Charla & Mirna

Dustin & Kandice

Meghan & Cheyne

Nat & Kat

Brook & Claire

Bopper & Mark

Natalie & Nadiya

Hayley & Blair

Good luck! @Steven_ @*Amanda @1234567890 @QueenKalie @FlavorfulFifi @Solaris @*Lily

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

he should not have garbage favorites.  His didn't suck massive ass they, would have stuck around.  There is no accounting for his poor taste <3.  

m0410.gif Please be respectful posting about other members  

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Well i guess I found one person Lily and I don't agree on - Jordan Lloyd. 😢  :lmao: 

Aww but I can understand the cut. I really adore Jordan, even though I know she's not like this amazing player - but I really adored her as a person and her personality and connected with her time on teh show. ❤️ 

Aww, I actually don't mind Jordan, to be fair. :haha: I just don't know her as well and what I've seen of hers isn't as exciting to me as some of the other people left. I think she seems super nice and I'm sure I'd root for her if I saw more of her. ❤️ 

11 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah a lot of Survivors got cut during my round 😂

Lol yess i noticed that. :lmao: 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Aww, I actually don't mind Jordan, to be fair. :haha: I just don't know her as well and what I've seen of hers isn't as exciting to me as some of the other people left. I think she seems super nice and I'm sure I'd root for her if I saw more of her. ❤️ 

Oooh awww I totally understand that. I can understand that she isn't as exciting or entertaining as most of the people remaining, as she's more of the sweet/nice type. But this last sentence is certainly true - especially with who she was up against in the Final 2. :haha: 

Sandra Diaz-Twine

cd90ee74124565aad84d36dd9d711654

Well I just cut Parvati the last round so it cant be poetic justice if I dont cut Sandra, can it? Sandra Diaz-Twine, the self-dubbed queen of Survivor has won this series 2 times --- Pearl Islands and Heroes vs. Villains and played a total of 4 --- the other 2 being Game Changers and her current showing on Winners at Wars. She doesnt get her title without reason. She is an extremely dominant strategic player. She is one of the weakest players physically, but that just goes to show that Survivor isnt a purely physical game, it's a mental one. Sandra is a legend in her own league which I can respect. The queen of Survivor doesnt need to become the queen of this Rankdown though. UPDATE: She was seen flopping last night in WAW after making one of the most idiotic and dumb moves her. That's right. The qUeEn of survivor was idoled out by her own idol. Flop stays flop, adios.

Edited by FlavorfulFifi

Natalie Negrotti

tenor.gif?itemid=5793920

:haha: great gif.

This is a fantastic group of Top 10 Big Brother contestants.  Who is not the legend amongst that group?  Its Natalie Negrotti.  Yes our first Big brother Rankdown winner is not nearly the caliber of the rest of the cast.  Its only appropriate that she doesn't make the final ranking.  Natalie initially was part of the spy girl alliance in Season 18 of big brother.  This contained her, Michelle and Brigette.  Michelle and Natalie are fantastic, Bridgette, eh.  Natalie was in a showmance with James throughout the season and they were well liked.  After she broke up with him post season, she got a lot of hate.  Apparently now shes a lesbian and has a girlfriend, thats amazing for her.  Natalie had won Head of Household win during her season and it was a joint Head of Household with Michelle.  The pair of them wound up using the week to get Victor out, only for him to come back again. She was my favorite on her season, but she just doesn't hold a candle to who's left and that is why I have made this decision.  

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Here's the final 27 you will all be cutting from:

Jenna Morasca

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Peih-Gee Law

Andrea Boehlke

Kim Spradlin

Jeremy Collins

Michele Fitzgerald

Angelina Keeley

Will Kirby

Jason Guy

Janelle Pierzina

Daniele Donato

Keesha Smith

Britney Haynes

Vanessa Rousso

Natalie Negrotti

Tiffany Pollard

Blake & Paige

Colin & Christie

Charla & Mirna

Dustin & Kandice

Meghan & Cheyne

Nat & Kat

Brook & Claire

Bopper & Mark

Natalie & Nadiya

Hayley & Blair

Good luck! @Steven_ @*Amanda @1234567890 @QueenKalie  @*Lily

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Great job by Natalie making it this far after winning the BB Rankdown. I thought she would have a bigger target on her back and was shocked she made it this far.

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Natalie 💗 I knew that was gonna happen but I am glad she made it this far I wasn't expecting her to even make it to this portion of the game!

Same. I thought she would have been a bigger target to go out much earlier than this. 😮 

Sad to see Sandra go. 😢 But again she's one of those huge really popular types that will never win a Rankdown game.

BOPPER & MARK

h0RN2.gif

Bopper & Mark are a team of best friends who competed on The Amazing Race 20. They are fan favorites, so it's not a surprise they managed to make it all the way to this point in the rankdown. How could anyone dislike these guys? Self-proclaimed Kentucky Boys, the two of them were in for an exciting adventure on The Amazing Race as they had done very little traveling before. Bopper also had a sick daughter back home, and he was racing to earn money to help her. Throughout the race, it was clear how much being on The Amazing Race meant to them. They really enjoyed the experience, and their positive outlook endeared them to fans. It's no surprise they quickly became a popular team, and they are still among one of the most beloved The Amazing Race teams. Plus, in a season with some not-so-nice people, Bopper & Mark were a breath of fresh air for a lot of viewers. As competitors, they were fairly decent. They have an average placement of 4.60 and managed to win one leg of the race in Tanzania. However, they did get lucky in escaping elimination twice as they came in last place in two non-elimination legs. Bopper also injured his knee during the race, hindering their performance on certain tasks. Nonetheless, they did manage to make it all the way to the Final 5. Unfortunately, their luck eventually ran out as they were too far behind to catch up, and they ultimately placed fifth overall. Bopper & Mark were so popular that they were shoo-ins to compete in the next All-Star edition. Sadly, Bopper had to withdraw due to pancreatitis, so Mark ran the race with Mallory (from the father-daughter Gary & Mallory team). Anyway, sorry to Bopper & Mark and their fans, but congrats to them on making it this far.