2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

Simone Williams (The Traitors Australia, Season 2)

74199903-12396075-But_now_Williams_who_i

Simone Williams is a 32-year old wrestler from Queensland, who competed on the 2nd season of The Traitors Australia. With some background info on  Simone, she was a professional wrestler for 5 years. Simone played the game as a faithful for the whole time she was in the show. With being a wrestler, Simone was one of the best competitors and was always reliable with her physical assests in the missions. She had a good social game, which allowed her to blend in with the faithfuls. Simone did vote in the majority of the vote for each of the 5 weeks she voted - but she only managed to get out one traitor in that time frame, which was Ash. However, Simone's game kind of took a turn for the worst when she thought Annabel was a traitor when Annabel suggested that Blake was a traitor to her. Simone didn't believe Annabel there - and it was revealed that Annabel on Episode 5. This is what led to the faithfuls being weary of Simone. With Annabel's banishment and Luke's murder, this made Simone have a change in tune in thinking Sam was a traitor. Sadly it was too little too late as on Episode 6, Simone was targeted alongside Sam but she was banished that episode by a 6-3 vote. At the end of the vote reveal, it was revealed that Simone was also a faithful. Simone made it to 9th place overall.

Saving: Murmuration and Phil Burton & Ash-Leigh Hunter

americas-got-talent-breakout-murmuration

f5033cb0-29ba-11ee-bdff-156aa9ca7dd9

MELISSA JOAN HART AS "LAMP"

THE MASKED SINGER - SEASON 9 || 7TH PLACE

69772293-0-image-m-37_1681356629186.jpg

On the 9th episode of the 9th season of The Masked Singer, we were introduced to The Lamp, who would later be unmasked as actress Melissa Joan Hart. After performing "Venus," she found herself in the bottom two, facing off against the UFO in a sing-off to Rocket Man. Ultimately, the UFO stayed, and The Lamp's identity was revealed. All the judges correctly guessed Melissa Joan Hart, except for Ken Jeong, who amusingly guessed Michelle Williams.  Overall, she was just okay and under the original format of the show, it’s unlikely she would have lasted any longer than three episodes or so. After her elimination, she gave an interview where she shared that participating in The Masked Singer was like a "redo" for her experience on Dancing with the Stars, and that the lamp costume was a nod to her iconic role as Sabrina in Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Now, the Lamp's light has gone out, and she’s out of the Rankdown too.

SAVING:  CLAUDIA CAMPBELL

Edited by *Chris

Jordan Vandergriff (Bachelor in Paradise)
Jodi Weatherton & Benjamín "Benja" Alfonso (The Challenge: WC)
Jimbo (RPDR All-Stars)
Keenan Allen "Gargoyle" (Masked Singer US)
Sebastian Bach "Tiki" (Masked Singer US)
Rami Kashou (Project Runway)
Player 451 "Phill" (Squid Game: The Challenge)
Jaime Lynn Ruiz (Survivor 44)
Amar Santana (Top Chef)

Jimbo 

This is kinda a selfish cut on my end due the fact that I know Claudia being a killer nomination isn't going to last very long and so might as well let her last longer than the other killer nom. Especially where I have no stake in drag race or care much about the queens from the show where I am still on season 3.

Jimbo was first on Drag Race Canada before returning to All Stars. Which I am learning she won. Am I cutting the first winner? Could be but there are so many drag race contestants left I can't find myself to feel bad. Good for Jimbo to coming back and winning the whole thing! Her time on our rankdown is done. 

Your welcome, Zoey. 

Saving Jaime Lynn Ruiz 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Jimbo 

This is kinda a selfish cut on my end due the fact that I know Claudia being a killer nomination isn't going to last very long and so might as well let her last longer than the other killer nom. Especially where I have no stake in drag race or care much about the queens from the show where I am still on season 3.

Jimbo was first on Drag Race Canada before returning to All Stars. Which I am learning she won. Am I cutting the first winner? Could be but there are so many drag race contestants left I can't find myself to feel bad. Good for Jimbo to coming back and winning the whole thing! Her time on our rankdown is done. 

Your welcome, Zoey. 

Saving Jaime Lynn Ruiz 

giphy.gif

I will leave Claudia alone. :yes:

Just now, Solaris said:

but now Zoey just gets to name a new Killer nom which is just going to be another fan favorite.

Who were your immunities again?

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

but now Zoey just gets to name a new Killer nom which is just going to be another fan favorite.

Who said it will?

Good on Jess making it to a higher spot this time around. However, I am happy that Whitney takes the win for Love Island UK 10 despite not watching the season, since I do at least know of/seen her and like what I've seen of her. :giggle: But I'm sure I would have liked Jess too.

Melissa Joan Hart "The Lamp" wasn't amongst the best singers on TMS, and I think she probably outlasted a few better singers (namely Holly Robinson Peete's "Fairy"). But I still enjoyed her and thought she was cute & fun on the show. This is a very good, maybe very generous spot for her. 

I wasn't the biggest fan of Jimbo's on her first Canada season, but she definitely won me over on All-Stars. She had a really strong run and proved to be a deserving winner. She's got unique style that makes her standout with her runways and is really fun & hilarious. :haha: I couldn't fault her win even if I preferred a few others over her. 

38 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Jimbo 

Your welcome, Zoey. 

Saving Jaime Lynn Ruiz 

sorry but i will be using the reversal power here.

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

sorry but i will be using the reversal power here

I don't know think you can?

Reversal - You can reverse someone's cut and save decision before their writeup is posted. You can only use this after they post their cut/save decision and before they post their writeup.

• Thanks 2