** Kat Hammock Fan Thread 2.0 **

season1

Still voting. :flowers: We need to vote a lot tonight, #teamKat :flowers:

Kat gave one of her best performances in the live shows tonight and it would be great id she makes the Finale. maybe they'll let her play the piano next week if she makes the Finale. :sorcerer:

STREAM Kat's Song:

IPB Image

https://music.apple.com/us/album/somewhere-...ngle/1490752757

VOTE ON NBC WEBSITE:

https://voicevote.votenow.nbc.com/vote/grid

GET THE APP AND VOTE:

https://www.nbc.com/the-voice/exclusives/voice-app

XFINITY VOTING

If you don't have an Xfinity account, you can still vote on the website with an FB login :thumbs:

https://voicestbvote.votenow.nbc.com/

:sorcerer:

Edited by season1

Loved her solo. She’s been great specially the last 2 weeks. Excelling at right time. That song was great

I’m tired of dealing with the criticism with her. I feel she gets more then most (She’s VERY polarizing) For me I’d take her haunting smooth angelic performances over loud rangey over dramatic performances every single time. Kat is the most interesting singer of the season & stands out without having to try too hard or too much

As far as voting expectations, I expect Kat to be in the Instant Save. I think there’s a clear Top 5 & Bottom 3. Jake, Rose, Ricky, Katie & Kat are the 5 favorites with Will, Mary Beth & Hello Sunday below. I think it’s unlikely Kat gets public vote over 2 of the other 4 standouts but it’d be great if she does

As far as Instant Save chances I think it’s good as one of Will, Mary Beth & Hello Sunday will also be in it so she only has to compete with one of the other favorites. Hard to have expectations for how IS voting goes as that is very unpredictable but I think it’s close to 50/50 whether she makes finale. Hopeful as I think she’s significantly better or atleast more interesting then some of the other favorites

Edited by Sweetness354

^ I agree with what you said above. It's a long shot for Kat to get PV but all I can do is vote and hope for the best. :flowers:

Kat is my #1 favorite this season because her voice is pure and smooth, and her angelic, clear tone is comforting to listen to.

Not surprised by how any of that turned out. Disappointed Kat didn’t advance but she had the opportunity at least & hard to compete with Rose. Her performance was great. Kat did a very good job with the Carole King song & would’ve had a strong chance in most other scenarios. Kat did her best & should be proud

I enjoy 3 of 4 finalists. Jake, Ricky & Rose would all be great winners. Katie is too much for me. I fully expect Jake to win & I would be happy. He’s great

Strong run for Kat. Wish she would’ve made finale but content with how thing ended up. Her performance tonight was awesome

Edited by Sweetness354

Will she get a guitar too? Cali got one.

If I remember right, Blake always gives guitar to all his T12/T13 team members every season. Last season, all 6 of them got guitars. I assume Ricky and Kat got one too. It would be odd if only Cali got a guitar this season.

Semi-Finals Instant Save: "You've Got A Friend"

aOv8DluYHzw

I love this performance. <3 Kat has been improving a lot week after week. :thumbs:

I think this is the best outcome for Kat. She had two great performances this week, and this is a good week to end her journey on The Voice. Although I wish she made the Finale because I want to see/hear more performances from her, I think it would be worse for her to make the Finale and get tons of hate and accused of robbing the place of more experienced and big voiced singers.

Finishing 5th is a great accomplishment for a soft-voiced singer with subtle style, in a competition where big voices and over the top performances are deemed superior. I am proud of Kat and her amazing growth and beautiful performances this season. :flowers:

aOv8DluYHzw

I love this performance. <3 Kat has been improving a lot week after week. :thumbs:

I think this is the best outcome for Kat. She had two great performances this week, and this is a good week to end her journey on The Voice. Although I wish she made the Finale because I want to see/hear more performances from her, I think it would be worse for her to make the Finale and get tons of hate and accused of robbing the place of more experienced and big voiced singers.

Finishing 5th is a great accomplishment for a soft-voiced singer with subtle style, in a competition where big voices and over the top performances are deemed superior. I am proud of Kat and her amazing growth and beautiful performances this season. :flowers:

Thanks for posting this I didnt wanna watch the whole episode just for Kat's instant save performance. I am not familiar with this song I was expecting the Toy Story song :haha: but it was very pretty and at least she got the second most votes.

aOv8DluYHzw

I think this was Kat's best performance on the show. I really enjoyed it and I think it might have been good enough to win most IS's. Good luck to Kat in the future.

Now that she’s finished I’ll come up with list of my favorite performances

Kat Voice Rankings

1- Vienna / Audition

2- Somewhere Only You Know / Top 8

3- You’ve Got A Friend / Instant Save

4- You’re Still The One / Top 10

5- God Only Knows / Playoff

6- Kiss Me / Knockout

7- Danny Boy / Top 13

8- I’ll Fly Away / Top 11

9- Take Me Home Country Roads / Battles - Josie Jones

10- We Belong / Top 8 - Hello Sunday

Still adore her audition the most. Was a great performance but she shined in her last 2 weeks on the show. I’d list my entire Top 5 as great performances

Edited by Sweetness354

^ We have the same Top 3 :)

1. Vienna [Audition]

2. Somewhere Only WeKnow [semi-Finals]

3. You’ve Got A Friend [instant Save] - I suggested this song every week on the app. I wish she sang this on the show so we have a studio version.

4. I'll Fly Away [Top 11]

5. You're Still The One [Top 10]

6. Take Me Home, Country Roads [battles with Josie Jones]

7. God Only Knows [Playoffs]

8. Danny Boy [Top 13]

9. Kiss Me [Knockout]

10. We Belong [semi-Finals with Hello Sunday]

Edited by season1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_xuZfjsA6/?ig...d=1j6kt38tmipf4

Kat Announce Her, Cali Wilson, Max Boyle, Shane Q & Alex Guthrie all doing group performance for the final

Good to have another song on the show & to see her for next week. Looks like an interesting mix of singers

Edited by Sweetness354

Kat Announce Her, Cali Wilson, Max Boyle, Shane Q & Alex Guthrie all doing group performance for the final

Good to have another song on the show & to see her for next week. Looks like an interesting mix of singers

As long as Shane does as little singing as possible then it could be good.

She said "group songs". Maybe she'll be singing more than one song in the Finale. :sorcerer: