2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana's Noms Posted)

Alex95

KATHY SWARTS 

THE GOLDEN BACHELOR || WEEK 4

embargo-until-tonight-thursday-10_12-at-9_05-pm-edt-does-kathy-swarts-win-the-golden-bachelor_-spoilers.jpg

I wasn’t initially planning to cut Kathy because I absolutely adore her personality. However, in a last-minute twist, I decided to cut her, figuring she would be easier to write about compared to the other contestants, who I’m less invested in. As we know, Kathy was a contestant on the inaugural season of The Golden Bachelor, where she competed to win Gerry's heart. She’s best known for her infectious zest for life, which made her one of the standout stars of that season. According to her biography, she is known for her love of outdoor activities, her habit of reading 50 books a year, her Christmas obsession, and her dedication to her family and helping students with college applications. She also had a memorable mini-feud with Theresa over perceived bragging about her connection with Gerry. Kathy was eliminated in Week 4, which, in hindsight, was probably for the best, as she avoided marrying Gerry, who wasn’t as perfect as the show portrayed him to be. Instead, Kathy won the hearts of Bachelor Nation! Despite all of this, it’s time for her to leave this rankdown.

SAVING: PANTI BLISS & DENYS SAMSON

Edited by *Chris

Ahh yeah I wasn't the biggest fan of Ron's. I felt that he took Lana for advantage and didn't really appreciate her for a good first few weeks of their season. Eventually Ron got it together and showed her love/they gelled well together as the season progressed + he passed the Casa test with not being tempted with the girls there, so he got better as the season progressed. I'm not too surprised he & Lana got to 2nd though I personally preferred other couples to them. A shame they didn't last on the outside while other couples that made it far did.  

Charlie seems pretty decent, though I don't think I would be that huge on him. He's done really well to get this far though.

Lol Kathy was such a hoot and entertaining on The Golden Bachelor... :haha: And yeah she def became one of the big fan favorites of that season. She had a good friendship with Susan. Good spot for her here. And never forget that iconic moment when she thought Theresa was bragging about her relationship with Gerry and told her this:

kathy-golden-bachelor-zip-it-shut-up.gif

:dead: 

Lol at the Shaq & Tanya having a lot of messy qualities together, which I do totally get.  :dead: Tanya did bring more drama but Shaq was cool and mostly good for the most part. I do think he could have come off as smothering Tanya, which probably drove her a bit from him. I was really happy that he stayed loyal and stuck with Tanya through Casa. Usually the man is disloyal and messes up so it was nice to see the man be loyal here. I felt bad for Shaw when Tanya came back with another man. But I was happy that they worked their way back to each other as their highs were really good moments.

Shaq Muhammad

loveislandsr9ep32431-39b516c.jpg?quality=90&resize=980,654

Another season that I dipped in and out of. Shaq and Tanya were... a bit of a hot mess and I mean well when I say this, but I'm kinda shocked they're still standing. They both had a lot of messy qualities. They're also gorgeous together and their highs were pretty high. Shaq stayed loyal to Tanya throughout the season, but at Casa Amor, Tanya messed around and brought back another guy. It seemed like it was over, for maybe a few minutes before they went running back to each other. I'm always rooting for the black couples on Love Island UK because the viewing public usually screws them over (until this season! Let's celebrate that!). But Tanya and Shaq were maybe the most obvious 4th placers I've ever seen on this show lmao. Tanya brought a bit more drama and entertainment to me, I don't really remember what Shaq was giving.

Save Cara Melle

Lochan Nowacki (Love Island UK Series 10)

hl-love-island-lochan.jpg?ar=16:9&fit=cr

Lochan Nowacki is a 25-year old Account Manager from Windsor, England, who competed on the 10th series of Love Island UK. Lochan entered the show as a part of the Casa Amor twist on Day 26 of the series. He connected with Whitney Adebayo, who I believe was newly single on the villa, as she lost Mehdi, who recieved the lowest amount of votes and was dumped from the villa. I'm not sure how strong and Whitney's connection was but ouch at that. It looks like they had a strong connection as they always re-coupled with each other from Days 5-18. Anyway, Lochan connected really well with Whitney and enough so for her to bring Lochan to the villa on Day 31. Lochan and Whitney's connection continued to grow and they would always re-couple with each other on Days 31, 37 and 42. I know they were a really popular and beloved couple, enough so where they placed 2nd for the series on Day 58, which is fantastic! Though I also know many people were disappointed that they didn't win over Jess & Sammy, whom sounds controversial. Ugh I wish I had gotten to watch this series of Love Island UK but I never had enough time for it but I am sure I would have rooted for them. I have seen them on a recent Love Island AfterSun episode and thought they were cute and I liked them from there - and yeah they are still together which is great. I did kinda wish Lochan and Whitney could have made the Top 2 for LIUK10 here but then I also feel that Phil & Ash-Leigh are a little more deserving with a stronger run of going further.

Saving: Phil Burton & Ash-Leigh Hunter

613d7c1a17d85c0d4b242313f6a5373680e76c4d

• Confused 1

And sorry for not getting the write up in! It’s my last day out of town, so just been packing my bags and making sure everything is ready for tomorrow! Will be more active!

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Next)
  1. Avery Dixon (AGT All Stars)
  2. Light Balance Kids (AGT All Stars)
  3. Mike E. Winfield (AGT All Stars)
  4. Charity Lawson (The Bachelor 27)
  5. Eliza Isichei (BIP 9)
  6. Claudia Campbell (BBCAN11)
  7. Daniel Clarke (BBCAN11)
  8. Shanaya Carter (BBCAN11)
  9. Felicia Cannon (BB25)
  10. Jordan Sangha (BBUK20)
  11. Henry Southan (BBUK20)
  12. Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)
  13. Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray (LIUS5)
  14. Kai Fagan (LI9)
  15. Callum Hole (LI Games)
  16. Malaysia Babydoll Foxx (RDR15)

Charity Lawson (Bachelor edition)

The Bachelorette's Charity Is Ready to Show Off Her Sassy Side

Charity Lawson was one of the individuals nominated by me in the battle rounds.  My reasons were two-fold.  She had two entries on the list and her Dancing with the Stars addition is one I have actually seen her on, and she did really well on that show.  She survived my battle round, but she won't survive this cut, as Akshar decided to nominate her.  Charity had a busy 2023 as she was not only a contestant on the Bachelor, and did dancing with the stars, but she was also The Bachelorette for the seasons 20th season.  Her entry here for the Bachelor had her competing for the love of Zach Shallcross. She went deep on the show, deep enough to have the fans love her and for them to call her back to be the feature.  Charity made it to week 8 and I believe that is the hometown visits?  I haven't watched the Bachelorette in probably 10 years, but she made it 4th place in the season. She is still rocking in the rankdown with her showing in Dancing with the Stars.

Save: Shanaya

Edited by Solaris
  • Sad 1

0_jordan-bb-hp-10.jpg
Jordan Sangha | Big Brother UK

I could probably cut someone else but Jordan was one of the greatest disappointments for me from the entire of last years worth of reality television. Jordan Sangha was the eventual winner of the revival of Big Brother UK. I started off liking Jordan, but he became very repetitive very quickly. Jordan didn’t evolve as the show went on and became very one note from start to finish. His bored personality was amusing for the first week and then he just… stayed the same. Was he winner worthy? Absolutely not. Am I shocked that he won? No. Another reason I didn’t become a fan was his treatment of Henry. Jordan used Henry for screen time and to build his relationships in the house when he wasn’t part of certain groups. He was far more interested in Matty and Matty didn’t want to know Jordan in that sort of way. He stringed him a long until he realised he couldn’t get his first choice so he settled for his second. Henry was far more likeable and enjoyable throughout the season and I wish he had stood his ground. I would take a Jordan win over Yinrun but she keeps skating by even though she’s beyond irritating.

Saving Kai.

66410751-0-image-a-37_1673364107184.jpg

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Any way you may consider changing your cut? 

Sorry didn't see this. It doesn't make sense for me to change anyway with her having her DWTS appearance on here and I nominated this entry previously.