2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

ELIZA ISICHEI

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTMV4yBVNIit9pmq5MkzE

Eliza Isichei is a Marketing Manager. She first competed on The Bachelor Season 26 for the love of Clayton. She then was on Bachelor in Paradise Season 8, where I just found her so unbearable and annoying. She had RODNEY!! Rodney is such a good man and so sweet and Eliza couldn't make up her mind? She did not deserve Rodney. I can't remember who she was going back and forth during that season but they were not better than Rodney. Anyway, she came back AGAIN for Bachelor in Paradise Season 9 and I honestly don't get WHY she was brought back? It's not like she's a fan fave. Anyway, she hit it off with Aaron Bryant. EH! Well, I guess it makes sense that two of the people I dislike end up together, LOL! Anyways, she has lasted way too long here so buh-bye, Eliza!

SAVE: Leslie Fhima

• Sad 1

Steve & Anna Leigh were a fun team. They were the team that grew the most of me. They surprise contenders mid-way through the season... and ugh yeah they got U-Turned for being a big threat. :( But lol Anna Leigh was fiery and competitive. She was pushing and figuratively carrying Steve on those last few legs of the race. Poor Steve was just so gassed and worn out. I think she could have done even better with a different partner. Happy that they made it to 4th though I wish they made the final especially over Joel & Garrett. 

Aww Eliza. 😢 Dangg I was conflicted between saving her and Kyland and ugh was such a toss up as I didn't want to lose either.... I was hoping Eliza could have gotten saved but no luck.  :( :broken: LOL OK I can agree with Akshar that she was frustrating on BIP Season 8. She really fumbled going for/connecting with Justin (I think?) when she really should have connected with Rodney as he was a great guy and they had a great connection. I admire that she went out of her way to leave the show and see/visit Rodney to try to get him back even though that didn't work out. But she won me over on BIP9 and I really loved and rooted for her there and she was one of my faves there. ❤️ I did really like her connection with Aaron (though I was weary at him at times - with that whole drama of his past being brought up). Again a shame that they didn't work after the show and I can't remember what happened there.  

57 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The most entertaining Tar team not even making the top 3 of the season is fitting for this rankdown I guess. :dead:

lol they were not. that season was just mid overall.

OLIVIA KAISER

TC39-PressSingle-Olivia-e1698248478423.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

I remember Olivia from Love Island USA, but I haven't watched any seasons of The Challenge that included her. The Wiki is no help. All it tells me is that she made it all the way to Episode 17. It looks like the only time she competed in a challenge was in Episode 13's "Getting Tanked." She was listed as SAFE every other time, except when she was eliminated in the "Drum Roll" challenge. I skimmed through some Reddit threads to see fans' thoughts on Olivia. She doesn't seem to be very popular. One person wrote that Olivia isn't a villain; she's just unlikable. But other viewers give Olivia kudos for being a good competitor. But anyway, out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving Bello Sisters.

balancing-act-the-bello-sisters.gif

Oooh Olivia. I nearly considered cutting her to give her a proper dragging.  :haha: Olivia was fine and I did like her for most of the season. But the big turning moment was when she joined in with Jay & Michele and company and went to save Moriah instead of her closest/tightest ally Nurys and had Nurys in the Bottom 3 (with her closest allies Horacio & Kyland, who were also Olivia's allies). 😐 Ugh I was so mad at her at that moment and was still mad for weeks. :dead: But karma went to bite Olivia back as Nurys took out Olivia in that elimination, so #bless for that. :giggle:

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh Olivia. I nearly considered cutting her to give her a proper dragging.  :haha: Olivia was fine and I did like her for most of the season. But the big turning moment was when she joined in with Jay & Michele and company and went to save Moriah instead of her closest/tightest ally Nurys and had Nurys in the Bottom 3 (with her closest allies Horacio & Kyland, who were also Olivia's allies). 😐 Ugh I was so mad at her at that moment and was still mad for weeks. :dead: But karma went to bite Olivia back as Nurys took out Olivia in that elimination, so #bless for that. :giggle:

You know you're iconic when people are still mad at you to this day. :dead:

• Haha 1

Olivia had one of the greatest debuts for a rookie in her first season but it’s all downhill from there. The people she aligns herself with are unlikeable and therefore she’s tarnished by the same brush.

• Like 1

Olivia's not necessarily likable, but her two-season hero turned villain arc is great and she's one of the new new era characters I'm invested in and looking forward to seeing where she goes from here.

33 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You know you're iconic when people are still mad at you to this day. :dead:

:dead: 

hahaha I'm not still mad at her (at least I hope not) but I get it. :haha: 

28 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Olivia had one of the greatest debuts for a rookie in her first season but it’s all downhill from there. The people she aligns herself with are unlikeable and therefore she’s tarnished by the same brush.

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Olivia's not necessarily likable, but her two-season hero turned villain arc is great and she's one of the new new era characters I'm invested in and looking forward to seeing where she goes from here.

I can agree with both of these comments. She does make an entertaining/fascinating watch to say the least. :haha: 

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think this is a great way of putting it.

4 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Actually anyone can do it I won't get to until tomorrow anyway 

I'll cover it for you if you would like that.

(Unless if anyone else jumps in).

Player 016 "Sam" (Squid Game: The Challenge) 

620813?width=1000&crop=16_9&signature=5I

Even though I have targeted some people from Squid Game: The Challenge, I believe this is the first time I get to do a write-up of someone from that show. 😮 Player 016 "Sam", also known as Sam Lantz, competed on the very first season of Squid Game: The Challenge. Some info I'm seeing on Player 016 "Sam" is that he is 37 years old from Florida, US and he works as an artist. He also loves to read and bake. Sam was also one of 2 gay contestants that made it to the final.

Player 016 "Sam" is actually one of the few people I remember seeing from this show, as I remember seeing the Top 3 (also includes Phill & Mai) doing a lot of promo and interviews in support of the show. I think this was earlier this year or late last year? Anywho, Player 016 "Sam" lasted the distance the show as he made it all the way to the Final 3. Things started out all gravy at the start as the final 3 had a nice steak dinner discussing their lives and family backgrounds. The three players were asked to push one of three buttons: one that would eliminate them, one that gave the person who pressed it an opportunity to choose the person they’d face in the last challenge, and one that did nothing. Sadly for "Sam," he was eliminated via chance for pushing the button that eliminated. This meant that Player 016 "Sam" placed 3rd. Yikes, that's a sucky way for "Sam" to be eliminated from the competition..... just by pure luck? Wow. I'm guessing that meant he left with no money as I think the winner was the only one to get money. At least he made it all the way to 3rd.

Saving: Malin Akerman "Squirrel" 

masked-singer-Squirrel-guesses.jpg

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Noms Next)

You are all free to openly speculate on your moles now. However, no one has any obligation to reveal that they were anyone's mole, and I will not be revealing anyone's without their permission.