American Idol S22 The Top 5 - Disney Night Discussion

Just now, wildestinvegas said:

okay abi KILLED that. i'm so glad she didn't follow kane's advice to move around the stage grabbing peoples hands. the song does NOT ask for that. 

Terrible advice, did someone forget to tell him he's not advising bro country singers?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Terrible advice, did someone forget to tell him he's not advising bro country singers?

I was like "oh it's over, they bussed her" when he told her to do that LOL she was smart in standing on the mic stand. part of your world was a stunning fit for her voice. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, m1key said:

so the post performance order wasn't accurate since Triston is going 2nd and not 4th

Well it could be accurate for second half for all we know; it's not like they had the exact same order for the second round as they did for the first last week.

Just now, wildestinvegas said:

I was like "oh it's over, they bussed her" when he told her to do that LOL she was smart in standing on the mic stand. part of your world was a stunning fit for her voice. 

They're not going to bus her in the Top 5 with this group. We've got three pure country singers and a country/folk rocker; they definitely want her around for the finale just to provide some variety.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Well it could be accurate for second half for all we know; it's not like they had the exact same order for the second round as they did for the first last week.

all songs from last week 1 to 10 were in the exact order they were performed on the graphic 

Tristan better than i would expect from this.

I liked that, I'm glad he did the key change because it wasn't nearly as dynamic as the original.  He did a good job. Y'all are overly harsh on anyone not named Abi.