** Kat Hammock Fan Thread 2.0 **

season1

16 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

Thinking about how if s17 had a 5th finalist it would be Kat

If they had the same Finale format in S17, Rose would get the PV for Team Gwen, and Kat would probably win the instant save against Hello Sunday, Marybeth and Will.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

@season1 Please add me! She has a really unique voice and I think she should have made it to the finale. 

Added! :thumbs:

Blake said during her audition that she would be in the finale. I think she would have made it to the finale if she was given better songs during the lives. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, season1 said:

Added! :thumbs:

Blake said during her audition that she would be in the finale. I think she would have made it to the finale if she was given better songs during the lives. 

Yeah, maybe “You’re Still the One” wasn’t the best choice (though I personally still enjoyed the performance.) 😅

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kat Hammock released her latest single yesterday, June 24, 2021. It's called "June."

https://music.apple.com/us/album/june-single/1571428315?uo=4

In this blog article, Kat wrote about the writing process and the ideas behind this song she wrote.

I updated the OP with the "June" video (above) and links to Spotify and Apple Music.

I also added to the OP Kat's previous releases:

October 2020: Long and Winding

April 2020: Space

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • season1 changed the title to ** Kat Hammock Fan Thread 2.0 **

Mark Franklin wrote:

Kat Hammock, Top 6 on Season 17, released her debut album Friday. It’s called “Better Than I’ve Been,” was three years in the making and features nine songs and the same angelic vocals that made Kat so popular on The Voice. “Springtime,” a pre-released track, already has more than 100,000 streams on Spotify. Another standout track is “Beautiful Life,” a song Kat says was based on Psalm 30:5 and the belief that “life is a gift, all of it, even the bad, messy moments, because these moments can transform us in beautiful ways, despite their sorrow and pain … my hope is that (the song) can lead you to contemplate the beauty of your own life as well!”

https://idolchatteryd.com/kat-hammock-serabee-todd-michael-hall-release-albums

• Like 1