The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

10 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

Did you like Ben’s lip sync? 🤢

I thought Kennedy won the lip sync, but I didn't care either portion of the lip sync. It was easily the worst lip sync in AS3 next to Wrecking Ball.

Just now, Elliott said:

I thought Kennedy won the lip sync, but I didn't care either portion of the lip sync. It was easily the worst lip sync in AS3 next to Wrecking Ball.

Wrecking ball made me laugh the way Kennedy was dancing to it.  

Just now, Solaris said:

Wrecking ball made me laugh the way Kennedy was dancing to it.  

But you didn’t laugh at Kenya during Natural Woman or Sahara during Black Velvet? 🤭

Even Brooke Lynn Heights has some questionable dancing.

1 minute ago, Zoey0069 said:

But you didn’t laugh at Kenya during Natural Woman or Sahara during Black Velvet? 🤭

Even Brooke Lynn Heights has some questionable dancing.

oh I laughd in both of those situations. I thought Sahara (I also dislike Sahara) looked stupid in that sing off and Jujubee looked drunk during her performance (but she was amazing).  At least Kenyas bad dancing was eclipsed by Latrice stealing the camera time.

IDK who Brooke Lynn Heights is.

Edited by Solaris

Just now, Solaris said:

oh I laughd in both of those situations. I thought Sahara looked stupid in that sing off.  At least Kenyas bad dancing was eclipsed by Latrice stealing the camera time.

IDK who Brooke Lynn Heights is.

What did you think of Latrice? :haha:

She was on the last season before the one airing now. You’ve a while yet!

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Kennedy did horribly in that Green Light lip-sync. Horribly. She also did horribly in Wrecking Ball. 

I like her, but All-Stars 3 was a rough look for her.

I loved it.

Deal with it.

I have a tendency to pull out of rankdown before they start. Don’t push me.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I like her, but All-Stars 3 was a rough look for her.

The only people who came out of AS3 looking good were Shangela, Thorgy, Trixie and BeBe. :haha: 

Why I chose the four I did:

• Trixie - She won, was enough of a fan favourite to counteract the reaction to Shangela's robbery, and even said to the jurors Shangela should be in the top 2.
  • Shangela - Obviously.
  • BeBe - Didn't really perform bad enough in any challenge to warrant an elimination, and didn't make the Top 2 to keep the "a winner shouldn't win again!" crowd from attacking.
  • Thorgy - Her big episode was calling out production riggery, and she was the only one who voted for Shangela when her only storyline was hating on Shangela.

Why the others don't count:

• Kennedy - Backlash over being gifted a Top 2 spot, Trixie has talked about how bitter Kennedy was that she didn't win (...lol), is Kennedy Davenport
  • Morgan - Went from 10th to 5th, didn't vote for Shangela
  • DeLa - Went from "I'm going to send home the person who I think is performing the weakest in every competition" and "I'm eliminating myself because these other queens want it more than me" to "I'm giving Kennedy my first vote to make the Top 2 even though I would've eliminated her two episodes ago and she was in the bottom again the only challenge after I left."
  • Aja - Didn't vote for Shangela.
  • Chi Chi - Didn't vote for Shangela; didn't perform that well in All Stars compared to Season 8 (though she was dealing with her illness)
  • Milk - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, .Rei said:

I just finished episode 3 of season 2 and all that I can think is wtf is up with some of these challenges??

Eating disgusting stuff????? Dressing up a Ru doll?????

Thank god they did major improvements in the next episode cause Snatch Game with the celebrity impersonations was pretty awesome. 

5 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Thank god they did major improvements in the next episode cause Snatch Game with the celebrity impersonations was pretty awesome. 

snatch game is my favorite episode of every season.  

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

snatch game is my favorite episode of every season.  

Over time, you will come to not care much for Snatch Game. LOL.

I love it, but you start to realize that you only get about two-three great performances per episode, and the rest are equivalent to train wrecks. :lmao:

Just now, Deeee said:

Over time, you will come to not care much for Snatch Game. LOL.

I love it, but you start to realize that you only get about two-three great performances per episode, and the rest are equivalent to train wrecks. :lmao:

oh i've noticed, but its the most fun I have watching.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

And then there's S11's snatch game. :shiver: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

oh i've noticed, but its the most fun I have watching.

Because it's hilarious LOL. Plus, I think some of the highest highs in the competition come from Snatch Game.

But overall, most people crash and burn.

Edited by Deeee