2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

33 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

If anybody cuts Kathy Swarts you deserve to have your entire personal top 50 eliminated in quick fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yess, I'll echo campaigning safety for Kathy, as I did mention her for a save request as well. :haha: Kathy was/is such a hoot. :dead: 

Anywho, I can't recall or remember Christina Kempton but she's a fine cut.

On 4/14/2024 at 8:56 AM, Alex95 said:

Leslie Fhima

Sandra Mason

Susan Noles

Kathy Swarts

These four should be the easy top 4 of the entire rankdown. I don't care who else is here. Don't @ me. Sasha Colby can round out the top 5 so then it's just a top 5 where every write up is MOTHER.

Jess Girod (Bachelor in Paradise)

Where Is Jess Today After 'Bachelor In Paradise'? She's Friends With The  Cast

Who's that giiiiiiirl who's that giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl it's JESS. We first met Jess on the 2023 season of The Bachelor, which leads me to believe that she has 2 entries in this game but I will not be checking the front page to confirm. But I will check the previous page to see if she was nominated twice and I can confirm that yes she was. So Lily covered her in a write-up already lol sorry Jess but you're not getting out of this one considering the Golden Bachelor is iconic and Bachelor in Paradise has a weird loose format that doesn't scratch my reality TV eliminations itch like most of the other shows in this game where you eliminate people to find a winner. Also like Rankdowns! wow it's no surprise that I love these games so much. So what did she do on the Paradise show? Bachelor Nation Wiki says "She returned for the 9th season of Bachelor in Paradise. She split from Tanner Courtad in week 5" and that's literally it. The articles on this fan wiki are TRULY godawful, but what other reference do I have on short notice without doing a deep dive? Not much. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who hates that website.

Save 

Kathy Swarts (Golden Bachelor)

Joan Vassos

J6RCukJ.md.jpg

I feel like any of these cuts would be justified besides my save so I will just the cut one I remember least, obviously I am the Bachelor/ette stan of the site so when I don't remember you that is sort of a issue. Joan a contestant during the only season of The Golden Bachelor. Like my last cut from this show, She quit in week 3 due to a family emergency.  I don't remember a thing she said or did. I didn't even remember her quitting so that tells you something. I think is more of a fair placement for whoever she is.

Saving Rachel Recchia

LOL I really don't get the Bachelor wiki write-ups they have on Jess - because on BIP she was mostly there connecting (awkwardly, might I add) with Blake Moynes rather than Tanner, whom just had a late minor connection for like a week. :dead: Jess/Blake were much more of a thing than Jess/Tanner. :lmao: Jess was a nice/sweet girl and liked her well enough but she wasn't a favorite of mine.

Lol unlike Diana, I actually remember Joan. :dead: She seemed like a frontrunner and seemed like someone Gerry was really interested in. But yeah it was sad her family emergency happened but of course family comes first so I get her leaving the show after that. She is very beautiful though.

• Haha 1

ALYSSA ''ALY'' JACOB

THE BACHELOR 27 || 8TH PLACE

dfc8bb80-917c-11ed-b4a5-f1fc5a14d0cf_1200_630.jpeg

Is Alyssa the niece of legendary country singer Barbara Mandrell, like Christina? No. Did she appear in a Taylor Swift music video, like Christina? No. That's enough for me to cut her, while I am saving Christina.  So who is Alyssa "Aly" Jacobs? She competed on Zach Shallcross's season of The Bachelor. She is a hopeless romantic and a Southern sweetheart who was ready to find love, which she had never been able to find in the past. In fact, she even ended her relationships in the past because her exes weren't ready for the real deal! 😮 As a healthcare worker, she is as serious about her work as she is about Disneyland - I wonder what her favorite Disney songs are! Now onto some fun facts about Miss Aly: she loves to collect porcelain dolls, she went to the same high school as tiffany-pollard-beyonce.gif - this almost made me change my cut, but it was too late in the write-up to change it plus she didn't attend when Bey was there - and she loves broccolini but hates broccoli. Unfortunately, she was unable to make a connection with Zach and was eliminated in Week 6. If you want to know how she was on the show, ask someone who watched it!

SAVING: CHRISTINA MANDRELL

Lmao dang I was hoping for Christina to get cut. 🙈 But lmao I get Chris' reasons for saving her. :haha: Aww Aly is gorgeous though. ❤️ I don't remember her having much airtime but I did like her well enough.

I think between the two left, I'd rather see Brooklyn get saved. Kat could be kinda annoying (though entertaining too lol).

BROOKLYN WILLIE

Brooklyn-Willie-Debuts-New-Boyfriend-1.j

Brooklyn Willie is a 25-year-old Rodeo Racer from Mineola, Texas. She was on The Bachelor Season 27 competing for the love of Zach Shallcross. She made it all the way to 6th place. Lol, it's kinda now that the nominees were Kat & Brooklyn considering Brooklyn did not like Kat, if I am remembering correctly. Brooklyn was a fun and sweet person who had that Southern charm but she despised Kat and i ABSOLUTELY LOVED KAT! Brooklyn was someone I was expecting to make it during her time on the show and she did. I was kinda surprised to see her elimination when she had the final one-on-one date for the season. Like, I was fully expecting her to get a rose and then for her not to get it, was a little surprising. Anyway, Brooklyn is cute and sweet but I love me a good villain, and for that, saving Katherine. Sorry, Brooklyn.

Save: Katherine Izzo.

#TeamBrookyln tho. :giggle: I'll have to try harder to target Kat next time. :giggle: :haha: 

I think Brooklyn stood up for Charity when Kat stole time from Charity's date when she tried to get more time with Zach, so I'll appreciate Brookyln for that. But yeah it was sad and I felt bad for Brooklyn when she got cut on the final one-on-one date which was kinda surprising. :( 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Noms Next)
19 hours ago, *Diana said:

Joan Vassos

J6RCukJ.md.jpg

I feel like any of these cuts would be justified besides my save so I will just the cut one I remember least, obviously I am the Bachelor/ette stan of the site so when I don't remember you that is sort of a issue. Joan a contestant during the only season of The Golden Bachelor. Like my last cut from this show, She quit in week 3 due to a family emergency.  I don't remember a thing she said or did. I didn't even remember her quitting so that tells you something. I think is more of a fair placement for whoever she is.

Saving Rachel Recchia

Omg it's like she heard you and said she needed redemption

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, *Diana said:

Joan Vassos

J6RCukJ.md.jpg

Saving Rachel Recchia

Maybe it's a case of Diana's voodoo, but it was just announced that Joan Vassos will be the first Golden Bachelorette! 😮:giggle: 

https://deadline.com/2024/05/the-golden-bachelorette-joan-vassos-season-1-lead-abc-1235915824/

(Joan is a good choice, but Leslie probably deserved after how devastating her breakup was.)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Joan!!!!!!

Look did I want it to be Leslie? Yes. But Joan is a good choice after Leslie basically took herself out of the running.

Ooh I'm curious how Leslie took herself out of the running? I must have missed something there. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh I'm curious how Leslie took herself out of the running? I must have missed something there. :haha: 

Her talk with Kelsey at the end of Joey's season. It felt very much like Leslie essentially torpedoed her chances if she wanted it.