The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Heidi Strobel

Heidi Strobel is best known for stripping for peanut butter and chocolate cookies with Jenna Morasca on the island. WHAT? :dead: 

This scene will always be iconic. (!) 

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Parvati. 💔 I saw this coming, but I'm happy she made it this far.

Heidi's safety being short-lived. :dead: 

Yeah same. Happy she's made it this far and shocked she wasn't targeted earlier.

LMAO Yikess, I know. :dead: I guess all that campaigning or her to stay meant nothing. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

........ I don't get why you're so against Parvati in these games? :dead:  

Even when she makes the finals, she'll have a lot of votes against her and will never win or come close to winning these Rankdown games. :lmao: Unless you really dislike her then you wanting her gone is fair and disregard my comments.

Alright I can tell you why I am against her. It's not because I dont like her I do like her but here's the story. Sola's favorite is Parvati he's basically obsessed with her. He's literally been coming after my favorites from the very first round non stop. If someone is gonna do that then they are gonna lose their favorites as well. And while it took awhile it finally happened.

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Alright I can tell you why I am against her. It's not because I dont like her I do like her but here's the story. Sola's favorite is Parvati he's basically obsessed with her. He's literally been coming after my favorites from the very first round non stop. If someone is gonna do that then they are gonna lose their favorites as well. And while it took awhile it finally happened.

Ahh ok, I didn't think of that - regarding stuff within the game. I understand all of this.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Yeah a couple powers saved her and I couldn't find anyone to cut her till just now so yeah she lasted awhile 😂

Well done for finally managing it. I knew there was no way she was making top 20 anyway. :haha:

Jordan Lloyd

image.jpeg.b0e162a82ff0612be67b2d7e2cff4cb5.jpeg

Jordan, from all I know of her, is a sweet enough girl. I don’t think she by any means warrants a top 30 placement in a CBS rankdown though. Credit where it’s due, she was able to win the game with her kindhearted social game and relationships, and she became a popular player because of her relationship with Jeff...I guess. She is clearly the better half in that relationship. They both came back for BB13, and considering it had only been two seasons since her win, Jordan managed a pretty impressive run to get to 4th place! Being in a group of notable returnees probably helped her case there because she wasn’t as huge a threat as would have been expected from a recent winner. I think Jordan is nice enough from what I’ve seen of her. I can’t discredit her win because I admittedly haven’t seen enough of her gameplay to comment. But from anything I’ve seen of her, nothing just really stands out that would warrant me saving her and bringing her further in this rankdown.

Saving Tiffany Pollard

Ethan Zohn

pOu5L.gif

UGH this cut is hard because I do like all of the remaining nominees. Ethan is just my least favorite of those I had to choose from. Ethan has a long history on Survivor, first appearing on Africa which he won. This season, Ethan formed an alliance with Lex, Tom and Kim. Despite Lex nearly blowing up the alliance, they managed to keep control of the game for most of the merge and Ethan made it to the final 2 along with Kim. Ethan beat Kim at final tribal council, where he received 5 votes to win. Ethan then returned for all-stars, where he was immediately and always a target as he was a former winner, but he had a great underdog journey here and lasted 21 days. Most recently, Ethan returned for Winners At War, where he was the 4th voted out and is currently on the Edge of Extinction. He previously dated fellow Survivor alum Jenna Morasca and they competed on The Amazing Race 19 together. They have since broken up and Ethan is married to someone else now. I really do like Ethan, but I wasn't gonna cut either TAR team and I like Teresa slightly more so sadly Ethan is being cut here. This is an amazing placement for him, though!

SAVING: Natalie & Nadiya 

Well i guess I found one person Lily and I don't agree on - Jordan Lloyd. 😢  :lmao: 

Aww but I can understand the cut. I really adore Jordan, even though I know she's not like this amazing player - but I really adored her as a person and her personality and connected with her time on teh show. ❤️ 

31 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ahh ok, I didn't think of that - regarding stuff within the game. I understand all of this.

he should not have garbage favorites.  His didn't suck massive ass they, would have stuck around.  There is no accounting for his poor taste <3.  

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

he should not have garbage favorites.  His didn't suck massive ass they, would have stuck around.  There is no accounting for his poor taste <3.  

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Posts like this are why Parvati cut is @*Wallace you have your answer now 🙂

I'm just observing. :haha: Although get along you two. 😛 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’ll update later but @Solaris has Teresa Cooper vs. Charla & Mirna.

Pray that he makes the right choice everyone.

Curious on what the right decision is here. :haha: I think i know as I've seen one o these names nominated a few times.

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Parvati deserves better! 

Absolutely

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm just observing. :haha: Although get along you two. 😛 

Curious on what the right decision is here. :haha: I think i know as I've seen one o these names nominated a few times.

I can't take it anymore.  He is so obsessed with me.  This is bordering on stalker behavior.  He needs to take the hint from being ignored and stop referencing me.   I am tired of people reaching out to me saying CGF has made another comment about me.  

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Absolutely

I can't take it anymore.  He is so obsessed with me.  This is bordering on stalker behavior.  He needs to take the hint from being ignored and stop referencing me.   I am tired of people reaching out to me saying CGF has made another comment about me.  

Ive literally done nothing but play the game but keep the attacks coming its cool.

Teresa Cooper

340?cb=20160208014327

This cut saddens me.  Mama T, T-Byrd was the star of Survivor Africa.  She was the motherly figure who

was originally part Samburu, but wound up swapped to Boran in the middle.  She initially found herself aligned with the older contestants on her tribe.  After the swap she was able to build some inroads with Boran.  She had a great social game, and was the last Samburu standing, leaving the game in 5th place.  I do think she would have won the game if she had made that final tribal council.  Teresa won an individual immunity in the merge portion of the game too!  On top of it all, she is a huge survivor fan and was snubbed so hard on the Second Chances ballot.  She should have been a shoe-in.  I do hope she gets her dream and gets to play again, Survivor would be better for it.

Save: Charla & Mirna

43 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Absolutely

30 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Ive literally done nothing but play the game but keep the attacks coming its cool.

OK I think it's best for neither of @Solaris and @QueenKalie to talk to or about each other.... cause this is seeming to get quite deep. I know both ends are annoyed soo I don't want things to get worse.

I apologize on my end if i brought up anything to make this happen, (regarding the Parvati question). Definitely wasn't meaning to. >.<

• Like 1

Cycle 13 ~The Final Cut~

Rick%20Devens.jpg

Alright we know the rules. We're almost at the endgame but there's one last piece of business we have to take care of. Everyone gets to cut one last player or team. Anyone they want to cut is up for grabs. You have 24 hours to make your decision and post your full writeup. I will not be accepting extensions during this round unless it's in the case of an emergency. So you have until 11:30 pm EST tomorrow night to make your cut with your writeup.