Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2

Deeee

The Tournament of the Champions

Four games eliminated. Four games advanced to fight another day. Which game will fall next? 

Match-Up # 5

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC; 2005)

latest?cb=20170315205118

vs.

giphy.gif

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES; 1988)

Rankings & Results

Now is the time to reveal the next game eliminated from the Rankdown. In 60th place is...

60. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC; 2005)

Final Average = 42.250

Dee: 62

Megan: 62

Nico: 51

Rei: 54

Sola: 9
Steven: 40

Tom: 6

Victoria: 54

Congratulations to Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES; 1988) for advancing further on in The Tournament of the Champions!

Final Average = 23.125

Dee: 16

Megan: 13

Nico: 41

Rei: 19

Sola: 36

Steven: 21

Tom: 36

Victoria: 3

@Solaris & @Sadora - each of you will submit write-ups for the tribute post.

Edited by Deeee

13 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I was genuinely surprised to see you rank it sixth. If you had ranked the game first, it would have jumped up three spots.

Two of the games I ranked above it are the first two RPGs I ever played and two of my favorite games ever for quality and nostalgic reasons. No way was that ever gonna happen. :haha:

ok finally all caught up!

not surprised Sekiro was 64th bc I'm pretty sure I was the only one that cared that much abt the game (and I almost didn't save it during the last round, and to some degree wish I hadn't and had saved Super Mario World instead). I can't remember my specific rankings at all lmao, so all of these are a surprise to me😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Sadora said:

Two of the games I ranked above it are the first two RPGs I ever played and two of my favorite games ever for quality and nostalgic reasons. No way was that ever gonna happen. :haha:

I pretty much accurately predicted everybody's #1 and #64, but your #1 came as a bit of a surprise. And PoR ranking sixth threw me off. 

2 hours ago, NGM said:

ok finally all caught up!

not surprised Sekiro was 64th bc I'm pretty sure I was the only one that cared that much abt the game (and I almost didn't save it during the last round, and to some degree wish I hadn't and had saved Super Mario World instead). I can't remember my specific rankings at all lmao, so all of these are a surprise to me😂😂😂

I think Sekiro is great, and I was happy to see it represented in the finals. Though Super Mario World absolutely deserved it of course over any other game. I just am not super attached to any FromSoftware games because they are so frustratingly difficult. LOL. 

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I pretty much accurately predicted everybody's #1 and #64, but your #1 came as a bit of a surprise. And PoR ranking sixth threw me off. 

Trade secret: that #1 is not my actual #1 in terms of how I like them. There was ~strategy involved. ;)