The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

25 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

YASSSSS!

Tyra is very underrated on this board. She was my winner of season two and one of my favourite winners overall.

Her personality may not appeal to everybody but she was the strongest of the season and she deserved to win. srrynotsrry

5 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Well, she did in comparison to many of the others.

I don’t think she was that bad. Raven, Jujubee and Her were the best three, but the only people Tatianna outlasted that I could see an argument for in S2 were Pandora and maybe Jessica. But she sent Pandora home in a lip sync, which negates that. Sonique, Morgan and Mystique were rough in season two for various reasons, Sahara was constantly failing in the challenges, Shangela had been doing drag for like 2 seconds, and I don’t even remember Nicole.

Tatianna very comfortably deserved her fourth place finish imo.

4 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Tatianna S2 is Discount Rebecca S1 🙂

Maybe in challenges but the personality/drama she brought to the season made her one of the best parts of S2, easily.

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don’t think she was that bad. Raven, Jujubee and Her were the best three, but the only people Tatianna outlasted that I could see an argument for in S2 were Pandora and maybe Jessica. But she sent Pandora home in a lip sync, which negates that. Sonique, Morgan and Mystique were rough in season two for various reasons, Sahara was constantly failing in the challenges, Shangela had been doing drag for like 2 seconds, and I don’t even remember Nicole.

Tatianna very comfortably deserved her fourth place finish imo.

I much preferred Morgan and Sonique’s runways/lip-syncs so I could easily take them over her. 

3 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Maybe in challenges but the personality/drama she brought to the season made her one of the best parts of S2, easily.

Her personality throughout S2. Hideous 🤢

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Imagine comparing Tatianna to Rebecca Glasscock. Imagine saying Tatianna sucked. Imagine liking Tyra Sanchez...

My bad, Rebecca was better 😘

Imagine comparing Tatianna to Rebecca Glasscock. Imagine saying Tatianna sucked. Imagine liking Tyra Sanchez...

Her lackluster performances in the challenges say it so (except Snatch Game)

giphy.gif

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I'm talking mostly about the challenges. I of course love when she read Tyra during the judging cause I live for the drama 

I mean you can stan somebody that threatened to kill multiple cast members, threatened cast members with bodily harm, etc. But she sucked as a person on the show, sucks in real life, and sucked multiple times during the competition and was saved by immunity. That is my thought on Tyra Sanchez. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I mean you can stan somebody that threatened to kill multiple cast members, threatened cast members with bodily harm, etc. But she sucked as a person on the show, sucks in real life, and sucked multiple times during the competition and was saved by immunity. That is my thought on Tyra Sanchez. 

Like I’ve said multiple times - my thoughts on Tyra are based on S2. She owned the competition and I didn’t see her suck as a person on it.

Just now, Zoey0069 said:

Like I’ve said multiple times - my thoughts on Tyra are based on S2. She owned the competition and I didn’t see her suck as a person on it.

She did do well in the competition at multiple points. She also sucked at multiple points. I mean, even all of her cast mates said she sucked, so I find it hard to argue otherwise. 🤣

Just now, Deeee said:

She did do well in the competition at multiple points. She also sucked at multiple points. I mean, even all of her cast mates said she sucked, so I find it hard to argue otherwise. 🤣

As did Raven, Jujubee and Tatianna.

I just happen to think that Tyra’s shining moments were a lot stronger than any of the others.

Just now, Zoey0069 said:

I just happen to think that Tyra’s shining moments were a lot stronger than any of the others.

Her shining moments where she was given wins for looking exactly like a younger RuPaul?

2 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I never claimed otherwise. Season 2 was very rough around the edges. I am just speaking towards her character, which was notably awful, as claimed by everybody on the show with her. 

Just now, Elliott said:

Her shining moments where she was given wins for looking exactly like a younger RuPaul?

I honestly don’t see the point in getting people to get my opinion when they have nothing but negative feelings towards that particular contestant or person. It’s pointless. It’s just going around in circles and I have better things to do. 

So I’m done. 🤷‍♀️