2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Noms Next)

Alex95

OMG Not Lily's comment on Savannah's father. 🙈 :dead: 

I did enjoy Savannah on Special Forces. She did do well early on and seemed like a strong contender at the start but then yeah.... that didn't last long as the show got tough on her. :( I wish she could have lasted longer but understand why she left when she did. LOL at her The Masked Singer mention. But yeahh if Savannah gets cut this early in the game, she definitely has no shot for the 2024 version of the game. :haha: 

Ahh and Tara Reid.... I wish I had some space to bring her in the game (but just had too many people I couldn't bring in). But she was.... something to watch on there. 🙈

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I’m trying this now as I just saw a clip from ep3 on Twitter and this looks MESSY :dead:

Yeah I did not expect that level of drama from a cheesy Freevee show lol, but I guess I should’ve with this crack’d female cast :wub: 

BLAKE MOYNES

bachelor-in-paradise-blake-moynes-tout-092523-1372add3a9cb4bf3a36c71c76fe87e95.jpg

Wikipedia tells me that Blake Moynes is a wildlife manger who first competed on the 16th season of The Bachelorette, which aired in 2020. This was the season with two Bachelorettes, and Blake was competing to win Tayshia Adams's heart. Or was it Clare's heart? He was eliminated in the seventh week for Tayshia, but the Wiki page says he was also eliminated in Week 3 for Clare. I don't know how the format worked for that show; maybe someone here who watched the season can explain? Anyway, he returned for the following The Bachelorette season. He ended up getting engaged to the lead Katie, so he "won" that season. So, what's he doing in Bachelor in Paradise? I guess the engagement didn't last, but the producers liked him enough to bring him back for a THIRD time? And LOL he quit in the fourth week. I watched this clip when he quit, and I guess he didn't feel chemistry with the woman he was in a couple with? But Kylee runs to him and begs him to stay, even though they're not together. It was kind of confusing watching it out of context, because why does it matter to her if they're not together? Was she interested in him? Who knows, but he kind of chuckled and left anyway. And now out he goes from the rankdown. 

Saving Johnny Middlebrooks.

love-island-games-johnny-middlebrooks3.jpg

Oooh gosh Blake Moynes. :dead: Was Not a fan of his and yeahh he was quite A LOT, as far as it goes on the Bachelor Nation franchise. :haha:  Fine with him being the first cut from the Bachelor shows. Steven captured his 3-season journey quite well there. 

Regarding his original season, that was such a tricky situation. Claire was the original Bachelorette, but she made/broke history in selecting her guy Dale - on like Week 3/4 or something? So that left the producers scrambling and then Tayshia became the Bachelorette for the rest of the season. So that explains the different week elimination kind of thing. :haha: Though I don't think he was outright eliminated on Claire's season but it just ended there lol.

And LMAOO the Kylee running to Blake of telling him not to quit comments. :dead: hahaha I totally get the context of that being really weird. I didn't really get that either. They were just good friends (as she was really into Aven). And yeah Blake's relationship with Jess was.... pretty non-existent and kinda awkward to watch, lol.

Ronda Rousey (Stars on Mars)

Ronda Rousey's Stars on Mars Scores Impressive Viewership Against WWE Raw -  SEScoops

You may know Ronda from her time as a fighter... MMA? UFC? I don't know exactly, but she'd pop up on reddit r/all every now and then and seemed to be one of the more famous ones. She hosted SNL. She retired from that and transitioned to wrestling I believe? I feel like she fizzled in the public eye for no apparent reason. But I can't find any obvious controversies or scandals to really explain it? Her Fox.com profile says:

Ronda Rousey is a UFC Hall of Famer, the first U.S. woman to medal in Olympic Judo, and the first woman to headline WrestleMania.

She’s appeared in the Fast & Furious franchise, The Expendables, the Entourage movie, 911 on FOX, and many more.

Rousey is the most-followed female athlete on social media, with more than 38 million loyal fans across her channels.

So what the heck? This all seems legit to me, maybe I just don't keep track of whatever things she's up to. So she finds herself on a reality program this time. On this show someone acts as the base commander and directs the other contestants for a fancy task/challenge, and the person who is the biggest drag on the mission is up for elimination. Ronda lasted to episode 7, when she then volunteered herself to be up for elimination and basically asked to go home so she could see her daughter. 18 months old! Well that explains what she's been up to!!! No wonder she wanted to leave. In total there were 16 celebrities on this show but 4 arrived during the 5th week those cheaters. So that means Ronda technically placed 10th

Save J Ruiz

Posted (edited)

Carli Lloyd

yzObTMHd_400x400.jpg

I don't remember why but I remember Megan telling us to cut Charli Lloyd so I am going to honor her wishes because I have no care and also don't want to write 100 words about a show called Buddy Games. My quick google search of Charli doesn't really end well. She seems fairly insufferable and not a good person. As for her time on Special Forces: World's Toughest Test season 1, meh she won but so did Hannah Brown who has her own questionable past so can't say much there. Good for her for lasting though that but her time here is done and it's not big loss. 

Saving: Team OK

Edited by *Diana

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven's Noms Next)

I did enjoy Ronda on Stars on Mars for the most part. Ah yeah Derek's write-up does say it all about her. I feel like a decade ago, she was one of the biggest and most popular/talked about athletes out there and then she just faded away fast out of nowhere. I can't remember how well she did on the show prior to wanting to quit and eventually quitting. That seem like a 3-episode storyline for her until it eventually happened. At least her reason was fair and understandable.

Carli did okay on Special Forces. I found Hannah more impressive as she was much more out of her element but also Carli didn't do that well for most of the season. But she persevered through all of the hard times and managed to do well enough the final episode to pull off the win. Props to her for that. :yes: 

giphy.gif

NOMINATIONS

Gail & Gisele - The Amazing Race Canada 9

John Michael Sosa - Big Brother Canada 11

Farida Khalifa - Big Brother 20 UK

Marina Perera - The Golden Bachelor (Season 1)

Dana Conway - The Great British Bake Off (Series 14)

Billie Jean King "Royal Hen" - The Masked Singer (American Season 10)

Katherine Ryan "Pigeon" - The Masked Singer (British Series 4)

Nora Pagel - Project Runway (Season 20)

Irene Dubois - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 15)

Monica Beverly Hillz - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 8 )

Amyl - RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under (Season 3)

Alexis Saint-Pete - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 5)

Samuel Albert - Top Chef: World All-Stars

Ash Pollard - The Traitors (Australia Season 2)

Blac Chyna - Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2)

Jordan Rainer - The Voice (American Season 24)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven's Noms Posted)

Amyl

Who is AMYL? | 5 Minutes with Drag Race Down Under Queen AMYL - A Modern  Gay's Guide

It's too early in the morning for me to do research on a contestant I don't know.  So I am cutting someone I do know that I am pretty meh about. Amyl is a drag queen who competed on RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 3. She was born in Columbia but now resides in Australia. the name Amyl comes Amyl Nitrite, or poppers which are a commonly used substance by gay men (and others) before engaging in intercourse.   TMI?  Well that's where the name comes from. Amyl didn't last long on the show, she didn't even survive the first episode. She had to lipsync against Ivory Glaze to Down Under.  Down Under is a great song, but I discovered that it is not a great lipsync song, as neither contestant excelled with it.  Amyl did worse though and was eliminated.

Save: John Michael

10 hours ago, *Wallace said:

But she persevered through all of the hard times and managed to do well enough the final episode to pull off the win. Props to her for that

Carli is a psychopath so I was never surprised to see that she won.

Posted (edited)

GAIL & GISELE

AMAZING RACE CANADA - SEASON 9 || 10TH PLACE

maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly, while I understand that the majority of the nominated contestants were eliminated first on their respective shows, I would still not eliminate some of them. However, as we need to make some cuts, I am going to go with Gail & Gisele, who appeared on the 9th season of The Amazing Race Canada. Both of them are professional wrestlers, with Gail being retired and working as a producer and talent relations nowadays. They entered the world of wrestling to improve the visibility of minorities in the sport. Gisele became the first trans woman pro-wrestler to be signed by Impact, as well as the second to be signed by a major North American pro-wrestling promotion. They joined The Amazing Race to change people's perceptions of female wrestlers while proudly representing their Asian identity, inspiring young girls to chase their dreams, and supporting the 2SLGBTQ+ community.

At the start of the season, Gail & Gisele were the team I was most looking forward to. They started off strong by being on the first flight and were one of two teams at the Road Block after other teams decided to search for the Express Pass. At the Road Block, Gisele quickly rappelled down the building but failed to notice a key element - the words on the flags. It took her a while to understand the task, and they ended up leaving near the end of the pack despite arriving at the Road Block first. Due to their struggle at the Road Block, it had an impact on their showing at the Detour, making them the last team to complete it and resulting in their elimination. I do think they had more to showcase but it is what it is.  Overall, this is a reasonable placement for them considering the circumstances.

SAVING: ASH POLLARD

Edited by *Chris

Posted (edited)

Marina Perera

J62Vb2a.md.jpg

The Golden Bachelor has given us so much mess it is kind of funny who would of predicted this? Oh me. I mean fastest divorce in Bachelor history is not surprising when you have people getting married without any time to really get to know one another, oh and both have established families across the country kind of funny to me. Anyway we have a lot of contestants from Bachelor Nation mostly thanks to me but part of that was selfish reasons of having easier write ups to do. Marina left the show during week 2 due to a family emergency and did not have a lasting effect on the show so felt like a easy cut here. She is stunning though!

Saving Nora Pagel

Edited by *Diana

Farida Khalifa - Big Brother 20 UK

Dana Conway - The Great British Bake Off (Series 14)

Billie Jean King "Royal Hen" - The Masked Singer (American Season 10)

Katherine Ryan "Pigeon" - The Masked Singer (British Series 4)

Irene Dubois - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 15)

Monica Beverly Hillz - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 8 )

Alexis Saint-Pete - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 5)

Samuel Albert - Top Chef: World All-Stars

Blac Chyna - Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 2)

Jordan Rainer - The Voice (American Season 24)

38 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Marina Perera - The Golden Bachelor (Season 1)

169996-4052.jpg

The Golden Bachelor has given us so much mess it is kind of funny who would of predicted this? Oh me. I mean fastest divorce in Bachelor history is not surprising when you have people getting married without any time to really get to know one another, oh and both have established families across the country kind of funny to me.

anyway we have a lot of contestants from Bachelor Nation mostly thanks to me but part of that was selfish reasons of having easier write ups to do.

Marina left the show during week 2 due to a family emergency and did not have a lasting effect on the show so felt like a easy cut here. She is stunning though!

Saving Nora Pagel - Project Runway (Season 20)

Don't forget pictures for your writeups when you have a chance!

Irene Dubois

irene-dubois-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Irene Dubois is a 29-year old drag queen performer from Seattle, Washington, who competed on the 15th season of RuPaul's Drag Race. I had a few options in mind for this cut of whether to cut someone I didn't know, an early boot that I didn't care for or a contestant I didn't care for at all but lasted a decent while - but I went with the middle option. I can't remember Irene Dubois that well and on the grand scheme of the season, Irene didn't really stand out to me. Although Irene did show some potential very early on when she won the first mini-challenge of the first group of queens, which was a car wash themed photoshoot which paid tribute to the Season 1 first mini challenge. Wow I somehow still remember that Season 1 mini challenge. :lmao: 

After that, it was all downhill for Irene. On the One Night Only, Part 2 episode (2nd episode of the season), the queens performed their talent for a talent show. Irene chose stand-up comedy. I appreciate that Irene wanted to challenge herself and not do the expected lip sync talent - but with taking a risk like this, you either will nail or will flop hard. And welll..... sadly for Irene she did flop hard. I can't remember the comedy act that well but from what I saw from my past notes:  Irene did have my least favorite act of the night - and her comedy act was uncomfortable, awkward and not fun to watch. Irene didn't impress the judges where she landed in the Bottom 2 against Amethyst, where they lip synced to "7 rings" by Sola's favorite female singer Ariana Grande. That song is a jam though! Amethyst impressed RuPaul to advance forward while Irene became the first queen eliminated. I was fine with her elimination but maybe we'll see her in a future All Stars season? I'm not anticipating for that but wouldn't mind her getting a ru-demption.

Saving: Blac Chyna

giphy.gif