Megan - 2

Elliott - 5

Kay - 5

Andy - 6

Victoria - 11

Andrew - 12

JC - 14

CHRIS:

The Greatest Winner of All Time! And she has one of the greatest run ever on Drag Race, and one of the few winner actually doing something with her title from sold-out shows to appearing on West End. For all of those reasons, she should win this rankdown.

MEGAN:

Bianca and Shangela are the only queens who are Top 14 queens.

DEE: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5128635

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

giphy.gif

"Well, well, well! I hope you b*tches are ready."

Is there a stronger Drag Race Queen than Bianca Del Rio? No.

Is there a funnier Drag Race Queen than Bianca Del Rio? No.

Is there a more successful, working drag queen (not including Ru) than Bianca Del Rio? No.

Is there a more iconic Drag Race Queen than Bianca Del Rio? No. 

Look, there is not much more to say than what has been said above. The most dominant contestant in RPDR history. Flawless from start to finish. The winner to end all winners. The complete and total package. 

Is Bianca Del Rio my personal favorite contestant? No, but damn close to it. Do I think Bianca Del Rio is the most important drag queen to have competed on the show? No, but she is inarguably a game changer.

I feel like Bianca Del Rio is very likely to win this Rankdown, which is probably the right outcome. Bianca Del Rio should win everything because she is...perfect. She has a career that even I am envious of tbh. LOL.

I will end this write-up with a slew of Bianca Del Rio quotes that make me LOL to this very day:

"Not today Satan! Not today!"

"I'm clown realness!"

"She doesn't even know how to execute couture, she can't even spell it!"

"She looks like she walked into Claire's, fell on the accessories rack, and said, 'I'll take it!'"

"Oh, it's always my fault!"

"I will show you versatility when Santino wins a sewing competition and Visage wears a f*cking turtleneck!"

"Wide and sassy, that was my name in prison."

"Calm down, Beyoncé!"

Cutthroat. C*nty. Comedic. Champion. ❤️

DEREK: 

Bianca Del Rio, part of the ABCs of Drag Race. Honestly, what is there to say about Bianca? She still has the most dominant performance on a season of all time. The fact that this is the season where they filmed the double-crowning..... like, lol. They only did that to add a tiny bit of suspense that Bianca wouldn't just win the whole thing. Which she did. Easily. Season 6 was truly that bitch. Mostly because of Bianca's talking heads the whole time. She was just candid, smart, witty, hilarious, and just what the show needs as a narrator for a season. Also, she schooled everyone in every challenge. Wearing the same dress every week. Your fave could never. Same dress, still won. Legend. 

ELLIOTT:

Easily the best Drag Race winner, don't @ me trying to say it's Jinkx because it ain't. Queen of never placing lower than just safe. Queen of wearing the same dress all season and still winning. She went from from 3rd in the first rankdown to 2nd in this rankdown, so maybe she'll finally win the next rankdown. It's what she deserves.

ZOEY:

Bianca Del Rio
How do you describe the legend that is Bianca Del Rio?

Iconic.
Judge-Judy.gif

Hilarious.
source.gif

Charming.
source.gif

Fabulous.
giphy.gif

Loved.

tumblr_static_6y2p3l0gnzks0c80cs4css0gs.gif

I'm counting the words in the .gifs because the less said, the better.

Bianca is a Drag Race Legend. She had a flawless run on the show. She is one of the most hilarious queens, if not the most hilarious queen to walk that runway. If you think she was funny during Drag Race then you need to see her live to see the dark side of her off television. I can't come up with words that do her journey on the show enough justice. She is one of the all time greats and that will never change. We are blessed to have someone like her in this world.

VEE:

tumblr_oz4h468ttv1wooqugo1_250.gifv

Bianca is a great winner to be honest. Chris should write her write-up because I am too lazy to. She's one of the funniest comedy queens in my opinion and she deserved to win. Although she did wear the same outfit every week except for her executive business look. Who cares tho? She still slayed the competition and her stats are great.

LILY:

One of the most dominant contestants in Drag Race, Bianca, finishes as my #9! I started Drag Race about four years ago I think, and the only contestant I really knew of prior to watching was Bianca. I wasn't sure what I'd make of her when watching her season but I ended up loving her. She can be both wicked in her comedy but also a sweetheart looking out for the other queens and wanting them to do well. This came across in her relationship with Adore who she was always willing to help out, as well as even Trinity who she clashed with at first but then rooted for her when she did well in the comedy challenge. Bianca never had a weak moment really, which is crazy looking back. She never placed in the bottom. She only placed safe twice (excluding the final four episode) and otherwise was always in the top. Insanely impressive. There have been moments where I feel she did go too far. I know it's her brand and I like the shock humor but the Blair St. Clair moment after Season 10 was an uncomfortable moment. I don't think Bianca means badly though and would be willing to grow from moments like that. Definitely a Drag Race legend and worthy of making it this far.

Edited by Elliott

Bianca would be in my top two had I not nudged some others above her to try get them higher.

I genuinely LOVE her! One of the greatest comics that I’ve seen live.

SHANGELA WON! :wub:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zoey0069 said:

And we overcome the negativity that is Victoria. ❤️

Just now, *Lily said:

Lol I think I have a Kristi moment in my Shangela writeup and say that I know she’s getting tanked because of the #14 placement she got..mostly because I forgot at the time that the public had a combined vote :haha:

Shangela was #1 in the public vote even with Victoria's last place vote.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

There are a sh*t ton of GIFs in Shangela's post, so I'll get it on the next page to keep from this page crashing. :dead: 

I should have sent you my Bianca writeup from last year :haha: