same enthusiasm, and less time trolling and putting down his "haters", maybe he'll notice you more? Just a suggestion. We all have different ways of expressing our fandom for an artist, and I don't think what you do is less "proper" than what others do. But remember, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. ^_^

Edited by mjdolorico

Okay, here we go with some real talk:

I'm not gonna claim to know what Will thinks or expects of his fans, but maybe if you spend more time talking up Will on social media (IDF is not counted as social media) while being nice and respectful of others who don't share the same enthusiasm, and less time trolling and putting down his "haters", maybe he'll notice you more? Just a suggestion. We all have different ways of expressing our fandom for an artist, and I don't think what you do is less "proper" than what others do. But remember, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. ^_^

Ok good advice. But I don’t troll. I try and be respectful of all contestants.

Also when I talk about his haters it’s defending him. He even said in one of his lives, haters take a seat, which is how I got the gif idea. But yeah, that’s a good idea.

Ooh..... I am NOT loving Will's song choice for tonight. It does sound like they tried to make it into more of a rock song, but I just think this is a step backward from last week. I am hoping Will proves me wrong tonight, but I am nervous for him.

Ooh..... I am NOT loving Will's song choice for tonight. It does sound like they tried to make it into more of a rock song, but I just think this is a step backward from last week. I am hoping Will proves me wrong tonight, but I am nervous for him.

It's risky for sure.

I love what they did with the rock-leaning instrumental in the latter half of the preview, but I'll reserve my full judgment for later tonight.

Also I can't stand Bruno but Will's still getting all my votes tonight lol