American Idol S22 The Top 5 - Disney Night Discussion

Didn't really care for Will's performance. There weren't many dynamics to the song and it just stayed at the same level. No build up and I wanted more. Yikes him forgetting the words was awkward. But it added some character to his performance, I guess. :haha: 

I'm sure he'll sail through with forgetting the words lol.

8 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

1. abi 

2. jack 

3. triston 

4. will 

5. emmy 

my ranking for this first round.... can't believe triston cracked my top 3 but emmy was a mess and will messed up the lyrics so. 

I think these would be my rankings too. :yes: 

31 minutes ago, m1key said:

idk i thought that was a pretty performance tbh. obviously not perfect but i personally felt like it was one of her better performances.

I did as well. I am convinced 3/4 of this forum and social media just hates her because of her grandmother. It was a pretty performance, not perfect vocally - but neither was Abi, Triston, or Jack so far. I'm getting caught up.

• Like 2

Just now, BlindMelon said:

I did as well. I am convinced 3/4 of this forum and social media just hates her because of her grandmother. It was a pretty performance, not perfect vocally - but neither was Abi, Triston, or Jack so far. I'm getting caught up.

emmy has had better live vocals - that just wasnt one of them unfortunately

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BlindMelon said:

Or we hated the performance because it was legitimately awful?

As a country fanboy, I was a fan of her grandmother. So I think you need to re-evaluate reasonings.

Edited by Solaris

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

emmy has had better live vocals - that just wasnt one of them unfortunately

Vocally honestly all FIVE of them was meh for round 1 of songs for me. Abi and Emmy only 2 that gave decent performances.

Then Jack, Triston, and Will...Will was bad, bad for me.