Wally's Favorite Songs of 2019!

*Wallace

115. Cardi B - “Press:” This song isn't as good as "Bodak Yellow" but even still, a less good "Bodak Yellow" is still better than a lot of other songs. Cardi looks SO GOOD in the music video too. I don't think this will make my Top 20 of 2019 but it's definitely a song that I listen to a lot. :bobo:

114. Dan + Shay - “All To Myself:” I still find it hard to believe that Dan + Shay is like a real name of a real group. Of course they are country. The only genre you can get away with that. Ah I listen to pop radio and I think I've heard this song. Or at least a song close enough to this that I feel that I've heard this.

113. Camila Cabello - “Shameless:” I got back and forth on how I feel about Camila Cabello and I think I land pretty squarely on "MEH." I like Fifth Harmony but I think I really maybe only like Normani's stuff she's done outside of the group even if Camila is the most popular. Also, strangely, I don't think I've heard this song before. I'm not really sure she has the right voice to do this type of song.

112. Post Malone - “Take What You Want” (feat. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott): Ugh. I have heard this song and I didn't realize it was a Post Malone song (I should just assume that any song that is essentially just talk-singing should be categorized as a Post Malone song). I like Travis Scott. But IDK I'm just not feeling this. I feel like now is a good time to mention that I've seen Post Malone in concert. Weirdly enough.

111. Halsey - “Graveyard:” Oh Halsey.

110. Mariah Carey - “A No No:” I feel like I listen to the radio more now than ever before but I feel like I never heard this song. It's a jam. Mariah is pretty much always a jam.

109. Little Mix - “Bounce Back:” Little Mix is never going to happen in the United States. It's weird how British pop music almost never makes it across the pond, unless you are like Adele or Amy Winehouse or One Direction. I feel like it's because they are a girl group and those groups don't really thrive in the US.

108. Miley Cyrus - “Slide Away:” I had no idea this was a Miley Cyrus song. But I think I feel the same way you do. I heard this song right as it came out and then like never again for the rest of the year.

- Oooh lol yeah I get you on the Bodak Yellow comparisons. I don’t like this anywhere near as much as BY but yeah I still like this. Oooh yess she is really hot in the video, I agree there. Ooh yayy glad you like and listen to this a lot.

- :lmao: @ your comments on Dan + Shay’s band name. Lol. Ooh this song wasn’t released to pop radio but they had a lot of songs crossed over to pop sooo maybe you ward it there but i haven’t. I wouldn’t be surprised.

- Ahh interesting thoughts regarding Camila. I do mostly really like her and her material although Shameless isn’t a fave of mine. I do agree with your last sentence of her not really having the right voice for this song.

- Omggg your comments on TWYW. :haha: Awww at this but yay for liking Travis but aww at not feeling this. Oooh whoa you did? How was Post Malone in concert? :o

- Lol what about Halsey? :haha:

- Ugh I never heard “A No No” on the radio either and I’m so mad about that. :ermm: Glad you like this and yess I will always love Mariah. :wub:

- Ugh yeah I know this with Little Mix never really gonna happen in the US and that really ticks me off, as they should be huge here by now. :/ So yea I don’t think they bother trying to break here anymore and I don’t blame them. Yeah pretty much the Spice Girls are the only British girl group to crossover to the US with success. LM def deserves better.

- Oooh awww i see. :lol: Ah yeah glad we can relate on this song and it’s weird how that happened.

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” This is a fun song. While not nearly as iconic as "Old Town Road" this is still a lot of fun. I feel like I would love to see Lil Nas X in concert but I wasn't so hot on his EP.

106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): This is a fun song but it also pretty much sounds exactly like all the other generic DJ + random female singer collabs that have existed over the decade. And nothing about it really stands out.

105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown): I like country music except if it's being done by a man born after the year 1970. No exceptions.

104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana): I love all the K-Pop boy bands. Love this.

103. Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON:” Nicki Minaj has been like one big Y I K E S since like the second half of 2018. And I feel coinciding with that her music has not been nearly as good as it was mid-decade (Though "Hot Girl Summer" is incredible though that's probably more Megan Thee Stallion). This is like fine, but I feel no where near her best.

102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): This I feel is way too low. I love this song. It's a jam. HOW ARE YOU SHOUTING OUT ELLIOTT IN THIS WHEN I WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO WROTE THE DIATRIBE AGAINST MARIAH AND BAILEY'S ROUTINE TO THIS. This song deserves better than SYTYCD.

101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” I agree that Alessia Cara's second album was disappointing. She has a great voice but I think that nothing has matched her debut single "Here" which is so good and I had so much hope for her. This is lovely though.

- Agreed with you completely on “Panini” being a lot of fun and heck it’s still growing on me. Ooh Lil Nas X ould be fun to see in concert. Aww no bummer you didn’t like his EP though. :(

- Oooh lmaooo pretty much exactly at everything you said “Post Malone.” I do love my fun EDM pop jams but this is hardly anything new or groundbreaking. :lol:

- OMGGG this comment about not liking country music by men born after 1970. Wow SO specific right here :dead:

- Ooooh how come I didn’t know you loved K-Pop? :o But yayy for loving this.

- Omggg ahh gah yeah I know and totally get you on your opening Nicki comments. :bye2: :haha: I still love Nicki and can’t ever turn on her but I can get it. Aww yea true I haven’t loved her more recent music compared to her older music.

- Aww I’m glad you love “Tempo” and aww understandable if you feel I have it too low. Oh wait yeah you were the person that turned people against the “Tempo” routine. Thanks for that. :/ But lol I’m not sure who would have done a better job to that regarding this year’s cast but still glad you love the song.

- Ahh yesss to all of these Alessia comments here. “Here” was such a JAM! :bobo: But yeah I still like this song and agree that it is lovely.

I will slowly but sure catch up on every song.

I trust in you to catch up on this. :wub:

- They may have, I just haven't caught it.

- Okay... but you loved the first, so I would think you'd watch the second. I didn't say you'd love the second. You shouldddd beeee.

- Yes, I'm filing a report on that unauthorized body. :bleh:

:hug:

- No, I'm not sure why I would. You only heard it again at the awards show? I'd think you'd want to hear a song more to include it on the list, but of course I'm glad it's here.

- I don't think I mess up song titles after knowing them though. :detective:

- Well, I think Slow Hands has that kind of vibe too.

- Yayy. Yeah, well I don't know, but you like a lot of songs with Bebe featured on them or collaborations like this.

- Oh? I was trying to be nice. I don't, but I just said she delivers it well. She is a good rapper, but I don't always like what she says.

:flowers:

- Ooh awww alright, that’s fair.

- Ah yeah. I don’t know why I never did or never got around to it. :lmao: Oooh ok that’s true you didn’t. Lol whyyy should I be? :lmao:

- Omgggg. :bye2: :dead:

:party:

- Ooh I have no comeback response to that lol. Oooh noooo, not only at the award show. I was saying I first heard the song on your non-intermission list - where it was your 2017 list and you either posted it late 2017/early 2018. Then the next time I heard it was on an awards show. But after that I heard it much more and moreso in 2019.

- Oooh, I wish I had that skill.

- Hmmm slightly? Slow Hands is edgy in the sense that it sounds more of a sensual song but still has that acoustic vibe while NTMY is edgy in the rock sound.

- Oooh ok you got a good point here then. :teehee: And I did really love her 2018 songs soo it makes sense.

- Lolol I know. You always are.

:flowers: :flowers:

- Ooh whoa yay, I’m glad you love Kelsea’s Miss Me More and wow at it being one of her best songs for you too. :o But oh…. I don’t get the last sentence of how this song let it’s appeal due to her two newer songs? :o I can get you not liking those two songs but would think you would have a strong love for MMM regardless. :has:

Oh, I meant that this song fell flat compare to homecoming queen? and club - I was more obsessed with the other 2 songs than MMM, once they were released.

107. Lil' Nas X - “Panini:” I knew this was gonna pop up around here. :P Anyways,Lil Was did have a big year. This song is so dance worthy :lbobo: lol the first line is funny. ...don't you nhtbe a meanie :bleh: :bobo:

106. Sam Feldt - “Post Malone” (feat. RANI): NHT

105. Marshmello - “One Thing Right” (feat. Kane Brown):NHT

104. Monsta X - “Who Do U Love?” (feat. French Montana): NHT

103. Nicki Minaj - “MEGATRON:” haven't been into this Nicki song

102. Lizzo - “Tempo” (feat. Missy Elliott): NHT

101. Alessia Cara - “Out Of Love:” Not into this either

- Ooooh you knew this was gonna show up? :o But mhmm yess Lil Nas X did have a great big year in 2019. Yesss love that first line…. DON’T YOU BE A MEANIE. :boo:

- Omggg soo many songs you NHT. Why don’t you play them and see if you like them? :*

- Aww bummer you aren’t into those Nicki and Alessia songs but I understand. :(

100. Alessia Cara - “Rooting For You:” She had an EP released and this was on it but I was never into it

99. Camila Cabello - “Consequences:”NHT but I like what I've heard so far. She does so vulnerable in it

98. Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie” (feat. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie):NHT but not digging it

97. Billie Eilish - “all the good girls go to hell:” Billie reminds me of Lorde, this will grow on me just like most of Lorde's songs

96. Carrie Underwood - “Love Wins:”I love/like all of herrings but it took awhile for songs on this album to grow on me

95. Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”:NHT

- Aww bummer you weren’t into this song from Alessia’s EP. :(

- Ahh yess Camila does sell the vulnerability well of this song.

- :( @ not digging LDL from Ally. Darn i tought this would be a song you’d llke.

- I’m so mad at myself for never drawing the Billie and Lorde comparisons. It makes A LOT of sense to me now. :haha: This song is a grower so I get that this will need to grow on you.

- Ah interesting comments regarding Carrie’s latest album but glad LW did grow on you.

94. Jennifer Lopez - “Medicine” (feat. French Montana):NHT

93. 5 Seconds Of Summer - “Teeth:”NHT

92. Mark Ronson - “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello): r heard but she's dueting with everyone :o

91. Charlie Puth - “Mother:” NHT

90. Why Don’t We - “8 Letters:”NHT

89. Miley Cyrus - “Mother's Daughter:”I like this. such a good beat :bobo:

- You got a lot of songs to listen to here. :bleh: Although please listen to “Teeth” as I shouted you out there and I want to know if you agree with me. :bleh:

- Lmao yess Camila does duet with everyone it seems. :haha:

- Yess at liking Mother’s Daughter and the song does have a really good beat! :bobo:

88. Maroon 5 - “Memories:”Hey a new now from them and Like it. It took a few listens but it grew easily

87. Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - “10,000 Hours:” A shoutout :w00twave: but yes I do prefer this song :yes:

86. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey - “Don't Call Me Angel:” I like this but haven't seen the movie yet

85. Gesaffelstein - “Lost In The Fire” (feat. The Weeknd):NHT

84. Loud Luxury - “Body” (feat. brando): NHT

83. DJ Khaled - “Just Us” (feat. SZA): NHT

- Yayy glad you like Memories and cool tat this grew on you quickly.

- You’re welcome for the shout-out. :teehee: I do as well!

- Same - but not sure if I will ever watch the new Charlie’s Angels movie.

- Listen to these songs. :*

82. Kelsea Ballerini - “Miss Me More:” Yeah, she is real sassy in this but I was never into this

81. Dua Lipa - “Don't Start Now:” Heaven't been into it... yet

80. Avril Lavigne - “Head Above Water:” I loe this.My fav is the whole second verse the undertow part mainly

79. Niall Horan - “Nice To Meet Ya:” Heaven't been into this... yet

78. The Chainsmokers - “Call You Mine” (feat. Bebe Rexha): NHT

77. Cardi B - “Money:”NHT

- Awww no at never really being into Kelsea’s MMM. :(

- Or the Dua song. Lmao you are a tough one to please here. :dead:

- Ahh yess finally a song you love so yay for loving HAW. :wub: Such a gorgeous song.

- Understandable on the Niall song.

- Listen to them! :bobo:

Thank you for all of your amazing catching up comments! :hug:

Oh, I meant that this song fell flat compare to homecoming queen? and club - I was more obsessed with the other 2 songs than MMM, once they were released.

OOOH that was the opposite of what i was thinking. :dead: Thanks for explaining and ah okay, I get it now. :haha:

- Ooooh you knew this was gonna show up? :o But mhmm yess Lil Nas X did have a great big year in 2019. Yesss love that first line…. DON’T YOU BE A MEANIE. :boo:

- Omggg soo many songs you NHT. Why don’t you play them and see if you like them? :*

- Aww bummer you aren’t into those Nicki and Alessia songs but I understand. :(

- :( @ not digging LDL from Ally. Darn i tought this would be a song you’d llke.

- I’m so mad at myself for never drawing the Billie and Lorde comparisons. It makes A LOT of sense to me now. :haha: This song is a grower so I get that this will need to grow on you.

- You got a lot of songs to listen to here. :bleh: Although please listen to “Teeth” as I shouted you out there and I want to know if you agree with me. :bleh:

- Lmao yess Camila does duet with everyone it seems. :haha:

- Same - but not sure if I will ever watch the new Charlie’s Angels movie.

- Listen to these songs. :*

- Listen to them! :bobo:

YOU DON'T BE A MEANIE! :bleh: Yes, this song is recent from him so I don't expect it high on your list. Sadly, it never blew up here, according to iTunes :(

I like "No Good. :sorcerer:

That comparison came after bad guy lol

Justin Bieber is a popular one to duet with too lol

Apparently, some reviews said that Charlie's Angels movie didn't do to well

You said this like 3 times!! I will when I want, maybe when you finish. :P

YOU DON'T BE A MEANIE! :bleh: Yes, this song is recent from him so I don't expect it high on your list. Sadly, it never blew up here, according to iTunes :(

I like "No Good. :sorcerer:

That comparison came after bad guy lol

Justin Bieber is a popular one to duet with too lol

Apparently, some reviews said that Charlie's Angels movie didn't do to well

You said this like 3 times!! I will when I want, maybe when you finish. :P

- YOU FIRST. :bleh: Ah yeah this song was a song I started liking very recently. Aww nooo that’s sad it didn’t do much in Canada. :(

- Ooooh ok, yayy at least there is that. :D

- Lol yess he is. And e finally released his first solo song in years today. :lol:

- Ah yah there are a lot of bad reviews with the new CA movie and it did really bad too. :ph34r:

- I SURE DID. :* Oooh but lmao that’s gonna be soooo many songs for you to listen to by then. :lmao:

Time for another set!

76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD)

Ellie Goulding and Juice WRLD’s collaboration of “Hate Me” kicks off the set at #76. This was a song i liked right away with the style/vibe of it. It has a nice edgy feel to it but still feels like Ellie. I did expect to grow to love the song more but it was kinda one of those “they come, and go” type songs. I do really like the chorus where Ellie sings: Hate me, hate me, still tryna replace me. Chase me, chase me, tell me how you hate me. Erase me, 'rase me, wish you never dated me. Lies, tell me lies, baby, tell me how you hate me. It’s kinda jammy. :bobo: Omggg the line where she sings I bet you don't kiss her with your eyes closed kinda cracks me up. Like wow at that. :dead: I do like how she sings in her higher register where she sings: It's a thin line between all this love and hate. And if you switch sides, you're gon' have to claim your place. She doesn’t really sing in that higher register in this song but it’s nice hearing a little of that here. I really like Juice WRLD’s inclusion on this song and specifically the part where he raps: Hate me, hate me, tell me how you hate me. Tell me how I'm trash and you could easily replace me. Ooh and I wasn’t sure where to put this but guess i will put this here, it was absolutely heartbreaking and such a tragedy to hear that Juice WRLD died early December 2019, due to a pills and drug overdose at the very young age of 21. Gah he had such a promising career ahead of him and so sad to lose anyone, especially at that young of an age. RIP to Juice WRLD. :(

75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over”

There’s no denying that Billie Eilish had a huge breakthrough year and lots of success in 2019. I feel like “when the party’s over” was that song to do so, or at least put her on a more mainstream map. It’s funny because in late 2018, I think I heard of Billie Eilish in passing here and there but didn’t really pay attention or care for her. Now the song, “when the party’s over” I have an interesting history with. I think it’s a nice tender and vulnerable song but sometimes it was a little TOO slow for me and it would straight up bore me and not really interest me. But then there would be times where i was really sucked in into the emotion and vulnerability of the song, and Billie’s vocals. And when I really listen to it, I GET CHILLS. :omg: IT’S SO weird and I honestly didn’t think this song would be on my year-end list or towards the bottom of the list. Yet it finds itself in the mid-70s…. go figure. :lmao: This song does have a nice dark haunting quality to it and I like the haunting nature of Billie’s vocals - especially with how she sings the verses. I do love the parts where she sings: Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own. I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that. I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that. She starts it in a high voice and then sings those latter parts so fast and quick together. It’s soo good! Then from the second verse, I really like where she sings: Call me friend, but keep me closer (Call me back). And I'll call you when the party's over. Then there’s the part at 2:20 where she sings: Once we've both said our goodbyes. It makes me wanna cry. :bye2: Ooh and the music video is…. uhhh, I don’t know what to say or describe it? It’s sooo out there and kinda…. scary. :ph34r:

74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless”

Dan + Shay makes their 3rd appearance on my year-end list with one of their crossover country to pop hits in “Speechless” at #74. Dan + Shay had a great year not only with having a number of big country hits, but have had success on the pop charts with “Speechless” being one of those songs. This is a very sweet and romantic song and the guys sing and sell this really well. They start off the verses very nicely and the song has a nice build up in the pre-choirs part. Although my favorite part and what stands out to me most is the chorus where they sing: I'm speechless. Staring at you standing there in that dress. What it's doing to me ain't a secret. ‘Cause watching you is all that I can do. And I'm speechless. You already know that you're my weakness. After all this time I'm just as nervous. Every time you walk into the room. I’m speechless. :bye2: I especially love all of the belting of the IIIIIIIII’MM SPEEEECCCHHHHLLLEESSSSSS. I can’t sing it as well as them but it’s all so good. :lol: I also like the bridge that goes: Yeah, baby, mmm. It's always on a night like tonight. I thank God, you can read my mind. ‘Cause when you look at me with those eyes. Ooh and the music video is really sweet with the wedding theme to it, which I believe is actual video footage of their weddings? Such a romantic song and I would not be surprised to learn if this is one of the most played wedding songs, as it seems perfect for it.

73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake)

Clean Link:

Chris Brown & Drake’s collaboration of “No Guidance” shows up at #73. This was a very unexpected collar to me because I remember Chris and Drake having many inferences and some beef some years ago. I would assume things are repaired between them so that’s cool. This was a song that I saw blowing up and doing really well on the Urban radio charts and R&B/Hip-Hop songs, then it crossed over to Pop radio and did well there too - not explosive well like the Urban charts, but I heard this A LOT on one of my radio stations. And I still do, even this past Sunday, one station I was listening to this song came on 3 times within the last two hours. LOL I like the song but didn’t want to hear it that much. :dead: On first listen, it was a little ~slow for me but I got used to it and really liking it with some more listens. And it’s also a little funny (not really funny but I can’t think of the right word) that this is a Chris Brown lead song because it sounds much more of an actual Drake slower jam type song. Drake starts off with the first verse and I like his parts, but especially love those You got it, girl, you got it (Ayy). You got it, girl, you got (Yeah) parts, which always sticks out and was always stuck in my head and are definitely my parts. YOU GOT IT GIRL, YOU GOT IT! :bobo: Ooh and lol I love how Drake sings/raps Poppin' s**t but only 'cause you know you're poppin', yeah, especially that last “Pop’PING” part. Chris sings the second verse and I really like his parts, especially where he sings: Lil' baby in her bag, in her Birkin. No nine to five, put the work in and I don't wanna play no games, play no games. F**k around, give you my last name (My last name). I think Drake sings the breakdown bridge section which is around 4:24 in the music video but I do like the part where he sings: You a lil' hot girl, you a lil' sweetie (No, sweet), especially how he sings sweetie like Sweet Tea. Also like those parts where he sings: 'Cause I don't wanna (No) play no games, play no games. (I don't wanna, I don't wanna). I don't wanna play no games, play no games. Ooh and lol I don’t know why the music video is 9 minutes long…. that’s wayyy too long. Although the little boy trash talking to Chris is adorable. :lmao: The video is too long and not really what I was expecting. But parts do crack me up…. lmao it’s pretty much a dance battle between the two on the non-song parts, which obviously Chris Brown wins. But and yikes I feel some embarrassment for whatever Drake is doing at 6:28 to 7:36, but it’s hilarious too. :dead:

72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life”

Clean Link:

Zara Larsson’s “Ruin My Life” shows up at #72. I know this song was released around October 2018 but it was still fairly new on me and didn’t have enough steam to make it into my 2018 list but thankfully it manages to do so for mtg 2019 list. I like the softness in Zara’s voice on the opening verse. I do really like how she sings the pre-chorus part where she sings: You set fire to my world, couldn't handle the heat. Now I'm sleeping alone and I'm starting to freeze. Baby, come bring me hell. Let it rain over me. Baby, come back to me. She kinda sings that part kinda fast but I like how she sings those parts. The chorus has a really cool sound and also love how she sings that which goes: I want you to ruin my life. You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah. I want you to f**k up my nights, yeah. F**k up my nights, yeah, all of my nights, yeah. Although her singing about missing this guy and wanting him to ruin her life….. is not a good thing. :no: I do like the softness once again on the bridge of the song where she sings: I miss you, I miss you-ooh. I wish you, I wish you-ooh. Would come back to, come back to me. Come back to me, come back to me.

71. Fletcher - “Undrunk”

Clean Link:

Fletcher closes out this set at #71 with “Undrunk.” Now this is the first time that I have ever heard of Fletcher and I really like the vibe of this song as well as her voice. I feel like this is one of those many songs I first heard on the radio. I probably had no idea of it and had to shazam it, but to be honest, I really don’t remember. and this is all just a guess :lmao: The song seems to be about regret, or at least some of it. I do like her little falsetto on parts she sings Honestly, this party's over and But I'm afraid of being sober, like on “over” and “sober.” I also like those parts where she sings some parts really fast like I start touching myself to the photos that you used to send me I should have deleted and So I squeeze out the lime on the ice of my drink. And the juice hits the cuts on my fingers. Although wow some interesting lyrics there. 😮 I do really like the chorus where she sings: Wish I could get a little un-drunk so I could un-call you. At five in the morning, I would un-f**k you. But some things you can't undo. I wish I could un-kiss the room full of strangers. So I could un-spite you, un-lose my temper. But some things you can't undo and one of them's you. She sounds really pretty on the chorus where she sings: Been through every emotion. Right now I'm sad and broken. Like the bottles on the floor. But I'm too buzzed to clean 'em up, although gahhh it’s all such sad and heartbreaking lyrics with what she’s singing and going through. :(

[b]76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD):[/b]
[b]75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:”[/b]
[b]74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:”[/b]
[b]73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake):[/b]
[b]72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:”[/b]
[b]71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:”[/b]

Clues for Songs #70 through #65:

- Two songs that are collaborations that features the same word in both titles - although in one song the word is spelled right and in the other song it isn’t.

- A song from the 2nd highest grossing film of 2019.

- A collaboration from a male and female artist whose first names starts with the same letter. Both artists have appeared on this list already, although the female showed up more than the male.

- There is a certain type of direction in the song title of this song.

- A collaboration between two solo male rappers/singers and a popular rock band

76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): NHT. Hmm...I like Ellie's vocals in certain parts of the song (like the pre-chorus), but not so much in the chorus. It's got an interesting vibe, but it's something that'll have to grow on me. Juice WRLD does a good job here too, and oh no at how he passed away recently. I didn't hear about that. RIP.

75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” NHT. Hmm.....You do say "it would straight up bore me and not really interest me." So, I hope you don't blame me that I really don't care for this. :ph34r: Kudos to her on all the success, but this just isn't my cup of tea. I'm just thinking "Speak up, Billie!" as I'm listening to this. The video is kind of creepy too.

74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” Whoops, was this a 2019 song too? I considered too 2018, but I do remember it still being popular in 2019. So, I can get why it's on this list. Anyway, I do like this song. I like the delivery of the chorus especially, which you mention on how the title lyric is sung. The video is sweet, too. It's a nice song and it's understandable why it became so popular.

73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): Oh, a Chris Brown song. I guess I'll give it a listen....This is fine. I get what you mean about this sounding more like a Drake song with a Chris Brown feature. So, it's interesting how it has Chris as the lead artist. Anyway, I guess I can admit this has a smooth vibe to it, and they deliver the song well. I don't mind it as I'm hearing it now.

72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” I know I heard this song before, but it's been a while so I'll give it another listen since I don't really remember how it goes. Anyway, this is decent. The fast phrasing in the chorus is catchy, and she sounds pretty with the slower delivery in the verses and pre-chorus. I kind of like this song. I just forgot about it until now since I still don't really know much about Zara Larsson.

71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:” I like this song. :yes: The lyrics are quite explicit in certain parts, but it's an honest and raw song and goes with the emotion she's singing about. She sounds pretty here, and I agree with your thoughts here.

76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): NHT. Hmm...I like Ellie's vocals in certain parts of the song (like the pre-chorus), but not so much in the chorus. It's got an interesting vibe, but it's something that'll have to grow on me. Juice WRLD does a good job here too, and oh no at how he passed away recently. I didn't hear about that. RIP.

75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” NHT. Hmm.....You do say "it would straight up bore me and not really interest me." So, I hope you don't blame me that I really don't care for this. :ph34r: Kudos to her on all the success, but this just isn't my cup of tea. I'm just thinking "Speak up, Billie!" as I'm listening to this. The video is kind of creepy too.

74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” Whoops, was this a 2019 song too? I considered too 2018, but I do remember it still being popular in 2019. So, I can get why it's on this list. Anyway, I do like this song. I like the delivery of the chorus especially, which you mention on how the title lyric is sung. The video is sweet, too. It's a nice song and it's understandable why it became so popular.

73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): Oh, a Chris Brown song. I guess I'll give it a listen....This is fine. I get what you mean about this sounding more like a Drake song with a Chris Brown feature. So, it's interesting how it has Chris as the lead artist. Anyway, I guess I can admit this has a smooth vibe to it, and they deliver the song well. I don't mind it as I'm hearing it now.

72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” I know I heard this song before, but it's been a while so I'll give it another listen since I don't really remember how it goes. Anyway, this is decent. The fast phrasing in the chorus is catchy, and she sounds pretty with the slower delivery in the verses and pre-chorus. I kind of like this song. I just forgot about it until now since I still don't really know much about Zara Larsson.

71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:” I like this song. :yes: The lyrics are quite explicit in certain parts, but it's an honest and raw song and goes with the emotion she's singing about. She sounds pretty here, and I agree with your thoughts here.

- Oooh awww ok, I see and understand your comments on “Hate Me” and how you’re mixed on Ellie here. Yeah I do think the song is a grower type song. Ugh yeah I acutally hear of Juice Wrld’s passing from Victoria in some thread on here but forgot which. It’s really sad. :(

- OOO LOL I 100% get you on this song and do not blame you at all that you didn’t care for this. :lmao: I had times of not caring for this song either but it’s grown on me. OMGG LOL YESS @ your "Speak up, Billie!" quote. I am cracking up. :dead: Very creepy indeed haha.

- Ah kinda. :haha: “Speechless” was released in 2018 and charted on the country charts there but it crossed-over to Pop in 2019, so that was how I got familiar with it. :has: I get those that consider this more 2018. Yayy for liking this and Dan + Shay’s delivery on this which i agree with you on. Yess that is the best part at the chorus. Agreed with all of what you said here

- Ooooh thanks for listening. :haha: Ah yeah “No Guidance” does sound like one of those Drake slow jams. I think Chris got the lead artist title of it as the song is on his album and not Drake’s. Yay for admitting that this has a smooth vibe and not minding it.

- Ah yeah I am positive you heard RML on Denise’s list last year. Yay for finding this decent and liking how Zara sounds on the slower parts and the faster chorus too. Glad you like this. Aww yeah Zara had a big year a few years ago, I think 2015 or 2016? But then I haven’t heard that much from her. She’s really talented.

- Yes I know you like “Undrunk” so yayy for that! :teehee: Yes i agree this song has an honesty and rawness to it and she sells it well with her vocals and emotion. Glad we’re in agreement with this one.

- Ah yeah. I don’t know why I never did or never got around to it. :lmao: Oooh ok that’s true you didn’t. Lol whyyy should I be? :lmao:

:party:

- Ooh I have no comeback response to that lol. Oooh noooo, not only at the award show. I was saying I first heard the song on your non-intermission list - where it was your 2017 list and you either posted it late 2017/early 2018. Then the next time I heard it was on an awards show. But after that I heard it much more and moreso in 2019.

- Hmmm slightly? Slow Hands is edgy in the sense that it sounds more of a sensual song but still has that acoustic vibe while NTMY is edgy in the rock sound.

:flowers: :flowers:

Aww, well it's never too late.

:camera:

- Oooh, where all did you hear it, since I don't believe it was released to pop radio? I'm just curious.

- Oh, I don't get acoustic at all from Slow Hands. :unsure:

:camera: :camera:

76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): I thought I hadn't heard of this song when I guessed it, but now I do kind of recognize it... But omg you called it a "they come and go" kind of song and that must be it. I really don't know if I heard it more than once (yet it barely sounds familiar). I kind of like this and agree with you regarding the edgy feel and the parts you named. Oh my, I'm not really familiar with Juice WRLD, but I heard about this and it is absolutely terrible. :(

75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” Oh, I should have guessed this, but don't know why I didn't. In general I wouldn't think of this as a song you'd like, but with the other Billie appearance, it could have been possible. "I feel like “when the party’s over” was that song to do so, or at least put her on a more mainstream map. It’s funny because in late 2018, I think I heard of Billie Eilish in passing here and there but didn’t really pay attention or care for her. Now the song, “when the party’s over” I have an interesting history with. I think it’s a nice tender and vulnerable song but sometimes it was a little TOO slow for me and it would straight up bore me and not really interest me." All of this is me. :haha: Except, I never got chills with this or really *got* it. I suppose I like it more than I did at first and do think her voice sounds pretty in parts, but it's really hard for me to stay engaged with. I may have an epiphany with it like you if I sit down and focus on only it, because she does sound pretty and it seems emotional. You both thought it wouldn't be on the list and that it would be higher? Wow. You highlighted a lot of the parts I like best about this too.

74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” So much Dan + Shay showing up and I wasn't sure if this song would, but yayy. This is 2018 for me since it was on country radio then, but I also think I prefer the other few of their recent singles... although I obviously still love this. It's a very sweet and romantic song and of course they sound amazing. :wub: Yes, the chorus and the bridge (and all of it).

73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): Ooooh I kind of recognize this title and okay I do recognize this song and have heard it a few times. Maybe on AT40. I wish I thought of this for the clue, but couldn't think of people who both sing and rap. This collaboration doesn't surprise me, but I see what you mean regarding their issues. You heard this three times within two hours on the same station? A Top 40 station? Wow. I could kind of hear those "you got it, girl" parts in my head, but not sure if it's coincidence. You should say ~your part~ to me then. :bleh: I kind of like these parts you named and the overall vibe of the song. I mostly like Chris singing on your favorite part though. Wow, that is a long video. But yes, I like this.

72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” Wow, this song is still new to you? How interesting. I love how Zara sings on this too and all the parts you named.

71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:” Three clean links in a row. Wow. I clearly remember first hearing this on Steven's list (of upcoming songs) last year. :haha: Then I heard it a lot on the radio after, which was interesting. I really like the sound and her voice too. She is definitely regretting some things. I like all the parts you named, but omg wow one of those lyrics you named is... not in the version I hear. :fear: I didn't or remember that was changed. Wow. I especially love the sound of the chorus. :bobo: I am boboing in an angry and regretful way. Also, ooh I think you meant bridge when you said chorus about this last part.

- Two songs that are collaborations that features the same word in both titles - although in one song the word is spelled right and in the other song it isn’t: Wow. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds of Summer - Who Do You Love, Kygo/Whitney Houston - Higher Love, or MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less and BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv? Not sure what other word this might be.

- A song from the 2nd highest grossing film of 2019: The Lion King. Beyonce - Spirit?

- A collaboration from a male and female artist whose first names starts with the same letter. Both artists have appeared on this list already, although the female showed up more than the male: Oh my. Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart

- There is a certain type of direction in the song title of this song: benny blanco, Halsey, & Khalid - Eastside or Carrie Underwood - Southbound. Kind of thinking Carrie. Other random possibilities: Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down, Ariana Grande - Break Up with Your Girlfriend I'm Bored, Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, Kodak Black - Wake Up in the Sky, Liam Payne - Stack It Up

- A collaboration between two solo male rappers/singers and a popular rock band: Ahh. Do not know. :unsure:

Aww, well it's never too late.

:camera:

- Oooh, where all did you hear it, since I don't believe it was released to pop radio? I'm just curious.

- Oh, I don't get acoustic at all from Slow Hands. :unsure:

:camera: :camera:

76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): I thought I hadn't heard of this song when I guessed it, but now I do kind of recognize it... But omg you called it a "they come and go" kind of song and that must be it. I really don't know if I heard it more than once (yet it barely sounds familiar). I kind of like this and agree with you regarding the edgy feel and the parts you named. Oh my, I'm not really familiar with Juice WRLD, but I heard about this and it is absolutely terrible. :(

75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” Oh, I should have guessed this, but don't know why I didn't. In general I wouldn't think of this as a song you'd like, but with the other Billie appearance, it could have been possible. "I feel like “when the party’s over” was that song to do so, or at least put her on a more mainstream map. It’s funny because in late 2018, I think I heard of Billie Eilish in passing here and there but didn’t really pay attention or care for her. Now the song, “when the party’s over” I have an interesting history with. I think it’s a nice tender and vulnerable song but sometimes it was a little TOO slow for me and it would straight up bore me and not really interest me." All of this is me. :haha: Except, I never got chills with this or really *got* it. I suppose I like it more than I did at first and do think her voice sounds pretty in parts, but it's really hard for me to stay engaged with. I may have an epiphany with it like you if I sit down and focus on only it, because she does sound pretty and it seems emotional. You both thought it wouldn't be on the list and that it would be higher? Wow. You highlighted a lot of the parts I like best about this too.

74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” So much Dan + Shay showing up and I wasn't sure if this song would, but yayy. This is 2018 for me since it was on country radio then, but I also think I prefer the other few of their recent singles... although I obviously still love this. It's a very sweet and romantic song and of course they sound amazing. :wub: Yes, the chorus and the bridge (and all of it).

73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): Ooooh I kind of recognize this title and okay I do recognize this song and have heard it a few times. Maybe on AT40. I wish I thought of this for the clue, but couldn't think of people who both sing and rap. This collaboration doesn't surprise me, but I see what you mean regarding their issues. You heard this three times within two hours on the same station? A Top 40 station? Wow. I could kind of hear those "you got it, girl" parts in my head, but not sure if it's coincidence. You should say ~your part~ to me then. :bleh: I kind of like these parts you named and the overall vibe of the song. I mostly like Chris singing on your favorite part though. Wow, that is a long video. But yes, I like this.

72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” Wow, this song is still new to you? How interesting. I love how Zara sings on this too and all the parts you named.

71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:” Three clean links in a row. Wow. I clearly remember first hearing this on Steven's list (of upcoming songs) last year. :haha: Then I heard it a lot on the radio after, which was interesting. I really like the sound and her voice too. She is definitely regretting some things. I like all the parts you named, but omg wow one of those lyrics you named is... not in the version I hear. :fear: I didn't or remember that was changed. Wow. I especially love the sound of the chorus. :bobo: I am boboing in an angry and regretful way. Also, ooh I think you meant bridge when you said chorus about this last part.

- Two songs that are collaborations that features the same word in both titles - although in one song the word is spelled right and in the other song it isn’t: Wow. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds of Summer - Who Do You Love, Kygo/Whitney Houston - Higher Love, or MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less and BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv? Not sure what other word this might be.

- A song from the 2nd highest grossing film of 2019: The Lion King. Beyonce - Spirit?

- A collaboration from a male and female artist whose first names starts with the same letter. Both artists have appeared on this list already, although the female showed up more than the male: Oh my. Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart

- There is a certain type of direction in the song title of this song: benny blanco, Halsey, & Khalid - Eastside or Carrie Underwood - Southbound. Kind of thinking Carrie. Other random possibilities: Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down, Ariana Grande - Break Up with Your Girlfriend I'm Bored, Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, Kodak Black - Wake Up in the Sky, Liam Payne - Stack It Up

- A collaboration between two solo male rappers/singers and a popular rock band: Ahh. Do not know. :unsure:

Ooh ibut it could be. :bye2: Oooh lol I never remember her name.

OMGGG.

- Mainly from various shows she performed it on (awards or talk shows), the few times I caught it on a country station and whenever it would pop up on my iTunes. So it adds up. :haha:

- Hmmmm it’s not slow acoustic like some of his other songs but it has the a slight acoustic/edgy feel to me. :unsure:

OMGG you taking so many pics of me. I’m not ready. :dead:

- Oooh at these opening comments but yay for recognizing “Hate Me.” Gah yeah that was one of those songs. I thought I would have heard and loved it more but it never happened with this. Omgg oooo these are interesting comments here. But yayy for kinda liking it and agreeing with me on certain parts. That’s good. Ooh aww yeah I figured but I did have “Lucid Dreams” on my 2018 list and loved that song, and I thought you knew that song? But ugh yeah it’s so terrible. :(

- Ahh yeah I was surprised you didn’t guess WTPO since you were guessing Billie there. But ah yeah I get your comments here because yeah I did go through a time of not really caring for this song. OMGGG lmaooo whoa at all of my comments there being all you there! :haha: But omggg awww nooooo at not getting into it eventually like I did. I thought you would have but ah well. :bye2: I can understand how it didn’t catch onto you. But yes her voice does sound very pretty on this. I get the toughness to get engaged with it. Ahh yeah I think that’s possible. It happened with me kinda after it was really popular so I’m rooting for this to appen with you too. :haha: Ooh yeah I did not think i would have this listed on here a few months ago and am surprised it managed to make it to #75. :haha: Not sure if you’d consider that a strong epiphany or not but hmmm. Yayy glad I named your favorite parts.

- Awww yess i hope you are loving how much Dan + Shay would be on here. :bye2: I did not think this would happen a year ago from now. :haha: Ahh yeah I get that this was more 2018 for you. Oh snap I didn’t realize you preferred more of their other recent singles. :o That’s fair but I know you still love this. Agreed with your comments here and glad you love this so much.

- Oooh ah yess I know for a fact you heard “No Guidance,” since yeah you would show me that you had listened to it on AT40. I keep mental notes of these but not sure how much you heard this one. Ah yeah musically this collabo does make sense. LMAO yess I did. It was a mix of Top 40/Rhythmic station, I think it’s a Top 40 station. Oooh omgg yesss at getting my parts in your head too. Those are the best parts! :bobo: OMG I never thought of that but ooooo i should do that. :haha: Ah yayy I’m glad you like the vibe and feel of the song. Ooh yess at liking those Chris parts I mentioned too! Ah yeah it’s a super long video but was funny at parts. :lol:

- Wait, I said that? :dead: Lmao I’m out here lying because this song isn’t new to me at all lmao. Yayy for loving how Zara sings this and the parts I like. Ughh yeah the message of the song confuses me and she should not like this guy that ruins her life. Yess at the bridge comment, so agree.

- WOW. :wub: Lmao I didn’t plan on this happening but I’d only do it for you. :* Oooh I think Steven’s list might have been where I first heard this or on the radio? I can’t remember now lol. But yess same on hearing this a lot more often on the radio. Yay for really liking her voice and the sound of this. Yayy for liking these parts I listed. Omggg lmao really? I thought i heard it on the radio but much more censored. I don’t know. omgg so many wows here. I love. Ah darn me there but thanks for noticing.

Oooooh some Denise guesses here! :w00t: These are all very interesting and we will see what you got right soon. :shifty:

- YOU FIRST. :bleh: Ah yeah this song was a song I started liking very recently. Aww nooo that’s sad it didn’t do much in Canada. :(

- Lol yess he is. And e finally released his first solo song in years today. :lol:

- Ah yah there are a lot of bad reviews with the new CA movie and it did really bad too. :ph34r:

- I SURE DID. :* Oooh but lmao that’s gonna be soooo many songs for you to listen to by then. :lmao:

No, you go first this time. :P

"Yummy"? Yes, I heard it :yes: I like his new sound, he doesn't sound like a kid

The movie flopped everywhere lol

I do visit these threads once it's over :P

t76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): This came and gone for me real quick. :ph34r: Which is a shame I usually love Ellie nd most of her songs but I got sick of this real fast, oh I orged with her before :D Yes, I briefly heard about the Juice news :(

75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” This will grow on me. I'm done with bad guy yet to move on :ph34rwave:

74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” Haven't been into Dan + Shay but the video is nice

73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): NHT

72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” I'll pass

71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:”NHT

- Mainly from various shows she performed it on (awards or talk shows), the few times I caught it on a country station and whenever it would pop up on my iTunes. So it adds up. :hah a:

- Hmmmm it’s not slow acoustic like some of his other songs but it has the a slight acoustic/edgy feel to me. : unsure:

OMGG you taking so many pics of me. I’m not ready. : dead:

- Oooh at these opening comments but yay for recognizing “Hate Me.” Gah yeah that was one of those songs. I thought I would have heard and loved it more but it never happened with this. Omgg oooo these are interesting comments here. But yayy for kinda liking it and agreeing with me on certain parts. That’s good. Ooh aww yeah I figured but I did have “Lucid Dreams” on my 2018 list and loved that song, and I thought you knew that song? But ugh yeah it’s so terrible. : (

- Ahh yeah I was surprised you didn’t guess WTPO since you were guessing Billie there. But ah yeah I get your comments here because yeah I did go through a time of not really caring for this song. OMGGG lmaooo whoa at all of my comments there being all you there! :ha ha: But omggg awww nooooo at not getting into it eventually like I did. I thought you would have but ah well. :by e2: I can understand how it didn’t catch onto you. But yes her voice does sound very pretty on this. I get the toughness to get engaged with it. Ahh yeah I think that’s possible. It happened with me kinda after it was really popular so I’m rooting for this to appen with you too. :ha ha: Ooh yeah I did not think i would have this listed on here a few months ago and am surprised it managed to make it to #75. :h aha: Not sure if you’d consider that a strong epiphany or not but hmmm. Yayy glad I named your favorite parts.

- Awww yess i hope you are loving how much Dan + Shay would be on here. :by e2: I did not think this would happen a year ago from now. :hah a: Ahh yeah I get that this was more 2018 for you. Oh snap I didn’t realize you preferred more of their other recent singles. : o That’s fair but I know you still love this. Agreed with your comments here and glad you love this so much.

- Oooh ah yess I know for a fact you heard “No Guidance,” since yeah you would show me that you had listened to it on AT40. I keep mental notes of these but not sure how much you heard this one. Ah yeah musically this collabo does make sense. LMAO yess I did. It was a mix of Top 40/Rhythmic station, I think it’s a Top 40 station. Oooh omgg yesss at getting my parts in your head too. Those are the best parts! :bob o: OMG I never thought of that but ooooo i should do that. :h aha: Ah yayy I’m glad you like the vibe and feel of the song. Ooh yess at liking those Chris parts I mentioned too! Ah yeah it’s a super long video but was funny at parts. :l ol:

- Wait, I said that? : dead: Lmao I’m out here lying because this song isn’t new to me at all lmao. Yayy for loving how Zara sings this and the parts I like. Ughh yeah the message of the song confuses me and she should not like this guy that ruins her life. Yess at the bridge comment, so agree.

- WOW. :wu b: Lmao I didn’t plan on this happening but I’d only do it for you. : * Oooh I think Steven’s list might have been where I first heard this or on the radio? I can’t remember now lol. But yess same on hearing this a lot more often on the radio. Yay for really liking her voice and the sound of this. Yayy for liking these parts I listed. Omggg lmao really? I thought i heard it on the radio but much more censored. I don’t know. omgg so many wows here. I love.

Oooooh some Denise guesses here! :w 00t: These are all very interesting and we will see what you got right soon. :sh ifty:

- Ah, okay. Thanks. :hug:

- Hmm edgy acoustic... I guess, but it still has a rock edginess, unlike This Town, for example.

lol I just missed that smiley. :giggle:

- Ah, that's too bad, but it ranked decently here at least. I do remember that song and his name with it, but I still wouldn't say I'm that familiar with him or his music. Yes. :(

- Boo me. Yeah, we had a lot of similiar thoughts. :haha: Oh sorry. I think I might have to be in the right mood. Oh, I thought you were saying you had conflicting thoughts of sometimes thing it wouldn't be on here, and sometimes thinking it'd be much higher. Well, I meant from your initial thoughts to other times getting chills... that's what I referred to as the epiphany.

- All the Dan + Shay. :wub: Ah yes, but I love all of them, as you know. You're welcome. :hug:

- Ah yes and I think you remember these better than I do. :haha: I love that. Ahh wow okay. I agree! You should and it's similiar to another one of our quotes. :wub: I do. I did watch the dance part you mentioned and it was interesting.

- Oh, oops I misread. You said it *was* new to you for last year's list. Sorry, but I got it now. Yay our agreement.

- Well thank you, my ears need. :bye2: I had never heard of it at all when Steven posted it, so am curious if you had. Yesss. Yeah, that line you named "I start touching myself to the photos that you used to send me" is different in the radio version. :shiver: Wow. I do and yes because that's the tone of the song. :haha: You're welcome.

:santasmile:

No, you go first this time. :P

"Yummy"? Yes, I heard it :yes: I like his new sound, he doesn't sound like a kid

The movie flopped everywhere lol

I do visit these threads once it's over :P

- I am never a meanie. :no:

- Oooh he hasn’t sounded like a kid for awhile. :lmao: But yeah it’s fine and think it has potential to grow on me.

- It did. :haha:

- Oooh alright.

t76. Ellie Goulding - “Hate Me” (feat. Juice WRLD): This came and gone for me real quick. :ph34r: Which is a shame I usually love Ellie nd most of her songs but I got sick of this real fast, oh I orged with her before :D Yes, I briefly heard about the Juice news :(

75. Billie Eilish - “when the party’s over:” This will grow on me. I'm done with bad guy yet to move on :ph34rwave:

74. Dan + Shay - “Speechless:” Haven't been into Dan + Shay but the video is nice

73. Chris Brown - “No Guidance” (feat. Drake): NHT

72. Zara Larsson - “Ruin My Life:” I'll pass

71. Fletcher - “Undrunk:”NHT

- Ahhh lol yeah i can relate with you on “Hate Me” as that happened with me too. But oh i never really got sick of this but it’s’ a shame you did. :( Yeah the JuiceWRLD news is sooo sad. :(

- Hoping WTPO will grow on you. :yes: Are you saying you’re not done with bad guy yet or ready to move on from bad guy? I’m confused.

- Aww glad you like the Speechless video.

- *takes note of the songs you got to listen to* :giggle:

- Ah, okay. Thanks. :hug:

- Hmm edgy acoustic... I guess, but it still has a rock edginess, unlike This Town, for example.

lol I just missed that smiley. :giggle:

- Ah, that's too bad, but it ranked decently here at least. I do remember that song and his name with it, but I still wouldn't say I'm that familiar with him or his music. Yes. :(

- Boo me. Yeah, we had a lot of similiar thoughts. :haha: Oh sorry. I think I might have to be in the right mood. Oh, I thought you were saying you had conflicting thoughts of sometimes thing it wouldn't be on here, and sometimes thinking it'd be much higher. Well, I meant from your initial thoughts to other times getting chills... that's what I referred to as the epiphany.

- All the Dan + Shay. :wub: Ah yes, but I love all of them, as you know. You're welcome. :hug:

- Ah yes and I think you remember these better than I do. :haha: I love that. Ahh wow okay. I agree! You should and it's similiar to another one of our quotes. :wub: I do. I did watch the dance part you mentioned and it was interesting.

- Oh, oops I misread. You said it *was* new to you for last year's list. Sorry, but I got it now. Yay our agreement.

- Well thank you, my ears need. :bye2: I had never heard of it at all when Steven posted it, so am curious if you had. Yesss. Yeah, that line you named "I start touching myself to the photos that you used to send me" is different in the radio version. :shiver: Wow. I do and yes because that's the tone of the song. :haha: You're welcome.

:santasmile:

- :hug:

- Ahh yeah this can work here, haha. Yeah I can agree there but NTYM doesn’t have that acoustic sound at all - so yeah all 3 are quite different sound.

omgggg. It has me shook. :haha:

- Aww yeah it is, and very true it did rank well all things considered. Oooh awww okay. Yeah I’m more along the same as that was his only song I reallly knew and loved. But gah, I wonder if they will still release music single of his.

- Aww don’t book yourself. Oh I love that we do.

- Awww glad you’re loving it.

- Lmaooo I certainly do. :haha: Samee. Ooh ok and yay agreement. OMGGG “you got it girl” and making it into one of our quotes? Omgg ok well I can see what I can do there. :haha: Omgg yay you watched and lol you describing it as interesting. You’re STILL SO nice with your comments. :haha:

- Ooooo alright yeah then what i said still stands and makes sense to me. It was considered for the 2018 list but didn’t quite get there. Yesss!

- omgggg awww youu. :bye2: Oooh I can not really remember. I thought I did. It didn’t sound ew to me. OOOOHH that line. :dead: Ok I can not remember if I heard that version on the radio or not but I was like OMGGG WOW at reading that part. That was a definite WOW there. :lmao: It sure is. Yayy.

Christmas is over though. :o

Another set.... and the last one as we'll take a mini-break due to the IDF updates!

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy)

Clean Link:

The trio collaboration of Lil' Peep, iLoveMakonnen and Fall Out Boy kicks off this set at #70 with “I've Been Waiting.” Lil' Peep is/was one of those rappers I believe I heard of but didn’t really know any of his songs. Then Lil' Peep gets his breakthrough mainstream single, about a year after he died. So I feel kinda bad and awkward not really knowing who he was when he was alive but I’m glad I know and like this song. :( Ooh and I learned some interesting stuff about how this song came about here via wiki: “According to iLoveMakonnen, the song was one of roughly twenty songs that he had worked on with Lil Peep before his death. It began as a demo from iLoveMakonnen that Lil Peep was introduced to in July 2017 and liked. After Lil Peep's death in November 2017, Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy reached out to iLoveMakonnen, offering condolences. iLoveMakonnen told Wentz that both he and Lil Peep were fans of Fall Out Boy, leading the band to collaborate on the song, which iLoveMakonnen felt was the best fit for them. He solicited help from more songwriters and record producers to complete the song” So wow that is really cool to learn how this song came about. I do know I first heard this song on the radio, shazam’d it to find out the title and artists of it - and that is a certain fact there. This song has such a fun feel to it that I enjoy. I do like the parts that sing that goes: I’ve been waiting (I've been waiting). I’ve been waiting up 'cause I can't get enough, oh. I feel I'm fading (Yeah). When I fall apart, your needle starts my heart, oh. :bobo: Which okay, doesn’t exactly sound tooo fun but it’s fun sounding and the sound of it makes me bobo. It seems Lil’ Peep has the chorus but ooh I like the rock edge he has to his voice where he sings: Break my heart but don't tell me I'm not doin' fine. ‘Cause I'll do it fine. Ooh and I guess Lil’ Peep is represented by this butterfly and then bunny character in the video? Then iLoveMakonnen’s parts are pretty cool where he sings: Why you actin' vain for my love, vain for my love. When you got everything that I want?. :bobo: Tell it! Patric Stump is of course the Fall Out Boy inclusion where he sings some parts in this too. The part i really like from him is at 2:28 where he sings It's hard to miss you when you are always on the tip of my tongue. I feel like I'm looking for somethin', somethin' that'll never come. But closing out, this song bops.

69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII)

MAX shows up with “Love Me Less” featuring Quinn XCII at #69. I remember MAX having his very everlasting song of “Lights Down Low,” which was one of those slow burner hits that was on the radio forever and I was wondering what would be the next MAX song to be a hit. I can’t remember if he released any songs in between that and this, so oops. I do love the uptempo pop/R&B feel of this song and the music/beat and his vocals on this. I like how he starts off the song with the chorus where he sings: Would you love me less. If you knew the places that I've been. If you knew the damage that I did. Would you love me less. No no no no no no no no no. :bobo: I really like all of the vocal dynamics he showcases in the first verse - like those parts where he sings really fast at Too much dirt to come clean and Even if what Imma say will you leave speechless, and sings a little slower in other parts. I never heard of Quinn XCII before but I like his part on the second verse and some parts I like from I’m are where he sings: I'm happy you never saw me in college and She doesn't, like my list of exes I've had at home. She's buggin', sounding childish like a xylophone. Then I also like those slight falsetto notes MAX sings at around 2:13. Ooh the video is interesting, although I could do without the parts of him sitting on the toilet… that’s TMI, lmao. Regardless this is a very cool and enjoyable song.

68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey)

Time for some big IDF favorites (:giggle:), time for BTS and Halsey’s collaboration of “Boy With Luv” comes in at #68. Oh gosh, BTS definitely have a number of guilty pleasure songs for me and this one is one of those. I just love how fun and upbeat this song is…. it’s just so fun. Don’t try to deny it. BTS & Halsey collaborating is also very unexpected but glad it happened as it worked out well. There’s way too many of the BTS guys so i don’t even try to learn their names, but I like how the first verse starts. They do sing a lot in Korean which I don’t really understand but those “oh yeah oh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah” parts are very fun! :yes: Although the part that really makes the song for me is the chorus which I find so infectious, which goes: Oh my my my, oh my my my. I’ve waited all my life. Ne jeonbureul hamkkehago sipeo. Oh my my my, oh my my my. Looking for something right. Ije jogeumeun na algesseo. :bobo: I love that chorus, especially those OH MY MY MY OH MY MY MY parts, which got stuck in my head so much and for so long.! Those are THE PARTS. :bobo: Halsey sings in those parts and I do love her inclusion on this. If it weren’t for her, I’m not sure if I would have cared or if if this would have stood out for me. So Halsey and the chorus has a lot of power in getting the song this high. I love the parts in the video where she’s singing and dancing with the BTS guys too. Ooh the rapper comes in rapping in Korean, which I don’t understand either but… I like the sound of it. :haha:

67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus)

Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus’ collaboration of “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” comes in at #67. Ooh for some reason I thought this song came out around January 2019 and thought it was brand new into the brand new year - but I see it came out at the end of November 2018. I barely knew it then like I did in 2019. This song has an interesting sound to it. It’s listed as Country-Disco and Pop, which is…..WHAT…Country Disco? O.o I can see Miley making a song like this on her own but not necessarily view it as a Mark Ronson production. Oooh but something that clicked to me that i may have tought of before - this song has a Dolly Parton Jolene” feel to it. I like how Miley sings the verses in a low-key feisty “she means business.” The chorus is the part that sticks out the most to me wherer Miley sings: Mmm, well nothing, nothing, nothing gon' save us now. Well, there's broken silence. By thunder crashing in the dark (crash in the dark). And this broken record. Spin endless circles in the bar (spin 'round in the bar). This world can hurt you. It cuts you deep and leaves a scar. Things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart. Mhmm, and nothing breaks like a heart. Then from the second verse, I also like the part where Miley sings: We were drunk in love in Tennessee. And I hold it, we both know it. This is Mark’s 2nd appearance on the list. And wow this marks Miley’s fourth appearance on this list, which showcases she hand a really strong year in music in 2019. A pretty cool collabo from the two of them.

66. Beyoncé - “Spirit”

The Queen of 2019’s The Lion King, the one and only Beyoncé shows up at #66 with the lead single off its soundtrack, “Spirit.” Hmm I feel like I first heard abut this song on Pulse Music Board and ugh can’t remember exactly when that was. It might have been either the day it was out or a day before it came out. Being the good fan that I am, I went to check it out and listen to it the day it was released. I remember it being a Wednesday which was weird as songs are usually released on Friday. It was great seeing and hearing Beyoncé releasing a big power gospel ballad and this song that really showcases her voice. :wub: I love the haunting and husky quality she has in her voice in the opening verse. It kinda gives you chills. I like how she builds up the pre-chorus where she sings: Sayin' rise up. To the light in the sky, yeah. Watch the light lift your heart up. Burn your flame through the night, woah. Then she lets it rip on the chorus where she sings Spirit, watch the heavens open (Open). Yeah. Spirit, can you hear it callin'? (Callin’). Yeah. I especially love how she sings and belts out SPPPIIRRRITTTT and CALLLIINNN’. So good and those parts always sticks in my mind. Ooh and this song SO has such a church quality to feel and it’s like Bey is taking us to church. (!) I also really like the pre-chorus where she belts out: Your destiny is comin' close. Stand up and fi-i-ight. SO GOOD! Ooh and I love how she has Blue Ivy in the video with her too.

65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound”

Carrie Underwood closes this set out with “Southbound” at #65. I think it’s cute putting my and Steven’s favorite female singer back to back on this set. :teehee: I am pretty positive I first heard this song on Year-End charts in 2018. I either first heard it from Tom or Denise’s list and i can’t remember which as I heard some Carrie songs first from Tom and then some Carrie songs from Denise’s list. Then whatever Carrie songs I didn’t hear from theirs I would hear from Steven’s. I just know I didn’t hear this first on Steven’s list as he didn’t get to the portion of Carrie's songs of his list yet. OK soo yeah when I did hear this song, I realy liked it and it was one of the Cry Pretty tracks that stood out to me and I was hoping it would be a summer single, as it would be perfect for then and yayy I’m so right about this. :bobo: I do remember seeing Carrie performing this on a Country music award show sometime in April. I also remember hearing this a few times on the radio wen I was flipping through stations and when I got to a country station and this was playing, I would leave it on there to listen! :yeehee: This is such a feel good joyous song, that makes you just want to relax, have fun and have a good time! I do like how she sings the verses really fast. Although I do really like the part where she sings: Those redneck margaritas. Are two for one at that old marina. The chorus part is a lot of fun where Carrie sings: To get a little southbound, unwound. Tennessee-Honey kinda buzz. Then south sounds up loud. Summer drippin' off of us. From the river bank to the party cove. Long as it floats, we'll rock the boat. And it's all lookin' up when we get down. Yeah. And get a little southbound, southbound. Get a little southbound, southbound. Oh, yeah. That part is SO much fun, as is the whole song and video! :bobo: I just love the whole feel and vibe of this and it’s such a feel good song.

[b]70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy):[/b]
[b]69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII):[/b]
[b]68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey):[/b]
[b]67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus):[/b]
[b]66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:”[/b]
[b]65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:”[/b]

Clues for Songs #64 through #59:

- A collaboration that includes one of the greatest vocalists, in many people’s opinions.

- A song with two rappers, one of which has recently shown up on the list whereas the other hasn’t but his first and last names begin with the same letter.

- Another collaboration between a DJ who has shown up here and a band that hasn’t shown up. This song shares the same name of a Dido hit single.

- Three songs from three different female singes, all of these songs first word starts with the same letter (and are all different words)

omgggg. It has me shook. :ha ha:

- Aww don’t book yourself.

- OMGGG “you got it girl” and making it into one of our quotes? Omgg ok well I can see what I can do there. :hah a: Omgg yay you watched and lol you describing it as interesting. You’re STILL SO nice with your comments. :hah a:

- OOOOHH that line. : dead: Ok I can not remember if I heard that version on the radio or not but I was like OMGGG WOW at reading that part. That was a definite WOW there. :lm ao: It sure is. Yayy.

Christmas is over though. : o

:bye2:

- "don’t book yourself." :haha:

- Noo. You could, but I said it's similiar to one of our quotes that we use. (!) Oooh my, well thank you. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- Yes. I wouldn't think so since it's not in the clean version.

:(

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): I looked at FOB songs for this clue, but this isn't listed under singles on their page. :unsure: Ugh, I could have been right. I don't know who these are other artists are and never heard of them, but oh, one of them passed away? :( That's sad. I recognize this song though and must have heard it on the radio. I don't know why Wikipedia wouldn't list it as a single and mess me up. :broken: Ugh, and I forgot about hearing this on the radio and didn't get familiar enough with it. >.

69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): lol yes, his other song was everlasting and would never go away. Even though I love that song. I heard about this one from him mentioning it when he hosted AT40 and was like... what's that? But I really like the sound of this too and it also has a sort of funky sound? Or I can't think or another word. :bobo: But yes, I really like this one too!

68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): So much jamminess happening in this set. :haha: You have a number of BTS songs you love? :o I thought only a couple. But yes, this is so fun and I love the same parts as you. The chorus! :bobo: So catchy and I love Halsey's inclusion on this too. And I don't even know how many members are in this group. :lmao:

67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): Ooh I don't remember when I first heard of this song and if I knew it in late 2018 or not, but interesting. I do not get Country Disco. :huh: omg the Jolene comparison. I get that and maybe that's one of the songs I was thinking of with this. But yeah, I like the sound of this and especially the chorus. I like the parts you named as well. "whig showcases she hand a really strong year in music" :bleh:

66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” lol you remember hearing this on a Wednesday. :lmao: But yes, I love the big gospel sound of this too. I like the build-up of this and the parts you named. I feel like this is a bit of a grower to me and one I also don't think of how much I like if I'm not listening to it, but she sounds great and I love the uplifting feel of this. Oh, that "Your destiny is comin' close" part is really powerful and love that too. And of course I love The Lion King. You need to see the live action and actually see (hear) her as grown Nala. :teehee:

65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” Ah, my top choice was right for this. :haha: "I think it’s cute putting my and Steveen’s favorite female singer back to back on this set" But :bye2: Oh, I wonder which list you first heard this song on... " just know I didn’t hear this first on Steven’s list as he didn’t get to the Carrie songs portion of his list." What do you mean? He did at some point. :teehee: Ahh yes, this was one of my favorites and a standout from the album for me too! :bobo: Other people don't agree, but yay us being right and this being released as a single! It's so fun and catchy. "I would leave it on there to listen! :yeehee:" Yeehee. :lmao: Yes, the energy of this is great and sooo good. :bobo: I love it all. I even heard this on the radio on Friday and was :bobo:

- A collaboration that includes one of the greatest vocalists, in many people’s opinions: Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love

- A song with two rappers, one of which has recently shown up on the list whereas the other hasn’t but his first and last names begin with the same letter :unsure: Drake & Rick Ross - Money in the Grave?

- Another collaboration between a DJ who has shown up here and a band that hasn’t shown up. This song shares the same name of a Dido hit single: Marshmello & Chvrches - Here With Me

- Three songs from three different female singes, all of these songs first word starts with the same letter (and are all different words): omg. This is so vague and complicated, I don't even know how to begin. :'( :unsure: Alright, I came up with some options here.... Ally Brooke - Low Key, Camila Cabello - Liar, Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me, Selena Gomez - Look At Her Now, Taylor Swift - Lover, Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (some of these I see higher and some not even on here, so not sure if it's an L) / All Brooke - No Good, Halsey - Nightmare, Katy Perry - Never Really Over (not sure the first two would be this high) / Ariana Grande - thank u next, Ava Max - Torn, Ciara - Thinkin Bout You, Lizzo - Truth Hurts (not sure the Ava song would be here and can see the Lizzo one higher) / Ariana Grande - Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored, Ariana Grande - Boyfriend, Billie Eilish - Bad Buy, Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful (but Bad Guy could be higher so then I don't know)

Imagine including BTS in a rankings list. I can't relate.

IPB Image

I mean I wouldn't really call myself a fan of theirs overall, but I really like that song of theirs so that's what matters most to me and how it made the list. :haha:

:bye2:

- "don’t book yourself." :haha:

- Noo. You could, but I said it's similiar to one of our quotes that we use. (!) Oooh my, well thank you. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

- Yes. I wouldn't think so since it's not in the clean version.

:(

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): I looked at FOB songs for this clue, but this isn't listed under singles on their page. :unsure: Ugh, I could have been right. I don't know who these are other artists are and never heard of them, but oh, one of them passed away? :( That's sad. I recognize this song though and must have heard it on the radio. I don't know why Wikipedia wouldn't list it as a single and mess me up. :broken: Ugh, and I forgot about hearing this on the radio and didn't get familiar enough with it. >.

69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): lol yes, his other song was everlasting and would never go away. Even though I love that song. I heard about this one from him mentioning it when he hosted AT40 and was like... what's that? But I really like the sound of this too and it also has a sort of funky sound? Or I can't think or another word. :bobo: But yes, I really like this one too!

68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): So much jamminess happening in this set. :haha: You have a number of BTS songs you love? :o I thought only a couple. But yes, this is so fun and I love the same parts as you. The chorus! :bobo: So catchy and I love Halsey's inclusion on this too. And I don't even know how many members are in this group. :lmao:

67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): Ooh I don't remember when I first heard of this song and if I knew it in late 2018 or not, but interesting. I do not get Country Disco. :huh: omg the Jolene comparison. I get that and maybe that's one of the songs I was thinking of with this. But yeah, I like the sound of this and especially the chorus. I like the parts you named as well. "whig showcases she hand a really strong year in music" :bleh:

66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” lol you remember hearing this on a Wednesday. :lmao: But yes, I love the big gospel sound of this too. I like the build-up of this and the parts you named. I feel like this is a bit of a grower to me and one I also don't think of how much I like if I'm not listening to it, but she sounds great and I love the uplifting feel of this. Oh, that "Your destiny is comin' close" part is really powerful and love that too. And of course I love The Lion King. You need to see the live action and actually see (hear) her as grown Nala. :teehee:

65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” Ah, my top choice was right for this. :haha: "I think it’s cute putting my and Steveen’s favorite female singer back to back on this set" But :bye2: Oh, I wonder which list you first heard this song on... " just know I didn’t hear this first on Steven’s list as he didn’t get to the Carrie songs portion of his list." What do you mean? He did at some point. :teehee: Ahh yes, this was one of my favorites and a standout from the album for me too! :bobo: Other people don't agree, but yay us being right and this being released as a single! It's so fun and catchy. "I would leave it on there to listen! :yeehee:" Yeehee. :lmao: Yes, the energy of this is great and sooo good. :bobo: I love it all. I even heard this on the radio on Friday and was :bobo:

- A collaboration that includes one of the greatest vocalists, in many people’s opinions: Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love

- A song with two rappers, one of which has recently shown up on the list whereas the other hasn’t but his first and last names begin with the same letter :unsure: Drake & Rick Ross - Money in the Grave?

- Another collaboration between a DJ who has shown up here and a band that hasn’t shown up. This song shares the same name of a Dido hit single: Marshmello & Chvrches - Here With Me

- Three songs from three different female singes, all of these songs first word starts with the same letter (and are all different words): omg. This is so vague and complicated, I don't even know how to begin. :'( :unsure: Alright, I came up with some options here.... Ally Brooke - Low Key, Camila Cabello - Liar, Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me, Selena Gomez - Look At Her Now, Taylor Swift - Lover, Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (some of these I see higher and some not even on here, so not sure if it's an L) / All Brooke - No Good, Halsey - Nightmare, Katy Perry - Never Really Over (not sure the first two would be this high) / Ariana Grande - thank u next, Ava Max - Torn, Ciara - Thinkin Bout You, Lizzo - Truth Hurts (not sure the Ava song would be here and can see the Lizzo one higher) / Ariana Grande - Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored, Ariana Grande - Boyfriend, Billie Eilish - Bad Buy, Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful (but Bad Guy could be higher so then I don't know)

:hug:

- OMGGG LOL I meant booo*, :dead:

- Oh yeah I know it’s similar to one of our other quotes though. It’s funny to think of it there. :haha: Awww you’re welcome.

- Ah ok I suppose you are right there.

Awww, sorry. It will come again in 11 and a half more months. :teehee:

- Oooh what? This isn’t listed on FOB’s wiki page? Grrr that’s weird. It should be listed in the section of them as featured artists. So ugh someone needs to fix that. I did have a  iLoveMakonnen song on here in the past, which was called “Tuesday.” i wouldn’t expect you to really remember that but yeah you at least you heard of that and I’m once. :haha: Yeah Lil Peep. :( Ahh yay for recognizing this song from hearing it on the radio. That’s good. Ooh I type the song into wiki and it has a page but ugh this messing you up. Awww I seee at not getting too familiar with this but yay glad you like the funky feel and the different vocals they bring to this. I’m pleasantly surprise and happy with your comments of really liking this.

- Omggg lmao yess “Lights Down Low” would never go away, and i love that song too. :haha: OOOH YESS, I forgot about that but yes MAX did host AT40 and yah he played tis song there. Not sure if this song was on the countdown there or not but hmmm. Yayy for really liking the sound of this and the funkiness of it too and really liking this overall. :D

- LOL Yesss you know I am all abut the gaminess. :dead: LOL WAIT, Did I say that? Wait, no I didn’t. :dead: They have a number of guilty pleasures for me and I never outright loved a song of theirs - but I really like a few of their songs and this is one of those. But yay finding tis song finding and yesss at loving thhe chorus too. It is so fun. :bobo: Agree with you on Halsey here. OMGG LOL I know. I think there’s about 7 of them? And I think there’s another k-pop group with even more tan tat.

- Ahh I understand that. Lmaoo last time I saw it on wiki, it was listed as Country Disco, which yea I do not get. :huh: Omgg yayyy for getting and agree with me on the Jolene comparison. I’m so glad you see, or rather yet, hear that too. :haha: Yess the chorus is very good. LOL oops, that was supposed to say which. :dead:

- LOL That I do. I can’t remember which Wednesday but it was a Wednesday. :lmao: Actually I think it was the first Wednesday of July - whichever day that was. Yayy for loving the gospel feel of this and ow the song builds up. Ah yea I do get how the song can be a bit of a grower type and forgetting how much you like it unless you listen to it. I get all of this. Oooh yess tat part you listed is really great of course.

- Yessss, slay there Denise! :bobo: Omggg awwww don’t cryy. You know you get the most shout-outs by far in this. :* But yeah I would have mentioned you had I have Bey and Taylor back to back. Ah gah I wish I knew and could track back but can’t anymore as you know. I wonder this too. Oooh lol I mean i didn’t hear “Southbound” for the first time on his list. I heard it my 3rd time on his list. But yess I know this is one of your favors from Carrie’s latest album and am so glad it is. :bobo: Aww I’m sad it wasn’t as loved by the fans but maybe it was when it became a single? I don’t really know. But yeah it’s perfect for Spring/summer time so yayy us knowing that! :bobo: OMGGG LOL I Meant “Teehee.” Gosh my typos are the worst here, wow. :dead: Yayy for the love and yayy hearing this on the radio on this past Friday!

:shifty: @ all of these guesses. Omggg whoaaa you are sooo going all OUT on this last clue. I am very impressed and wow there. :omg: Very interesting and can’t wait for you to seee what this is!

I lost my other reply btw. I don't know where it is :(

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): NHT

69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): NHT

68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): I lovve this :wub: I'm not one into k-Pop but this song is so catchy. :bobo:

67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): This is a strange collaboration but it works and I like this song.

66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” haha You being a good fan ad checking out her music on a Wed. :lol: The movie is cute though, it resembles the animated one and this song is perfect for the movie

65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” I like this. Good summertime jam :bobo:

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I can reply back in here even for a short while. :haha:

I lost my other reply btw. I don't know where it is :(

70. Lil' Peep and iLoveMakonnen - “I've Been Waiting” (feat. Fall Out Boy): NHT

69. MAX - “Love Me Less” (feat. Quinn XCII): NHT

68. BTS - “Boy With Luv” (feat. Halsey): I lovve this :wub: I'm not one into k-Pop but this song is so catchy. :bobo:

67. Mark Ronson - “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus): This is a strange collaboration but it works and I like this song.

66. Beyoncé - “Spirit:” haha You being a good fan ad checking out her music on a Wed. :lol: The movie is cute though, it resembles the animated one and this song is perfect for the movie

65. Carrie Underwood - “Southbound:” I like this. Good summertime jam :bobo:

Awww no, I’m sorry about that. :( >.

- Moer songs to add to your soon-to-be listened group. :giggle:

- Yayy for loving “Boy With Luv.” :D Yeah I'm not super into K-Pop in general but there are some songs I do really like and this is one of those.

- Agree with you on NBLAH tere. :lol:

- I had to. :giggle: But yayy your comments. Agreed that the song is perfect for the movie.

- Yess agreed once again! :bobo:

Time to post one more set, as we will have another break come Friday at 2am.

64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake)

Clean Link:

Meek Mill and Drake’s collaboration of “Going Bad” kicks off this set at #64. I also believe that Meek Mill and Drake had some beef and drama between them in the past some years ago? I can’t completely remember but clearly seems like their differences are set aside which is good to know. This was one of those songs I first heard on the radio, and would shazam it to find out who and what the song was. Of course I knew it was Drake but didn’t really know it was Meek Mill’s song. I did hear this quite a lot where I grew to really like it - and enough so to place it here. Drake does rap on the first verse and he does his thing on it like always. I do like how he starts off his verse where he raps: I got more slaps than The Beatles (Beatles). Foreign s**t runnin' on diesel, dawg, Everybody actin' like they know me, dawg and You asked to see the boss, so they sent me, dawg (Sent me, dawg). I just broke her off with a 10-piece, dawg (10-piece, dawg). That ain't nothin', I'm just bein' friendly, dawg. Actually I love all of those parts where he says “dawgg” and it just cracks me up. I can get how it could be annoying quickly but it just makes me laugh. I do love the parts in the chorus where Drake sings/raps: And a bunch of need you to go away. Still goin' bad on 'em anyway. Saw you last night, but did it broad day…. especially those Still goin' bad on you anyway. :bobo: Meek Mill’s part is on the second verse and I like the parts where he raps: Me and Drizzy back-to-back, it's gettin' scary (Back-to-back) and Every time I'm in my trap, I move like Rambo (Extended). Although my favorite part from Meek is where he raps: She said, "Oh, you rich rich?" ("You rich rich”). B***h, I graduated, call me "Big Fish" (Ballin’). I got Lori Harvey on my wish list (That's Lori). That's the only thing I want for Christmas (True story, ooh). But yeah it’s a jam nonetheless. :bobo:

63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”

Kygo & Whitney Houston’s collaboration of “Higher Love” lands at #63. I remember being really surprised hearing about this collaboration and specifically Whitney Houston having new music out, but I was loving the idea. Apparently Whitney recorded this cover sometime in the ‘90s and Kygo got to remix and produce the music production and this song came about. I also remember this being one of those overdone songs on The Voice that would annoy me soo oops. :ph34r: But of course Whitney brought new life to the track and I love her vocals on it. But yeah, Whitney sounds great. Love how this starts off soft and then builds up as it progresses forever. The corus is a lot of fun and so catchy: Bring me a higher love. Bring me a higher love, oh. Bring me a higher love. Where's that higher love I keep thinking of. Bring us a higher love, y’all! :bobo: I also love the part at 2:22 where she sings: We walk the line and try to see with that falsetto at the end of it. Then of course Whitney brings it with all of her slayage vocal runs, which are all great!

62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me”

Rita Ora shows up on this list with “Let You Love Me” at #62. This is one of those songs where I mix up the title and would think of it as “Let Me Love You” as I’m used to a number of songs with that title - but Rita switches it up here with this being “Let You Love Me,” which I have to remember. :haha: This song came out in late 2018. I can’t remember my first time hearing this, probably on the radio or me hearing about it - but I do remember her performing this on the E! People Choice Awards and

as my earliest memories of the song. It did grow more on me throughout 2019 where i became more familiar with this. I do really like the sensual pop/R&B vibe of this song and Rita’s vocals are really smooth and cool on this. I like the pre-chorus where she sings: I wanna stay the whole night. I wanna lay with you 'til the sun's up. I wanna let you inside. Oh, heaven knows I've tried. Then I love how this builds up more on the chorus where she sing: I wish that I could let you love. Wish that I could let you love me. Wish that I could let you love. Wish that I could let you love me. Say, what's the matter, what's the matter with me? What's the matter with me? Oh, I wish that I could let you love Wish that I could let you love me now. It has a cool low-key boboing feel to it with the music production which I do enjoy. I love how she sings the part at around 2:25 where she starts doing some belting of the chorus. Also whoa the music video having over 395 million views. I was not expecting that high of a view count but yay people clearly love this. :omg:

61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES)

Alternate video:

Marshmello and CHVRCHES collaboration of “Here With Me” comes in at #61. CHVRCHES is one of those bands I see their names around a lot and know they exist but I don’t really know their music. I feel most familiar with hearing some of their songs on like Tom’s and Megan’s lists throughout the year. I do feel like this is their first big mainstream song and of course would be the one i am most familiar with. I don’t know any of the members name, but the lead singer lady has a really pretty voice and I like it on this song. I do love how she starts off the song softly singing Can I tell you something just between you and me? When I hear your voice I know I'm finally free. Every single word is perfect as it can be. And I need you here with me. I do love how the song builds up and gets more fun and dancey on the chorus where she sings: Everyday. You're saying the words that I want you to say. There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away. Now I know I'm falling in deep. ’Cause I need you here with me. Then I like how she closes the song towards the end where she softly sings: Can I tell you something just between you and me? When I hear your voice I know I'm finally free. :bye2: Ooh and there’s two music videos to the song, not sure why but I linked the other one above. Actually looking at the alternative video this one actually has Marshmello and CHVRCHES in it while the other one is more story driven.

60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me”

Selena Gomez returned to the music scene in late 2019 with “Lose You To Love Me” landing at #60. “Lose You To Love Me” is a very beautiful, emotional and vulnerable song from Selena, which she sells and sings beautifully. This is one of those songs I am currently hearing a lot on the radio so it stands a good chance of making my 2020 list too. Although what I like most about this is how much Selena pours her heart and emotion into every lyric she sings. There’s lots of parts I like from her like where she sings: You promised the world and I fell for it. I put you first and you adored it / And you let it burn. Sang off key in my chorus. The chorus is really strong and powerful which I really like where Selena sings: We'd always go into it blindly. I needed to lose you to find me. This dancing was killing me softly. I needed to hate you to love me, yeah. To love, love, yeah. To love, love, yeah. To love, yeah. I needed to lose you to love me, yeah. :bye2: From the 2nd verse, I love the part where she sings: In two months you replaced us. Like it was easy…. that power sticks out to me and is SO powerful! :omg: Gah this song is just such a heart wrenching. And it should go without saying but Selena looks very beautiful in the music video too.

59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga)

Ally Brooke makes her 2nd appearance with “Low Key” featuring Tyga at #59. I am sure Ally has had some solo songs out there, I remember one being on Denise’s list on her 2018 list. But “Low Key” is what I consider Ally’s breakthrough single an was the song I heard on a more regular basis from her. This is another very hot and sensual sounding song and this sensual hot pop/R&B style suits Ally so well! She starts the song with the chorus which i really like where she sings: Low key, low key, you should really get to know me. Low key, low key, you should really get to know me. Yeah, I know you got some things that you could show me. Low key, low key, you should really get to know me. It has a :shifty: feel to it. But then ohhh myy her singing the parts like I see you looking at my body very closely and You know we can take it fast or take it slowly, are all very hot and steamy parts too. 😮 Then I also really like the pre-chorus parts where Ally sings: All your friends are looking for you, they don't know where you're at. ‘Cause you left with me and slipped out the back. Tyga has a very cool verse on here and I think the part I like from him is where he raps I ain't lookin' for love but it's been a minute. Serve it to me on a plate, I'ma come and get it. You love it, I like it, it's lit. Oooh and check out Ally dancing in the video. Which reminds me, she was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars finishing 3rd and she slayed it on there. She also looks really great and hot in this video too. :wub: A fun hot jam from Ms. Ally and I hope we hear more from her in 2020.

[b]64. Meek Mill - “Going Bad” (feat. Drake):[/b]
[b]63. Kygo & Whitney Houston - “Higher Love”:[/b]
[b]62. Rita Ora - “Let You Love Me:”[/b]
[b]61. Marshmello - “Here With Me” (feat. CHVRCHES):[/b]
[b]60. Selena Gomez - “Lose You To Love Me:”[/b]
[b]59. Ally Brooke - “Low Key” (feat. Tyga):[/b]

Clues for Songs #58 through #53:

- A collaboration from two artists that appeared separately on the same set.

- This song shares the same name of a Jesse McCartney hit song.

- This song samples a Petey Pablo song.

- This song shares the same name as the album it is released on.

- Noon, 6:00, 9:00 are all examples of what?

- This song went viral this summer with a dance to it.