Social Media Stats - AI22

1 hour ago, m1key said:

unfortunately the states that Abi doesn't occupy are probably the states where a good amount of the votes are coming from lol

That's sad but on the other hand, she might have enough support in the states that she does occupy in order to get into the finale at least.

Abi is from CA.  In 21 seasons, there has only been one winner from CA - Chayce.  But he was pushed as a Country singer.  

The rest of the Top 5 are all from Southern states, which has produced the most Idol winners.

3 hours ago, mytake1 said:

Abi is from CA.  In 21 seasons, there has only been one winner from CA - Chayce.  But he was pushed as a Country singer.  

The rest of the Top 5 are all from Southern states, which has produced the most Idol winners.

I hope her hard work and talent and not the simple fact that she's from CA get her a finale spot!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mytake1 said:

Well, there’s always a first time for everything.

9 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

Decided to do a Google Trends analysis with everyone but Emmy (because her numbers would be inflated for obvious reasons) since I remember people did some during past seasons and the data there for the past 30 days shows: Abi > Jack > Will > Triston.

image.png.754502d217524872751c32503bf7c713.png

I think you should change your search terms to "Abi American Idol",  "Jack American Idol", "Will American Idol", and "Triston American Idol" as searching their full names benefits the one with the most common name, and that's Abi. There's also a Will Moseley actor, which is another reason to search by first name + American Idol. I would also search the last 7 days rather than the past 30 days since that better reflects the state of the competition.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

I think you should change your search terms to "Abi American Idol",  "Jack American Idol", "Will American Idol", and "Triston American Idol" as searching their full names benefits the one with the most common name, and that's Abi. There's also a Will Moseley actor, which is another reason to search by first name + American Idol. I would also search the last 7 days rather than the past 30 days since that better reflects the state of the competition.

Tbh, Google trends show you the most popular searches for each name inserted and for each single one of the 4, the searches were all American Idol related so the common names thing didn't really play a factor but I did what you suggested (added "american idol" to their names and only did the trends for the past 7 days) just to try it anyways and it didn't change a lot:

image.png.bc454af43e374b140e4c04fa1e8cddd6.png

Edited by wildestinvegas

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

Tbh, Google trends show you the most popular searches for each name inserted and for each single one of the 4, the searches were all American Idol related so the common names thing didn't really play a factor but I did what you suggested (added "american idol" to their names and only did the trends for the past 7 days) just to try it anyways and it didn't change a lot:

image.png.bc454af43e374b140e4c04fa1e8cddd6.png

So this time Jack is getting big love from SOUTH Dakota, and Wyoming goes hard on Abi.

Edited by NGL2008

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m going to put these here for tracking purposes, for when the singles come out. 

Spotify monthly listeners: 

Will 118.3K

Jack 53.7K

Abi 29.6K 

Thanks! I hope they all get a decent boost next week. 

Posted (edited)

it’s still early since videos have been posted just during the last hour but stats on facebook rn for the performances from tonight are these:

1. abi - part of your world: 4.9k likes

2. jack - nobody’s fool: 2.1k likes 

3. abi - the chain: 1.7k likes

4. jack - space oddity: 1.5k likes

5. will - lonesome cowboy: 1.4k likes

6. will - born to be wild: 1.2k likes

part of your world is really popular over there rn. it’s growing super fast.

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

It was the best performance of the first round / hour.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

it’s still early since videos have been posted just during the last hour but stats on facebook rn for the performances from tonight are these:

1. abi - part of your world: 4.9k likes

2. jack - nobody’s fool: 2.1k likes 

3. abi - the chain: 1.7k likes

4. jack - space oddity: 1.5k likes

5. will - lonesome cowboy: 1.4k likes

6. will - born to be wild: 1.2k likes

Wow!  Maybe Abi fans aren't just deluding themselves after all!

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Wow!  Maybe Abi fans aren't just deluding themselves after all!

You also can't forget that Abi taking the fake snow out of her mouth gives the performance more replay value much like Kennedy's bullying story and her going without makeup (which inflated Kennedy's reacts). The novelty increases the replay value for both those performances. Would Abi still lead the night with Part Of Your World without that? Probably, but the lead would be smaller.

Edited by MalwareDie

5 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

You also can't forget that Abi taking the fake snow out of her mouth gives the performance more replay value much like Kennedy's bullying story and her going without makeup (which inflated Kennedy's reacts). The novelty increases the replay value for both those performances. Would Abi still lead the night with Part Of Your World without that? Probably, but the lead would be smaller.

I mean the song is voter bait + she did well with it. That one sec of her taking out the confetti is so miniscule 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

there's no mention to the confetti falling on her mouth on the comments. i don't think most people noticed LOL 

Will’s fans probably vote and go to bed. They don’t bother with social media. :haha: Remember, Georgia is in the Eastern time zone. 

He’ll probably have the best ratio again, based on what I see so far. 

Posted (edited)

yeah the confetti moment was like 1 second long and it's honestly barely noticeable. i doubt Minivan, of all people, is rewatching it for that moment (or even noticed it in the first place) lol. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

The part of your world reacts are increasing fast!

1. abi - part of your world: 5.2k

2. jack - nobody’s fool: 2.2k

3. abi - the chain: 1.8k

4. jack - space oddity: 1.7k

5. will - lonesome cowboy: 1.5k

6. will - born to be wild: 1.4k

Total reacts:

1. Abi 7k

2. Jack 3.9k

3. Will 2.9k

Edited by indodol
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

there's no mention to the confetti falling on her mouth on the comments. i don't think most people noticed LOL 

Hey I didn't notice until reading about it here.

FB reacts update

1. abi - part of your world: 6.3k

2. jack - nobody’s fool: 2.6k

3. abi - the chain: 2.3k

4. jack - space oddity: 2.3k

5. will - born to be wild: 1.9k

6. will - lonesome cowboy: 1.7k

Total reacts:

1. Abi 8.6k

2. Jack 4.9k

3. Will 3.6k

Abi's total react is more than Jack and Will combined. She also has more than double of Will's reacts.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

YT Rankings

Abi Carter “Part Of Your World”, 2.7K

Abi Carter “The Chain”, 1.6K

Jack Blocker “Nobody’s Fool”, 1K

Jack Blocker “Space Oddity”, 1K

Will Moseley “Born To Be Wild”, 662 

Will Moseley “The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy”, 523

p.s. Abi’s Part Of Your World performance is currently trending at #13 

Edited by AD25
  • Like 3