Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some thoughts on #10 before I sleep:

This would have definitely been in the 16-20 range for me, it may have the most iconic opening scene in recent memory, but it kinda dragged for me in the middle part. And it's supposed to be an high-adventure-type story. I did remember getting chills when Carl released those balloons during my first watch. That was a marvelous animation sequence. :wub: And Ellie's last message to Carl.... brilliantly done. :'(

Personal story: I joined a Disney-themed pub quiz last Wednesday, and one of the questions asked about the falls that Carl was travelling to, and my beer-addled brain could've sworn it was Paradise Falls, and it turned out to be Angel Falls. Oops. :(

:bye2:

:bye2:

I have an idea how this will go and you even said we could based on your write-ups. :teeheewave: Although, it doesn't really change what I would have guessed anyway. Well, I'm sure of one that is in those two lower spots and think I know the other based on something you said, which saddens me most... but otherwise I thought it would have been a third movie. But those will be all the ones left in your 20s. I know. Also, we both have half of our Top 10s in the official Top 10. ^_^

:hug:

Oooh… well only you would know, I suppose. :shifty: Oooh okay haha. Ooh something I said that saddens you more? I’m curious on this but I guess you can let me know whenever that movie shows up or something. Ahh ok. I just hope we have some similar films in our Top 10 and if so, then those are the ones I’m most rooting for! :teehee:

Wally slaying UP :giggle::wub:

o:)

Hi guys, sorry for leaving this rankdown a few months ago due to thesis work. Anyways, I'm catching up now and I am so happy that my favorite Disney movie in recent memory got into the Top 15! Good job rankers, and what lovely writeups (especially Denise and Chris

MJ! :w00twave: Nice to see you back.

:whistling:

Wally want my disney+ login?

:dead:

I hope it's ******* :wub: :wub: :wub:

:)

Better not be my #1 :'(

It's my #1. :'( But eh It's okay, I'm just happy it's made this far.

My #1 outranks Beauty and the Beast so I don’t care if it shows up now. :wub:

It beat Emperor's New Groove so I'm good, baby, I'm good. :)

I'm not actually upset with you. I thought I would be furious and not speak to you for awhile but I am more upset at a certain ranker. :(

I'm just teasing you at this point. :wub:

Love you too. <3

IPB Image

I had to :giggle: <3

If The Big Green made the top 10 like it deserved everyone would be united in happiness.

True - it would have been an easy path to victory

Edited by Star*Man