Wally's Favorite Songs of 2019!

*Wallace

10 hours ago, *Chris said:

You're welcome, Wally! I am glad you enjoyed my shady comments :giggle:

Also, are you still struggling with the new emojis? :haha:

Lol yeah your shady comments can be funny sometimes. :giggle: As long as it's not towards an artist I totally love and am passionate about, I can handle it well.

NO I AM NOT. Those smilies will become smilies again.. (!) 

10 hours ago, *Chris said:

40. Cardi B & Bruno Mars - “Please Me:” Two artists that I can't stand. If they truly want to "please me", can they please stop making terrible music?  (edit: can they please stop making music, in general?)

39. Ariana Grande & Social House - “Boyfriend:” Not my favourite of Ariana but still decent.

38. Lil' Nas X - “Old Town Road” (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus): Surprise this ain't in your top 10 as you love everything that is mainstream :giggle:. The song is catchy but do not care for it; but the records it broke is quite impressive. At least he dethrone the overbearing diva from her record :wub:

37. Post Malone - “Circles:” Ew. 

36. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - “Look Back At It:” What kind of name is that? That name is a CHOICE. And the song? It's also a choice to include it on a list.

35. Taylor Swift - “ME!” (feat. Brendon Urie): Was obsessed with this when it came out; loved the feel of it & Brendon's cameo. The video is epic; it ended up being one of my top played song of the year on Spotify, if you know what that is! 

- Wow you have been hanging around Tom wayy too much now. 🙂 Since when did you go on a cant stand Bruno phase? And the answer to ytour question....  HECK NO, they won't quit making music. They got many more great jams to put out. :bobo: 

- Pretty much agree here.

- Lol Yeah I knew you would be surprised about Old Town Road not making my Top 10. Hmmm there are a few mainstream songs I don't care toooo much about. :bleh: Understandable comments here and at least you admit this is catchy. NOT here for your shady comment on Mariah though. You can take that to the left. 🙂

- :ermm: 

- LMAO I can actually agree with you that his name is kind of a mess. :lmao: Rappers these days come up with some horrid names, lmao. But nope, this song is a jam and I got no regrets including this.

- Oooh yay glad that you love ME! and loving the feel of it. The video is really good. I KNOW what Spotify is, thanks smart guy. 🙂 

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

40. Cardi B & Bruno Mars - “Please Me:” Well at least it isn't #1? #lowstandards BrUnO and Cardi, Please Me and don't release any more songs like this. Better yet BruNO, don't release any more songs, period. 

39. Ariana Grande & Social House - “Boyfriend:” Eh. Like a lot of her its this is just ok for me. 

38. Lil' Nas X - “Old Town Road” (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus): It's catchy but I still dislike it because it's continuing the trend of combining country and other genres. At least it broke the Overbeaing Diva and Borez II Men's record. :wub: 

37. Post Malone - “Circles:” Well I prefer this style on him to his "rapping" so I can admt it's not bad but I still ain't a fan and never will be. 

36. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - “Look Back At It:” Ew, is he going to be my newest object of shade next year? Hard pass. 

35. Taylor Swift - “ME!” (feat. Brendon Urie): It's definitely one of Taylor's better songs of this era! Still not really a fan though. 

- Ugh I know... it should be. 😢 I am ashamed. And WOW I CAN NOT listen to teh rest of these comments sooo moving along.

- Awww understandable comments.

- Oooh i actually like the country and rap fusion here on this song but at least you find it catchy. Wow you are really trying to get this Overbearing Diva tag popular. :/ And not here for the Boyz II Men name here.

- Oooh considering it's Post Malone, these are some more positive comments you have on him so i am glad you dont mind this much.

- Probably. :lmao: Not surprised.

- Omg I was expecting you to hate "ME!" but yay glad you think this is one of Taylor's better songs of this era, even if you aren't much of a fan of this.

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

:wub: 

You out here corrupting young Christopher's mind. SMH. :/ 

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yeah your shady comments can be funny sometimes. :giggle: As long as it's not towards an artist I totally love and am passionate about, I can handle it well.

NO I AM NOT. Those smilies will become smilies again.. (!) 

- Wow you have been hanging around Tom wayy too much now. 🙂 Since when did you go on a cant stand Bruno phase? And the answer to ytour question....  HECK NO, they won't quit making music. They got many more great jams to put out. :bobo: 

- Pretty much agree here.

- Lol Yeah I knew you would be surprised about Old Town Road not making my Top 10. Hmmm there are a few mainstream songs I don't care toooo much about. :bleh: Understandable comments here and at least you admit this is catchy. NOT here for your shady comment on Mariah though. You can take that to the left. 🙂

- :ermm: 

- LMAO I can actually agree with you that his name is kind of a mess. :lmao: Rappers these days come up with some horrid names, lmao. But nope, this song is a jam and I got no regrets including this.

- Oooh yay glad that you love ME! and loving the feel of it. The video is really good. I KNOW what Spotify is, thanks smart guy. 🙂 

Can I shade Mariah, over and over? :giggle:

I think you just need to select it from the drop down menu where it appears :haha:

And I've never been a fan of Bruno tbh - I like his earlier songs and Uptown Funk but that's it. 

And Tom has no effect on me, whatsoever 🙂 

37 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I think you just need to select it from the drop down menu where it appears :haha:

And I've never been a fan of Bruno tbh - I like his earlier songs and Uptown Funk but that's it. 

I heard Tom controls you!  😮 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Nope. 🙂 Or else I'll start shading Kacey. 🙂 

Oooh I do that sometimes but there's too many smilies for me to go through. :haha:

Ah I figured you were moreso indifferent/meh on Bruno than can't standing him like Tom though. 😛 

OK. 🙂 Your posts say otherwise.  

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

"Young"... I guess I am young in your senior's eyes

You still making old jokes when I called you young. :/ 

On 1/27/2020 at 12:10 AM, *Wallace said:

- Okay….. go on and discuss, please. 😄

😄

- I heard “this is my kingdom come” on there….. so I don’t know what’s going on there. :ermm: :lmao:

- OH SNAP, if Denisey says it’s time for new Bruno music….. then the jury has spoken, it’s time for new Bruno music. (!) Hopefuly that comes this year. LOL oooooo surprised that the ow’s are your least favorite parts  - compared to some of the lyrics, but awww I love those. :haha: 

- OMGG whatttt? Other people thought he was singing the same thing? LMAOOO tat is soooo hilarious. Omggg you was not impressed by trying to find out what the song was? Oooh whoa you never heard the version with Billy Ray on it? It’s weird because I sometimes heard the version with Billy Ray on it and other times I heard the solo version. But the Billy Ray version if the remix (of the many million different versions). Ooh lol you posting this. Was there anything specific you were referring to here?

-  Aww I am not surprised you watched the video sooo much either. 😄 Oooh wait you have? I don’t remember but I am not surprised that you did that. :dead: Omgg you with this  gif haha. 

I said later (and not here). 

omg this smile for the camera is so cute and funny. :lmao: 

Yes, that lyric is on Demons, but not Beautiful People. So what's the connection? :unsure: 

- Yes, it is, and you would agree. Well, I mentioned those after and lyrically those would be. But some of her sounds annoy me. 

- Yes, look at this: shorturl.at/gjuv6  No, I wasn't impressed with the song at first or for awhile. No, I didn't and only head the solo one on radio. Hmm. There are lots of versions? :unsure: Well yes, I linked a specific part. :unsure: 

- You don't remember? :( I gave you this gif before and would quote this.

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I said later (and not here). 

omg this smile for the camera is so cute and funny. :lmao: 

Yes, that lyric is on Demons, but not Beautiful People. So what's the connection? :unsure: 

- Yes, it is, and you would agree. Well, I mentioned those after and lyrically those would be. But some of her sounds annoy me. 

- Yes, look at this: shorturl.at/gjuv6  No, I wasn't impressed with the song at first or for awhile. No, I didn't and only head the solo one on radio. Hmm. There are lots of versions? :unsure: Well yes, I linked a specific part. :unsure: 

- You don't remember? :( I gave you this gif before and would quote this.

You keeping me waiting. 😢 (Lol I tease, it's fine).

Thank you. :giggle:

Gah it's what I heard in Demons, soo that makes me think of the two songs.

- Mhmmm and ahh yes I do. I thought so. OMGGGG at this last sentence. If one of those are the okkkuuurrrr sound are what you're referrring to...... then we got some stuff to overcome. :broken: (But lol don't worry I'm being overdramatic but those are my favorites)

- Oooh veryyy interesting. :haha: Yeah that was what i thought I knew with you but I didn't know the song grew on you eventually. Awww I seee, darn there. Yeah he's done a lot of remixes of teh song. I know but didn't catch what was so funny there.

- I remember you quoting it and posting the gif but I never saw that part of the video. 

And ooh you posted a little too soon but maybe you'll bbe able to post again tonight? I got another set coming up shortly. 

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

shade hair flip GIF by globaltv

You got the tea? :wub: 

34. Ciara - “Thinkin’ Bout You”

Yayy Ciara shows up now and kicks off the latest set with “Thinkin’ Bout You” at #34. :wub: Ugh this is an other one of those songs I can’t remember when or where I first heard it. I do believe I became aware of this from watching some Ciara interviews where she was promoting the song and I went to check it myself. I really liked the song right away. It’s such a funky fresh cool jam, but it’s also really adorable. :wub: This song definitely gives me such a wubby feeling and I love how tender and sweet Ciara’s vocals are on this. ❤️ I love the chorus where she sings: I've been thinkin' bout you. Wonderin' who's stuck in your head at night. Wonder if I ever cross your mind. Keeping you up in your bed at night. I’ve been thinkin' bout you. :bobo: This is sooo dang catchy! I’VE BEEN THINKIN’ BOUT YOU! Ooh I do love the part where she sings: I'm wondering if your love's a game. Just kissin' girls and takin' names (Tell me). Which isn’t toooo good on the guy’s end as she’s wondering if he’s a player or not when  she’s thinkin’ ‘bout him. I also love how she sings those I've been thinkin' bout you parts at 1:38, where she really belts out those long YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU parts. :wub: The part of her singing You're a habit, hard to break. You're more than a heart can take is great too. And I am sure that is really relatable for some people out there, as is this whole song. :whistling: Then I think it’s the bridge section but also love where Ciara sings: Early in the mornin’. Think about you all day. Late night and the evenin’. I can't get you off of my brain. She’s singing soooo much truth there that she has to sing it twice. Tell it CiCi! (!) Wow I named so many great parts here. I also love how much fun Ciara is having in the music video and all of her different looks in it! She looks so great in it, of course! And ugh this song is seriously so underrated and deserved to be a much bigger hit.

33. Ed Sheeran - “Cross Me” (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock)

Ed Sheeran’s big collaboration with Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock on their song, “Cross Me” lands at #33. As I alluded a bit in my “Beautiful People” comments, I felt like “Cross Me” got a bit pushed aside which had me really crossed, because I really liked/love this song and I think it’s such a JAM! Of the big Ed collabos this year this one did feel like it came and went, and I wasn’t ready for this to go when it did. :bye2: I do love the funky hip-hop feel of this song and do love it in general when Ed does music of this kind of genre. I never heard of PnB Rock before but he/they (is it a solo act or a group?) sings the chorus that goes: Anything she needs, she can call me. Don't worry 'bout her, that's my seed, dawg that's all me. Just know if you cross her then you cross me. Cross me, cross me. If you, if you, if you, if you. :bobo: I really love that chorus and love singing along to it. But I love the message of it….. if you cross her then you cross me and you know….. we got A PROBLEM. 🙂 It can be very relatable. I do love how Ed sings his part. How he sings DIFF-ER-ANT on the start sticks out to me. I do really love the latter half of how he sings his verse where he  sings: And you know I stay trippin', am I crazy? Oh no. I’m stickin' with my baby for sure. Together or solo. It doesn't matter where we are, oh no, no. So if you hear about my lady, just know. That she ain't the one to play with, oh no. And I'll be standing so close. So you know that, hey. :bobo: Then I also like those parts where Ed and PnB Rock sings the chorus together and then Ed takes lead on it. Chance does his thing on his part and i love his rapping style in general. He has a line on here that I love and am obsessed with which is where he raps: Now what you not gon' do. Is stand there across from me. Like you got Kung Fu. NOW WHAT YOU NOT GON’ DO. YESS, Chance. Tell it. (!) Ooh then the rest of his verse is cool. He has this aggressive weird sound thing going on in the middle of his verse. I don’t know how to describe it but it’s funny but cool to me. :haha: Then the other part i love from Chance is where he raps: Ay, no one say hi to me without her. Better pay your respect to the queen. Better do that s**t without a flirt. Gotta respect the H.B.I.C. He slows it down at that part to let it be clear what he’s saying for sure. Oooh and once again, I never saw this music video before but it was not what I was expecting. It has a really fun, cool and creative virtual reality video game feel to it. But yeah I still think “Cross Me” is underrated and deserves better.

32. Mabel - “Don't Call Me Up”

Newcomer Mabel makes her first ever appearance on my year-end list at #32 with “Don't Call Me Up.” I’m not sure how many people have ever heard of Mabel, and if not here is my introduction of Mabel to you all. :teehee: I kinda had a short lived obsession with this song. Well obsession might be too strong of a word choice but I was really into this for awhile. I do like Mabel’s voice and her vibe and the sass she brings to this song. I do like the pre-chorus of this song where she sings: I'm over you and I don't need your lies no more. ‘Cause the truth is, without you, boy, I'm stronger. And I know you said that I changed with my cold heart. But it was your game that left scars. Ooh, I'm over you. She starts it off with some power and then showcases some falsetto. Now the part of the song that I absolutely love and was really into is that chorus. That’s where she sings: Don't call me up. I’m going out tonight. Feeling good now you're outta my life. Don't wanna talk about us. Gotta leave it behind. One drink and you're outta my mind. Now, now take it up. Baby, I'm on a high. You're alone, going out of your mind. When I'm here up in the club. And I don't wanna talk. So don't call me up. :bobo: DON’T CALL ME UP! :bobo: Those are THE PARTS! Also I really love the hard hitting beat there. She has so much attitude and really means what she is singing. DON’T CALL ME UP, I’M GOING OUT TONIGHT. Sooo don’t wait up for me. 😘 But yeah those parts just got me so pumped and excited for this song. Actually thinking about and listening to this, Mabel SOO reminds me of Dua Lipa. Sure their tones are different, but their vibes and styles are so similar. 😮 Ooh I’m here for the breakdown of the song at 2:05. I don’t know how to describe it but it’s like some guy’s backing vocals are the beat but it’s so funky sounding. Mabel is also cry pretty and I like her voice/vibe so I hope to hear more from her in the future. Also wow I was not expecting the music video to have over 180 million views. 😮

31. SHAED - “Trampoline”

SHAED’s big hit single, “Trampoline” comes in at #31. I never ward of SHAED before this song but big props to them on getting a lot of success with this song. This was one of those songs I heard about and saw the band/song title around on the charts for awhile before actually hearing it.  I am sure I first heard this on the radio like i tend to do with most songs. :haha: I do like the ~dark haunting feel this song has, which I do get from the verses. I do like the lead singer’s voice and love how she starts off the song singing: I've been having dreams. Jumping on a trampoline. Ooh I love the part where her voice gets really high at the end of the first verse that goes: Now they're right upon me.I also love the chorus where she sings: Wait if I'm on fire. How am I so deep in love? When I dream of dying. I never feel so loved. Omgg gah wow those lyrics are intense and so deep, wow. :bye2: From the second verse, I love the part where se sings: My body turns to ice. Crushing weight of paradise. Solid block of gold. Lying in the cold. I feel right at home. I love that BING sound effect at 0:52 and those whistles that come in  at 1:57. The music does have a fun sound to it although the song is kinda dark which I never really realize.

30. DJ Snake - “Taki Taki” (feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B )

DJ Snake collaboration of “Taki Taki” featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B comes in at #30. This song barely made it onto my 2018 Year-End list and I remember wishing I had it higher. Thankfully this song was able to crossover into my 2019 list and make a big climb up to the Top 30 so yay for that. :Teehee: I think I was kinda ~late getting into that song but I did really like it and I have grown to love it. I love the Latin reggae ton feel of this. It’s such a hot jam and I just love the music of this. I love what all Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B brings to the song. Ooh and I also love how all 3 featured artists are of Latin descent and how they all sing or rap a bit of Spanish in it. Ozuna much more than Selena or Cardi but it all works and is really cool. This song was the first time I heard of Ozuna is, although I know he must be really popular in the Latin music scene. Ozuna’s part is all in Spanish so of course I don’t understand what he’s singing but  I know I like what i hear and I am jamming along to it. I love the chorus of the song where Ozuna sings: Bailame como si fuera la última vez. Y enséñame ese pasito que no sé. Un besito bien suavecito bebé. Taki taki. Taki taki, rumba. Wo-oh, oh-oh. :bobo: I do love all of those “Taki taki”  and “rumba” parts. I do like that part at 1:06 where he says El booty sobresale de tu traje. No trajo pantisito pa' que el nene no trabaje. Es que yo me sé lo que ella cree que ella se sabe. Cuenta que no quiere pero me tiene espionaje, eh-eh. I have no idea what I am quoting, I am sooo sorry. But it’s all :bobo: sounding.  Cardi B comes in on the second verse and certainly does her thing. Omgg her rapping If the text ain't freaky, I don't wanna read it cracks me up so much. :haha:  Then I also really love the part of "I'm kinda scary, hard to read, I'm like a Ouija board" "But I'm a boss b*tch, who you gonna leave me for?". :dead: WHO YOU GONNA LEAVE ME FOR. You just gotta shout out that part. :haha:  I love how Selena mouths that part too. I also love the line from Cardi rapping: But the love be so fake, but the hate be so real (uh). Real talk there! Then I love how she closes out her part rapping in Spanish. She sounds hot on that part. 😘 Then yesss I am HERE for her rapping in Spanish! :wub: Selena has the third verse, which has quite a hot and sensual sound to it, but she sings and sells it well. I do like the parts where she sings: Careful when you come through my way. My body-ody know how to playWork it, keep it tight every day. And I, I, I know you need a taste. When I ooh, you're fallin' in love. Give a little ooh-ooh, get it well done. That last line especially is probably my favorite Selena as it would ALWAYS get stuck in my head without even trying. :haha: Other parts I love from Selena are where she sings Porque I am the party, yo soy fiesta. Blow out your candles, have a siesta. They can try pero no one can stop me. What my taki taki wants, ya my taki taki gets, uh. Then  I also love her last part of the song where she sings in Spanish. This song also makes me want to hear more Spanish rapping and singing from Cardi an Selena. But yeah this song is such a hot jam and I could not get enough of this. And it’s really impressive how this music video has over 1.6 billion views! :omg::dead:

29. Taylor Swift - “You Need To Calm Down”

Taylor Swift closes out the second set in a row with “You Need To Calm Down” coming in at #29. Now that i have posted Taylor’s first two singles off of Lover throughout the year, I actually went back and forth on which song I prefer of the two. Some days I’m more into “ME!” and other days into “You Need To Calm Down” - and I guess “You Need To Calm Down” won out on that battle. Although my feelings on the song are pretty similar. Not sure if I made the right decision but you all can tell me. “You Need To Calm Down” is an interesting song for me because there were times where I was really loving and into this song and times where it was fine/just there but not as into it as I could have been. This song does have a chill and calm vibe about it and sometimes I do wish it the sound had as much punch to it as the lyrics certainly do. Anywho from the first verse, which seems to be addressing and standing up to the haters, I really love that part where she sings: And I'm just like, "Damn! It's 7 AM" a lot for some reason. I would even change the time of the song and did it so much I forgot Taylor says 7AM. 😐 Ooh lol I love the tweet/cop-out and “hey! Are you ok?” part too. I really like the sound of the pre-chorus where she sings really fast (at least the first half of it): And I ain't tryna mess with your self-expression. But I've learned the lesson that stressing and obsessing’'Bout somebody else is no fun. That last line of  And snakes and stones never broke my bones is really great. Now onto my actual favorite part of the song…. the chorus of course! So, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh! You need to calm down. You're being too loud. And I'm just like "Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh! You need to just stop. Like, can you just not step on my gown? You need to calm down”. Those “oh oh oh oh oh oh, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN” parts are certainly the best. That “You need to calm down” saying was just soo fun to say and sing to everyone. I know a lot of us here did that and I certainly had my fair share of doing that to people. The second verse seems to be standing up for LGBTQ rights and facing any negativity towards it and bring positivity there an i like a number of parts from Taylor there where she sings: Why are you mad. When you could be GLAAD? (You could be GLAAD)  and You just need to take several seats. And then try to restore the peace. And control your urges to scream. About all the people you hate. ‘Cause shade never made anybody less gay.  Then from the bridge, I love the part where Taylor sings: And we see you over there on the Internet. Comparing all the girls who are killing it. And I also love how the music video celebrates Pride and features lots of LGBTQ celebs in there too. Like the amount of celeb cameos are absolutely INSANE. I won’t name them but you can see them from watching the video. And even more impressive how Taylor managed to keep it top secret too. Aww I do love how at the end of the video there’s Taylor and Katy Perry together and hugging as burger and fries. :lmao: It’s great that they finally resolved their differences. ❤️ But yeah, this song is a really great modern day anthem just standing up against any negativity toward anyone.

34. Ciara - “Thinkin’ Bout You:”

33. Ed Sheeran - “Cross Me” (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock):

32. Mabel - “Don't Call Me Up:”

31. SHAED - “Trampoline:”

30. DJ Snake - “Taki Taki” (feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B.)

29. Taylor Swift - “You Need To Calm Down:”

Clues for Songs #28 through #23:

- A collaboration between two rappers and this was a song performed at the past Superbowl (by the main artist).

- Another collaboration, and this song features a rapper from the above clue but rapping his first song Spanish.

- A song that was recently nominated for Song of the Year award at this past year’s Grammys

- This song was responsible for one of the biggest and most buzzed about moments on last year’s Academy Awards.

- This song is the opposite of being harder.

- Technically this is maybe the oldest song on this list, as it was initially released in 2016 even though it got popular in 2019

34. Ciara - “Thinkin’ Bout You:” Not her best but still pretty good! Like the sweet sultry vibe. 

33. Ed Sheeran - “Cross Me” (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock): One of the only good songs off Ed's new album. 

32. Mabel - “Don't Call Me Up:” Slayyyy at Mabel showing up. :wub: One of my favorite pop discoveries of this year (since Kim Petras' album ended up being disappointing) and the song's fun and kind of fiesty. I can see the Dua Lipa similarities a bit too. Hope Bad Behavior and Mad Love show up too. 

31. SHAED - “Trampoline:” I wouldn't have expected to see this song on here; it's good but I prefer others like Thunder. Which you probaby haven't heard. :haha: 

30. DJ Snake - “Taki Taki” (feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B.)Ew, hated this when you posted this on your list last year and still do, really annoying. 

29. Taylor Swift - “You Need To Calm Down:” Ugh, I want to pretend I hate this but I guess it's a guilty pleasure. 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

You keeping me waiting. 😢 (Lol I tease, it's fine).

Gah it's what I heard in Demons, soo that makes me think of the two songs.

- Mhmmm and ahh yes I do. I thought so. OMGGGG at this last sentence. If one of those are the okkkuuurrrr sound are what you're referrring to...... then we got some stuff to overcome. :broken: (But lol don't worry I'm being overdramatic but those are my favorites)

- Oooh veryyy interesting. :haha: Yeah that was what i thought I knew with you but I didn't know the song grew on you eventually. Awww I seee, darn there. Yeah he's done a lot of remixes of teh song. I know but didn't catch what was so funny there.

- I remember you quoting it and posting the gif but I never saw that part of the video. 

And ooh you posted a little too soon but maybe you'll bbe able to post again tonight? I got another set coming up shortly. 

Well, a lot is going on, so this will have to wait until the song lists are done (or at least yours). 

Huh? I know, I said that lyric is in Demons, but not in Beautiful People. What is the common lyric? :unsure: 

- Yay. Yeah it is, because that annoys me so much. :( 

- Yep.  Oh, I had no reason to say, but I also didn't know it was the opposite for you. Oh, hmm. Just what Nicole says. "Only on The Masked Singer are you gonna see an ice cream riding till they can't no more." :dead: 

- Okay, you just said you didn't remember me doing that, but now you say you do... so yay, I guess. I know.

Ooh, I was actually late since I had an off day yesterday. :(  I needed to catch up, but yes, I am here to comment on the new set. 

34. Ciara - “Thinkin’ Bout You:” Yes, this is a funky, fun song. :bobo: Yet also cute and wubby. :wub: I love how she sings this and the beat, melody, lyrics, everything. I love all the parts you named. "And I am sure that is really relatable for some people out there, as is this whole song. :whistling:" lol.. why are you whistling? :teeheewave: Yes, all these parts! :bobo: The video is as fun as the song and really suits the feel of it. I never heard this on the radio or anything, which is ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif I feel like this should be a big hit. So catchy and makes me so happy. ❤️ 

33. Ed Sheeran - “Cross Me” (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock): Yes, I found out how much you love this song earlier when you made that comment. I feel like I still heard this quite a bit on radio, maybe not as much as Beautiful People, but it didn't seem as pushed to the side to me as other songs.  I don't know. This is one I love more every time and over time though. The vibe is really cool. :bobo: I enjoy all these parts you named too. "If you cross her then you cross me and you know….. we got A PROBLEM.  It can be very relatable." 😮 Yes, again all these parts! :bobo: LOL the Chance lyric. I love that too. "Now what you not gon' do." :haha:  Love all this and I think the video is cool too.

32. Mabel - “Don't Call Me Up:” I remember bringing this song up often when we talked about AT40. :haha: I don't have much idea of how well it did, but I guess pretty well. I heard it a few times, but also don't know how much. I do like it, and could have liked it a lot more if I listened to it more. I like the feel of it as well and her voice. :bobo: I would also be interested in hearing more from her, but never heard of her until now. I wonder where she came from to have this song do so well. I like her attitude and conviction on this too. Don't call me up. (!) "it’s like some guy’s backing vocals are the beat but it’s so funky sounding. " I like that too.  :bobo: "Mabel is also cry pretty" bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif 

31. SHAED - “Trampoline:” I know we talked about this song a lot, or well about its existence. :haha: I'm surprised you rank it so high. This never really did all that much for me and I didn't care to listen to it when it came on the radio, which it did a ton. However, listening to it and focusing on it does make me like it more. I always think of SHAED as a solo singer though and that's the vocalist in the video? Wow I had this all wrong as I imagined her so different. Anyway,  I like that part where she goes into falsetto too as it transitions into the chorus. That may be my favorite. lol you naming this part at 0:52 after quoting the second verse. Now I have to back track. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif  But I like the whistles too.

30. DJ Snake - “Taki Taki” (feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B.)This is such a fun song. :bobo: I love the feel of this too and what they all bring to it. I don't understand the Spanish either, but it does sound fun .Well there is "El booty" that you quoted. :giggle: I kind of love some of these Cardi B parts you quoted too. The way she says these lines is so good. "Then I love how she closes out her part rapping in Spanish. She sounds hot on that part. Then yesss I am HERE for her rapping in Spanish!" You literally just said that, lol. Yay Selena and I especially love the second part of her solo. ❤️ :bobo: I love the Spanish from them all too. This is so catchy and addicting. Wow those views.

29. Taylor Swift - “You Need To Calm Down:” Taylena back to back. :wub:  Oh, interesting with your thoughts on this and ME! Well "Not sure if I made the right decision but you all can tell me." I can't yet.  Oh, more interesting thoughts with you sometimes loving this and other times not. Hmmm. "And I'm just like, "Damn! It's 7 AM"" :bobo: I quoted this often in my head, but never changed the time. You changed it to whatever time it was? I know and love these other verse parts you mentioned. And the pre-chous. lol the chorus is my least favorite... or at least the first part of it.  Obviously "you need to calm down" is iconic and I love "you need to just stop" too. ❤️  Ugh greatness.  YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN. :bobo: I know I posted the gif to you a lot. :wub: calm down taylor swift GIF It never got old. I know all these parts and she has a lot of statements to make here. (!) OMG the video is so full of people, it's crazy. I forgot how many celebs are featured, but wow. Yayy Taylor and Katy reconciliation. ❤️  

A collaboration between two rappers and this was a song performed at the past Superbowl (by the main artist): I was all ??? because I thought it was Maroon 5, but okay I see some other performances happened. I guess this is Travis Scott & Drake - Sicko Mode. 

- Another collaboration, and this song features a rapper from the above clue but rapping his first song Spanish.: His first song Spanish? :giggle: Uhhh.  Travis Scott - Highest in the Room? I see there is a Spanish remix of that. :unsure: 

- A song that was recently nominated for Song of the Year award at this past year’s Grammys: Billie Eilish - bad guy, Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved, or Lizzo - Truth Hurts. Probably one of the first two... 

- This song was responsible for one of the biggest and most buzzed about moments on last year’s Academy Awards: Uhh. I suppose my best guess is Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga - Shallow.

- This song is the opposite of being harder: 5 Seconds of Summer - Easier? :unsure: 

- Technically this is maybe the oldest song on this list, as it was initially released in 2016 even though it got popular in 2019: OH my. *thinks*  omg wait. I remember. Lizzo - Good as Hell.  Well, I didn't remember that, but about at least one of her songs being first released years ago. Wow.

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Why would you post a song on back to back lists?!?  Especially that song? I am a Selena song but it's a no from me.

What do you mean? Posting the same song on two years lists? I answered this for you earlier. :haha: But if songs cross over both years for me then I will post them in the year it corresponds and where I heard it a lot. It varies for each song. 

With "Taki Taki" specifically, I just got into that song at the end of 2018 and it was somewhere in the 100s (I could have excluded it then) but i heard it and loved it more in 2019. 😛 

3 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

34. Ciara - “Thinkin’ Bout You:” Not her best but still pretty good! Like the sweet sultry vibe. 

33. Ed Sheeran - “Cross Me” (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock): One of the only good songs off Ed's new album. 

32. Mabel - “Don't Call Me Up:” Slayyyy at Mabel showing up. :wub: One of my favorite pop discoveries of this year (since Kim Petras' album ended up being disappointing) and the song's fun and kind of fiesty. I can see the Dua Lipa similarities a bit too. Hope Bad Behavior and Mad Love show up too. 

31. SHAED - “Trampoline:” I wouldn't have expected to see this song on here; it's good but I prefer others like Thunder. Which you probaby haven't heard. :haha: 

30. DJ Snake - “Taki Taki” (feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B.)Ew, hated this when you posted this on your list last year and still do, really annoying. 

29. Taylor Swift - “You Need To Calm Down:” Ugh, I want to pretend I hate this but I guess it's a guilty pleasure. 

- Ah yeah I agree. TBY isn’t one of my very top faves from Ciara but I do still love it. :haha:

- Phew, i was expecting you to not like “Cross Me” as it’s one of the more hip-hop geared songs but glad you like this.

- OMGG yayy you like Mabel too? I had no idea but yayy this is great to hear! :w00t: Yes I agree with your comments on this song too. Glad you see what i mean on the Dua Lipa comments, which was the first time I thought of this. :haha:

- Oooh haha I’m glad I was able to surprise you with “Trampoline” showing up. :haha: I haven’t heard SHAED’s other stuff though so you’re right on that.

- Lmaoo I am not surprised at all with your comments on Taki Taki. UGH this song is a jam, sooo I’ll love it for the both of us. :boo:

- I’m shooketh at these YNTCD comments but yay for liking this in a guilty pleasure way. :haha: 

And yayy 5 songs with mostly positive thoughts! :wub: I will celebrate this until the next set messes that up LMAO.

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Well, a lot is going on, so this will have to wait until the song lists are done (or at least yours). 

Huh? I know, I said that lyric is in Demons, but not in Beautiful People. What is the common lyric? :unsure: 

- Yay. Yeah it is, because that annoys me so much. :( 

- Yep.  Oh, I had no reason to say, but I also didn't know it was the opposite for you. Oh, hmm. Just what Nicole says. "Only on The Masked Singer are you gonna see an ice cream riding till they can't no more." :dead: 

- Okay, you just said you didn't remember me doing that, but now you say you do... so yay, I guess. I know.

Ooh, I was actually late since I had an off day yesterday. :(  I needed to catch up, but yes, I am here to comment on the new set. 

34. Ciara - “Thinkin’ Bout You:” Yes, this is a funky, fun song. :bobo: Yet also cute and wubby. :wub: I love how she sings this and the beat, melody, lyrics, everything. I love all the parts you named. "And I am sure that is really relatable for some people out there, as is this whole song. :whistling:" lol.. why are you whistling? :teeheewave: Yes, all these parts! :bobo: The video is as fun as the song and really suits the feel of it. I never heard this on the radio or anything, which is ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif I feel like this should be a big hit. So catchy and makes me so happy. ❤️ 

33. Ed Sheeran - “Cross Me” (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock): Yes, I found out how much you love this song earlier when you made that comment. I feel like I still heard this quite a bit on radio, maybe not as much as Beautiful People, but it didn't seem as pushed to the side to me as other songs.  I don't know. This is one I love more every time and over time though. The vibe is really cool. :bobo: I enjoy all these parts you named too. "If you cross her then you cross me and you know….. we got A PROBLEM.  It can be very relatable." 😮 Yes, again all these parts! :bobo: LOL the Chance lyric. I love that too. "Now what you not gon' do." :haha:  Love all this and I think the video is cool too.

32. Mabel - “Don't Call Me Up:” I remember bringing this song up often when we talked about AT40. :haha: I don't have much idea of how well it did, but I guess pretty well. I heard it a few times, but also don't know how much. I do like it, and could have liked it a lot more if I listened to it more. I like the feel of it as well and her voice. :bobo: I would also be interested in hearing more from her, but never heard of her until now. I wonder where she came from to have this song do so well. I like her attitude and conviction on this too. Don't call me up. (!) "it’s like some guy’s backing vocals are the beat but it’s so funky sounding. " I like that too.  :bobo: "Mabel is also cry pretty" bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif 

31. SHAED - “Trampoline:” I know we talked about this song a lot, or well about its existence. :haha: I'm surprised you rank it so high. This never really did all that much for me and I didn't care to listen to it when it came on the radio, which it did a ton. However, listening to it and focusing on it does make me like it more. I always think of SHAED as a solo singer though and that's the vocalist in the video? Wow I had this all wrong as I imagined her so different. Anyway,  I like that part where she goes into falsetto too as it transitions into the chorus. That may be my favorite. lol you naming this part at 0:52 after quoting the second verse. Now I have to back track. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif  But I like the whistles too.

30. DJ Snake - “Taki Taki” (feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B.)This is such a fun song. :bobo: I love the feel of this too and what they all bring to it. I don't understand the Spanish either, but it does sound fun .Well there is "El booty" that you quoted. :giggle: I kind of love some of these Cardi B parts you quoted too. The way she says these lines is so good. "Then I love how she closes out her part rapping in Spanish. She sounds hot on that part. Then yesss I am HERE for her rapping in Spanish!" You literally just said that, lol. Yay Selena and I especially love the second part of her solo. ❤️ :bobo: I love the Spanish from them all too. This is so catchy and addicting. Wow those views.

29. Taylor Swift - “You Need To Calm Down:” Taylena back to back. :wub:  Oh, interesting with your thoughts on this and ME! Well "Not sure if I made the right decision but you all can tell me." I can't yet.  Oh, more interesting thoughts with you sometimes loving this and other times not. Hmmm. "And I'm just like, "Damn! It's 7 AM"" :bobo: I quoted this often in my head, but never changed the time. You changed it to whatever time it was? I know and love these other verse parts you mentioned. And the pre-chous. lol the chorus is my least favorite... or at least the first part of it.  Obviously "you need to calm down" is iconic and I love "you need to just stop" too. ❤️  Ugh greatness.  YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN. :bobo: I know I posted the gif to you a lot. :wub: calm down taylor swift GIF It never got old. I know all these parts and she has a lot of statements to make here. (!) OMG the video is so full of people, it's crazy. I forgot how many celebs are featured, but wow. Yayy Taylor and Katy reconciliation. ❤️  

A collaboration between two rappers and this was a song performed at the past Superbowl (by the main artist): I was all ??? because I thought it was Maroon 5, but okay I see some other performances happened. I guess this is Travis Scott & Drake - Sicko Mode. 

- Another collaboration, and this song features a rapper from the above clue but rapping his first song Spanish.: His first song Spanish? :giggle: Uhhh.  Travis Scott - Highest in the Room? I see there is a Spanish remix of that. :unsure: 

- A song that was recently nominated for Song of the Year award at this past year’s Grammys: Billie Eilish - bad guy, Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved, or Lizzo - Truth Hurts. Probably one of the first two... 

- This song was responsible for one of the biggest and most buzzed about moments on last year’s Academy Awards: Uhh. I suppose my best guess is Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga - Shallow.

- This song is the opposite of being harder: 5 Seconds of Summer - Easier? :unsure: 

- Technically this is maybe the oldest song on this list, as it was initially released in 2016 even though it got popular in 2019: OH my. *thinks*  omg wait. I remember. Lizzo - Good as Hell.  Well, I didn't remember that, but about at least one of her songs being first released years ago. Wow.

Oooh lol I was teasing. I’m fine with waiting.

Ooh I know. Just the whole “this is my….” part and how it’s sung there. It makes me think of “this is my kingdom come” from Demons although I know both songs have different sayings.

- OMGG NOOOO Denise. :dead:  I had a feeling. It’s okay, we can get through this. :haha: That’s not gonna stop me from saying it if I want to. 😘

- Oooh awww you could have told me…. but lol that’s fine. And it’s cool we get to learn different feelings we had on OTR, haha. Oooh ok that part and lol yeah that was funny from her. :haha:

- Oops, sorry. I do remember seeing it before. Sorry.

Ahh I didn’t think of that but ahhh that is right. :( I didn’t want to post another set until you replied again but wanted to post earlier but stuff took over. Yayyness!  😄

- Yess agree with you on TBY being fun and funky. I remember introducing it to you and knowing you would love it.  Yay for all of the love you have for the beat, melody and sole feel with the song. LOLOL you know why I am whistling. You know you can relate to this…. I didn’t want to call you and your crushes out tho. 😘 Yayy for loving these parts I listed. Mhmmm agree with you on the video. Ugh I never heard this on the radio and that greatly upsets me too. :ermm: I did see its run on the Top40 charts and was played there but think it only got to #42? Ugh so wrong. Yayy this making you happy!

- Oooh lmao gah yeah I gave myself away there which shame on me because I usually try my best to hide my thoughts on artists I talk about  other  songs. :haha: Ahh yeah I heard this often on the radio for a good period of time but awww yeah i felt it was pushed aside which made me a bit bummed for this one. Yayy for loving tis more and more each time you hear this. It’s a cool jam! :bobo: OMGGG YOUR 😮 face to my quote tete. omggg I am cracking up haha. Yayy for liking these parts i listed and yesss quoting one of my favorites from Chance. I LOVE that part so much. :haha: Yayyness!

- Lmaooo yess it was hilarious how DCMU came up in a number of our AT40 convos.  :giggle: The song did well but hmmm can’t remember how well. I think it just missed the Top 10 on the charts? Ugh can’t remember. Oooh awww i wasn’t sure of your familiarity with it but yayy I was hoping you’d like this. But awww yeah I could see you liking this even mrs if you heard this even mo. It could grow on you. Yesss liken the del of tis and her voice on this. Agreed. Ah yes I am the same with you here. Hoping to hear more from her in 2020. Gosh yeah I wonder all of this too. 😮 Yesss at liking her attitude here. Omgg are you saying this “don’t call me up” to someone specific? Yess such a good part. Oops, I meant *very pretty.

- Ahh yesss we did talk about Trampoline but forgot what we said. Ah it was one of those that kept growing on me toward the end of the year. Aww nooo at not caring much for tis on the radio though. :( It’s def played a lot there. But oooo yay for liking it more when focusing on this song. Yes, same on al of the SHAED comments. omgg i’m curious on how you imagined her. 😮 but lol this happens to me sometimes too haha. Yayyy for liking all of these parts you mention. Those are good favorite parts to have sooo slayyy! :bobo:  Omgg I didn’t realize what I did but sorry. But yesss those whistles!

- Yesss “Taki Taki” is such a fun jam! :boo: Yay for loving the feel and what all of the artists bring to this. Our agreement. ❤️ Ooh loll I think i can figure out what el booty could mean. :giggle: Omgg yayy your positive comments on loving some parts from Cardi. :wub: HERE FOR THAT! OMG lmao I didn’t evn realize I said that twice. Lol oopsies. Yess glad we love the same part from Selena on tis. Same! So catchy. The views counts are insane. 

- Omggg I didn’t realize I did that but awww yayy! :haha: Omgg WHAT? I asked that question in hopes tat you could answer it. :’( :giggle:  I need some tea, Denise. Ahh yeah that can happen to me with some songs, it cn be weird. Omggg you quoting that line so much in your head. Ugh I would say 6AM for no reason and I would actually think it was 6am. :ermm:  Sometimes I change it to waterer time it was. Yay for loving the parts I mentioned on from the verses. Oooh whoa WHAT the chorus is your least  favorite? WITH HOW OFTEN you quoted “you need to calm down”? Girl you got me SHOOK. But oo ok so you love those parts but not the other parts. I see. OMGG I can always count on you providing me with these Taylor gifs here. You so funny. :lmao:  Ahh yes I know you would and yes Taylor did make lots of statements in this. 😮 LOL I KNOW….. sooooo many dang people. I’m like wow. :dead: Yayy the last part, I agree. 😄

Yayyy Denise guesses here!! :w00t: Oooh these are some very interesting and intriguing guesses. We’ll see what you got right within the next few days. 😮

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh lol I was teasing. I’m fine with waiting.

Ooh I know. Just the whole “this is my….” part and how it’s sung there. It makes me think of “this is my kingdom come” from Demons although I know both songs have different sayings.

- OMGG NOOOO Denise. :dead:  I had a feeling. It’s okay, we can get through this. :haha: That’s not gonna stop me from saying it if I want to. 😘

- Oooh awww you could have told me…. but lol that’s fine. And it’s cool we get to learn different feelings we had on OTR, haha. Oooh ok that part and lol yeah that was funny from her. :haha:

Ahh I didn’t think of that but ahhh that is right. :( I didn’t want to post another set until you replied again but wanted to post earlier but stuff took over. Yayyness!  😄

- Yess agree with you on TBY being fun and funky. I remember introducing it to you and knowing you would love it.  Yay for all of the love you have for the beat, melody and sole feel with the song. LOLOL you know why I am whistling. You know you can relate to this…. I didn’t want to call you and your crushes out tho. 😘 Yayy for loving these parts I listed. Mhmmm agree with you on the video. Ugh I never heard this on the radio and that greatly upsets me too. :ermm: I did see its run on the Top40 charts and was played there but think it only got to #42? Ugh so wrong. Yayy this making you happy!

- Oooh lmao gah yeah I gave myself away there which shame on me because I usually try my best to hide my thoughts on artists I talk about  other  songs. :haha: Ahh yeah I heard this often on the radio for a good period of time but awww yeah i felt it was pushed aside which made me a bit bummed for this one. Yayy for loving tis more and more each time you hear this. It’s a cool jam! :bobo: OMGGG YOUR 😮 face to my quote tete. omggg I am cracking up haha. Yayy for liking these parts i listed and yesss quoting one of my favorites from Chance. I LOVE that part so much. :haha: Yayyness!

- Lmaooo yess it was hilarious how DCMU came up in a number of our AT40 convos.  :giggle: The song did well but hmmm can’t remember how well. I think it just missed the Top 10 on the charts? Ugh can’t remember. Oooh awww i wasn’t sure of your familiarity with it but yayy I was hoping you’d like this. But awww yeah I could see you liking this even mrs if you heard this even mo. It could grow on you. Yesss liken the del of tis and her voice on this. Agreed. Ah yes I am the same with you here. Hoping to hear more from her in 2020. Gosh yeah I wonder all of this too. 😮 Yesss at liking her attitude here. Omgg are you saying this “don’t call me up” to someone specific? Yess such a good part. Oops, I meant *very pretty.

- Ahh yesss we did talk about Trampoline but forgot what we said. Ah it was one of those that kept growing on me toward the end of the year. Aww nooo at not caring much for tis on the radio though. :( It’s def played a lot there. But oooo yay for liking it more when focusing on this song. Yes, same on al of the SHAED comments. omgg i’m curious on how you imagined her. 😮 but lol this happens to me sometimes too haha. Yayyy for liking all of these parts you mention. Those are good favorite parts to have sooo slayyy! :bobo:  Omgg I didn’t realize what I did but sorry. But yesss those whistles!

- Yesss “Taki Taki” is such a fun jam! :boo: Yay for loving the feel and what all of the artists bring to this. Our agreement. ❤️ Ooh loll I think i can figure out what el booty could mean. :giggle: Omgg yayy your positive comments on loving some parts from Cardi. :wub: HERE FOR THAT! OMG lmao I didn’t evn realize I said that twice. Lol oopsies. Yess glad we love the same part from Selena on tis. Same! So catchy. The views counts are insane. 

- Omggg I didn’t realize I did that but awww yayy! :haha: Omgg WHAT? I asked that question in hopes tat you could answer it. :’( :giggle:  I need some tea, Denise. Ahh yeah that can happen to me with some songs, it cn be weird. Omggg you quoting that line so much in your head. Ugh I would say 6AM for no reason and I would actually think it was 6am. :ermm:  Sometimes I change it to waterer time it was. Yay for loving the parts I mentioned on from the verses. Oooh whoa WHAT the chorus is your least  favorite? WITH HOW OFTEN you quoted “you need to calm down”? Girl you got me SHOOK. But oo ok so you love those parts but not the other parts. I see. OMGG I can always count on you providing me with these Taylor gifs here. You so funny. :lmao:  Ahh yes I know you would and yes Taylor did make lots of statements in this. 😮 LOL I KNOW….. sooooo many dang people. I’m like wow. :dead: Yayy the last part, I agree. 😄

Yayyy Denise guesses here!! :w00t: Oooh these are some very interesting and intriguing guesses. We’ll see what you got right within the next few days. 😮

Oh, I know you said that, I just wanted to explain.

Ooooh okay nowww it makes sense and I get it! 😄 <- Wally's  happy photo face

- Sorry. :( Oh. 

- You could have told me your thoughts as well. :P 

Sorry. :( Aww. 

- Yay! I remember you introducing it to me tooo. omgggg. I figured it was about me. LOL omg. I can only imagine. :dead: Ahhh bah yeah. Wow, at least that much happened, but ugh it deserves better. 

- That's okay. I didn't feel that, but sorry. :( Yes! lol... I thought and hoped that was about me too. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.giflol me too.

- It did. Oooh okay. It didn't make enough impact on me to remember it until that clue, but glad I thought of it. I need to hear it more. Yes, I certainly am saying that to someone specific. 

- I remember you laughing whenever I'd mention it for some reason, lol. Ahh yeah, but I did like it listening here. Maybe it just depends. lol just very different. Oh yay! That's okay.

- I agree. :bobo: Me toooo, lol. I am sure I said this about her parts of the song last year, and on other songs too. lol okay. Yay! Wow.

- I did. ❤️ I can't now, but you'll find out later. Hmm okay. Oh, that's weird since six is not even two syllables like seven is. Well, the first part of the chorus. It feels like it loses energy or something going into that part? I can't explain. But noo, not "you need to calm down" :no:  That's the best. You're welcome! Yep. Me too and yay again.

:peace:

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oh, I know you said that, I just wanted to explain.

Ooooh okay nowww it makes sense and I get it! 😄 <- Wally's  happy photo face

- Sorry. :( Oh. 

- You could have told me your thoughts as well. :P 

Sorry. :( Aww. 

- Yay! I remember you introducing it to me tooo. omgggg. I figured it was about me. LOL omg. I can only imagine. :dead: Ahhh bah yeah. Wow, at least that much happened, but ugh it deserves better. 

- That's okay. I didn't feel that, but sorry. :( Yes! lol... I thought and hoped that was about me too. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.giflol me too.

- It did. Oooh okay. It didn't make enough impact on me to remember it until that clue, but glad I thought of it. I need to hear it more. Yes, I certainly am saying that to someone specific. 

- I remember you laughing whenever I'd mention it for some reason, lol. Ahh yeah, but I did like it listening here. Maybe it just depends. lol just very different. Oh yay! That's okay.

- I agree. :bobo: Me toooo, lol. I am sure I said this about her parts of the song last year, and on other songs too. lol okay. Yay! Wow.

- I did. ❤️ I can't now, but you'll find out later. Hmm okay. Oh, that's weird since six is not even two syllables like seven is. Well, the first part of the chorus. It feels like it loses energy or something going into that part? I can't explain. But noo, not "you need to calm down" :no:  That's the best. You're welcome! Yep. Me too and yay again.

:peace:

Oooh okay, thank you for that!

Yayyy I’m glad. And glad to clear this up. 😄 OMGGG you imitating my photo smile? :lmao:

- Aww it’ll be okay. :hug: Yes!

- I was scared.

Awww it’s okay, it’s all good. :hug:

- Yesss I sure did! :dance: MHMMM Yessss it was and yayy you reading my very subtle subliminal message there. :giggle: You better imagine haha. Gahh yeah. Mhmmm yea I was happy it made it on those charts but wish it did better like it deserved.

- Aww thanks. Oooh awww I see and awww it’s okay. Ah yeah I said that in your thread and I do think of us with that song. Yess!

- Ooh awwww I see but at least you thought of this song for the right clue and got it right soooo you slayy there! :bobo: Aww yes I do hope you hear it more. OMGGG girl who? Spill me the tea! d2Mh4o5.png 

- Omgg I did? Lol I barely remember this but oh wow haha. I love it. :haha: Yayy I am glad as I would want you to like it listening to it here. 😄 Awww ok. Aww I want to know but that’s fair. OK.

- Yessss at this agreeing! :bobo: Oooh ahh yeah I am sure you did but I forgot… and can’t go back and see. :broken: Lmao oops. Yayy!

- Work itt! Oooh aww alright. :bye2: Lmaoooo you know I don’t make sense with things but yeah it was what I wanted to do. :lmao: Oooh awww I see and hmmm I may have felt that way at certain points with the song too? But I get you. OK I was about to say…. i would have been shocked if you didn’t love those parts. :haha: Thanks. Yayness for all of this.

Omggg the peace sign…. awww how cute!