2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Alex95

Karsyn Elledge

karsyn-claim-spoilers.jpg

Karsyn was on Claim to Fame season 2, and *spoiler alert* was the niece of Dale Earnhardt Jr. which really means nothing to me. What a unique mix of relatives. You had Tom Hanks and Dolly Parton’s blood relatives going up against… Jenny McCarthy’s niece? The grandson of a president?! Anyhow, looks like Karsyn had an ok run. She successfully guessed Alicia Keys’ brother Cole, but her downfall was at the final four, losing out to Nick Cannon’s brother. I look forward to a season of this in 20 years when - plot twist - all the contestants are related to Nick Cannon.

ASH POLLARD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScuLvW065kADfy73Cg5vu

Ash Pollard is an Australian cook, author, television and radio personality who came to attention when she appeared on reality cooking show "My Kitchen Rules" in 2015. She competed on Season 2 of the Australian version of The Traitors. She was selected to be a traitor but did not do a good job it seems as she was voted out 3rd. They caught her good. And it looks like the rest of the traitors made it to the end ONLY FOR NONE OF THEM TO WIN LMAOOO. That is hilarious. Anyways, didn't watch this season and I liked Karsyn and Amanda more so yeah, by default Ash had to be cut.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Noms Next)

Stuff and Fun Things — RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked Season 11, Ep. 7...

Nominations:

Carolyn Wiger (Survivor)

Claudia Campbell (Big Brother Canada)

Brittany Allen (Project Runway)

Alanna "Nina" Twine (Australian Survivor)

Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov (Dancing with the Stars)

Ellie Leach & Vito Coppola (Strictly Come Dancing)

Layton Williams & Nikita Kuzmin (Strictly Come Dancing)

Bobby Brazier & Dianne Buswell (Strictly Come Dancing)

Angela Scanlon & Carlos Gu (Strictly Come Dancing)

Damian McGinty & Kylee Vincent (Dancing with the Stars Ireland)

Suzanne Jackson & Michael Danilczuk (Dancing with the Stars Ireland)

Phil Burton & Ash-Leigh Hunter (Dancing with the Stars Australia)

Emily Weir & Lyu Masuda (Dancing with the Stars Australia)

Virginia Gay & Ian Waite (Dancing with the Stars Australia)

Paulini & Igor Ifliand (Dancing with the Stars Australia)

Christie Whelan Browne & Craig Monley (Dancing with the Stars Australia)

Brooke Lynn Hytes Ru Pauls Drag Race GIF - Brooke Lynn Hytes Ru Pauls Drag  Race Queen - Discover & Share GIFs

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Noms Posted)

ALANNA NINA TWINE

AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR : HVV || 5TH PLACE

Alanna-Nina-Twine-Australian-Survivor-Heroes-V-Villains-Cast.jpg?w=620

Alanna "Nina" Twine is the daughter of Survivor legend Sandra Diaz-Twine, with whom she first competed on Australian Survivor: Blood vs. Water. Nina eventually returned for Australian Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, following in her mother's footsteps - Sandra won the U.S. version of Heroes vs. Villains more than 14 years ago. Unlike her mom, Nina started on the Hero tribe upon her return. I don't watch Australian Survivor, so I am going off of Survivor Wiki for my write-up : Nina began in a strong position, aligning with the majority on her tribe and making it to the merge easily. After the merge, however, she found herself in the minority when two of her alliance members flipped. Despite this setback, Nina fought hard and made it all the way to the final five. Unfortunately, her performance at Tribal Council cost her, and George ultimately voted her out over Matt. Looking at the nominees, she’s the only one I felt comfortable cutting. Nonethless, this rankdown finish is another strong showing for Nina, especially after her 86th-place finish in last year's rankdown.

SAVING: LAYTON WILLIAMS & NIKITA KUZMIN

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

Virginia Gay & Ian Waite (Dancing with the Stars Australia Season 20)

image002-2-e1687720699218-696x435.jpg

Sola hates me confirmed. 😢 hahaha but no really, I get that it's getting crunch time at this point of the game. But phew I struggled hard on what to do here..... and I'm still feeling unsure. I guess at this point amongst the International DWTS, I feel least attached to the Australia version?  But I still love them, y'all! I love the Top 5 that we produced from the Australia season and am glad we came up with that five there so yay! But looking deep down into it, I know my #3 to #5 couples were really tight that season. Virginia & Ian were my 5th favorites sooo I guess I am fine with cutting them at this point.  

Virginia Gay is a Stage & screen actress, as well as a writer & director, who competed on the 20th season of Dancing with the Stars Australia. She was partnered with Strictly Come Dancing pro, Ian Waite. This would be Ian's first Australian series, so it was cool to see him on a different version of the show. Virigina was someone I didn't have high hopes for at first but she proved to be a really great dancer/performer. Virigina did much better than I expected. I also must admit and say that I did love Virginia & Ian as a partnership. They were so well matched together and really fun & hilarious together. Ah I wish I could remember some of their funny moments but there were a number of them. :haha: Virginia & Ian also managed to top the leaderboard on their first 3 weeks of competing. Here's a recap of her run: 

Week 2: Paso Doble to "Paint It Black" by Ciara, which scored a 32 (8/8/8/8)
Week 4: Quickstep to "Happy" by C2C feat. Derek Martin, which scored a 36 (9/9/9/9)
Week 5, Night 2: Foxtrot to "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone, which scored a 40 (10/10/10/10)
Week 6 Finale: Freestyle to "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)" — Fergie, Q-Tip & GoonRock

Now I did think Virigina was a great dancer, but I also felt that the judges did go a little overboard where she was a bit on the overrated side to me. :ph34rwave: I think I would have lowered most of her dances scores by about 2 points or so. Her Quickstep and Foxtrot were really great though. I wouldn't quite go for a 40 for the Foxtrot but still up there. I did feel bad for her with her Freestyle as that dance did have some mistakes and she gassed out on that. I think it was a ~weaker dance~ for her at the wrong time. I think if she had a dance up to the level of her Foxtrot, she could have made it to the Final 2. I did think this was her competition to win but then yeah that Freestyle would change everything. I was expecting a Virigina/Phil Final 2, but I was here for Emily sneaking in to put a dent into that - if only she could have won it lol. But yeah, I do really like Virigina & Ian but I love most of the other DWTS/SCD couples remaining so I guess I am fine with them going now.

Saving: Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov and Damian McGinty & Kylee Vincent 

giphy.webp

Damian-McGinty-4.jpg

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I hope it's okay I make my other save later,  @Alex95 , as I'm still unsure who else to save atm. :haha: 

you know how thats not how these rankdowns work. technically your cut/save isn't valid until you post all your saves/cuts.

Edited by Solaris

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

you know how thats not how these rankdowns work. technically your cut/save isn't valid until you post all your saves/cuts.

Oooh, I actually wasn't sure since this was a brand new one-time thing that's happened here. :unsure: 

7 minutes ago, Zoey said:

If @*Wallace’s save isn’t valid then I might cut Ariana right now.

Please don't. 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh, I actually wasn't sure since this was a brand new one-time thing that's happened here. :unsure: 

Please don't. 

C'mon Wally, you're just trying to game the system. Every other time you've cut and saved, it was done at the same time. How many times have cuts/saves been invalid when someone saved or cut something that wasn't available, this is the the same scenario.

I personally feel like if you're not going to post your second save at the same time you should lose it :p.

26 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Virginia Gay & Ian Waite (Dancing with the Stars Australia Season 20)

image002-2-e1687720699218-696x435.jpg

Sola hates me confirmed. 😢 hahaha but no really, I get that it's getting crunch time at this point of the game. But phew I struggled hard on what to do here..... and I'm still feeling unsure. I guess at this point amongst the International DWTS, I feel least attached to the Australia version?  But I still love them, y'all! I love the Top 5 that we produced from the Australia season and am glad we came up with that five there so yay! But looking deep down into it, I know my #3 to #5 couples were really tight that season. Virginia & Ian were my 5th favorites sooo I guess I am fine with cutting them at this point.  

Virginia Gay is a Stage & screen actress, as well as a writer & director, who competed on the 20th season of Dancing with the Stars Australia. She was partnered with Strictly Come Dancing pro, Ian Waite. This would be Ian's first Australian series, so it was cool to see him on a different version of the show. Virigina was someone I didn't have high hopes for at first but she proved to be a really great dancer/performer. Virigina did much better than I expected. I also must admit and say that I did love Virginia & Ian as a partnership. They were so well matched together and really fun & hilarious together. Ah I wish I could remember some of their funny moments but there were a number of them. :haha: Virginia & Ian also managed to top the leaderboard on their first 3 weeks of competing. Here's a recap of her run: 

Week 2: Paso Doble to "Paint It Black" by Ciara, which scored a 32 (8/8/8/8)
Week 4: Quickstep to "Happy" by C2C feat. Derek Martin, which scored a 36 (9/9/9/9)
Week 5, Night 2: Foxtrot to "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone, which scored a 40 (10/10/10/10)
Week 6 Finale: Freestyle to "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)" — Fergie, Q-Tip & GoonRock

Now I did think Virigina was a great dancer, but I also felt that the judges did go a little overboard where she was a bit on the overrated side to me. :ph34rwave: I think I would have lowered most of her dances scores by about 2 points or so. Her Quickstep and Foxtrot were really great though. I wouldn't quite go for a 40 for the Foxtrot but still up there. I did feel bad for her with her Freestyle as that dance did have some mistakes and she gassed out on that. I think it was a ~weaker dance~ for her at the wrong time. I think if she had a dance up to the level of her Foxtrot, she could have made it to the Final 2. I did think this was her competition to win but then yeah that Freestyle would change everything. I was expecting a Virigina/Phil Final 2, but I was here for Emily sneaking in to put a dent into that - if only she could have won it lol. But yeah, I do really like Virigina & Ian but I love most of the other DWTS/SCD couples remaining so I guess I am fine with them going now.

Saving: Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov 

giphy.webp

I'll use my other save on Damian & Kylee. Will edit the above post.

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

C'mon Wally, you're just trying to game the system. Every other time you've cut and saved, it was done at the same time. How many times have cuts/saves been invalid when someone saved or cut something that wasn't available, this is the the same scenario.

I personally feel like if you're not going to post your second save at the same time you should lose it :p.

Trying to game the system? 🤔 Well okay I just wasn't sure. I was genuinely stuck on what to do this round. I apologize and should have just refreshed until I was 100% ready. But it's all decided now.

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I enjoyed him on glee, despite him bring under utilized.

Aw yeah he was underutilized there. You should check out his dances sometime as he turned out/grew to have some great dances on his DWTS Ireland run.

Christie Whelan Browne & Craig Monley (Dancing with the Stars Australia)

Dancing with the Stars Recap Episode 5: Grand Finalists decided

This season has one of the more meh formats in our game, and that's coming from me, a Masked Singer viewer. 6 weeks total, but still 14 contestants somehow. Everyone danced between 2 and 4 routines for the whole season and that's all. Christie and Craig here danced 4! The same number of routines as the winner. All SIX finalists did that many. Six people in the finale smh. So technically Christie tied for 3rd place, but it was a 4-way tie for 3rd. So she did a V. Waltz, Cha Cha, Samba, and a Freestyle. This is wild. I guess technically she was also involved in a dance-off doing Charleston or something. She was never the highest scorer for any night that she competed.

Save Brittany Allen