2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Alex95

That leaves @Zoey with Carolyn Wiger vs.Ravyn Rochelle. In this circumstance she is able to cut her killer nominee Carolyn. But remember, as per her punishment she’ll have to nominate one of her original immunities as her new killer nominee.

Awww sad to lose Darrell & Kiki. :( Ugh I contemplated saving them and wish I could have. I really loved and rooted for them as a team and they were one of my favorites of their season. ❤️ It's a shame they were underdogs and not really on the right side of the numbers. They were both strong competitors and gave it their all in so many eliminations...so they did truly give it their all (winning a daily challenge + an elimination - though Kiki won 2 elimination challenges, including a solo one). Wish they could have made it a little longer over some other teams but happy they got this far. :yes: 

Also agree with Alex in hoping Kiki does another season of The Challenge in the future. I feel like they should utilize more of these international challengers for the main series, so I hope that does happen.

fgnlqgzuyaa-dnf.jpeg
Ravyn Rochelle | The Challenge: BFANC

Ravyn Rochelle is pretty new to The Challenge and has competed twice. Ravyn was one of the highlights of Battle for a New Champion and there weren’t too many. Ravyn went in to the game with no real allies and the friends she made continued to screw her over and send her in to elimination. I think Ravyn really proved herself on the show and I found her to be amongst my favourites pretty much every single week. I didn’t really have an opinion on her after Ride or Dies but I really hope we see her again on a future season that isn’t run by Michele’s social game because I think she’d be great to watch once she’s deep in to the game. 

Ravyn! ❤️

I think she's got a lot of rising star potential in The Challenge franchise. It def sucked how she was in the bottom of the Jay and Michele alliance and that they never had her back. But she more than proved herself in winning two eliminations and some daily challenges, so she never gave up without a fight. It also sucked how she was auto eliminated coming in last in those purge challenges. 😢 I was so sad about that. I definitely hope we'll see her in future seasons.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Next)

457139-1710835889.jpg

Adrian Stoica and Hurricane (AGT 18)
Bello Sisters (America's Got Talent: All-Stars)
Brandi Glanville (Traitors US)
Carolyn Wiger (Survivor 44)
Claudia Campbell (BB Canada)
Felicity "Flick" Palmateer (Australian Survivor)
Hayley Leake  (Australian Survivor)
Jodi Weatherton & Benjamín "Benja" Alfonso (The Challenge: World Championship)
Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge: World Championship)
Leslie Fhima (The Golden Bachelor)
Malin Akerman "Squirrel" (TMS 9)
Michele Fitzgerald (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)
Player 301 "Trey" (Squid Game : The Challenge)
Shonee Bowtell  (Australian Survivor)
Theo Campbell & Sarah Lacina (The Challenge: World Championship)
Zara Zoffany (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)

Bello Sisters

How Do AGT's Bello Sisters Do Their Wild Balance Act? | NBC Insider

Since my immunities are now getting nominated, I better cut Bello sisters to make sure Aidan gets the win for Got Talent All-stars.  America's Got Talent All-Stars was one of the spin offs after the The Champion edition and before the Fantasy League edition.  This brought in popular Got Talent acts from around the world.  Bello sisters were one of the acts that returned for another shot at a win.  They originally competed in America's Got Talent season 15, and were a finalist, but didn't advance to the Top 5.  This time around they beat out many popular acts to get a spot in the finals.  They also did not do well enough to place in the Top half in this finale either.  Good news for them that they placed second overall in this rankdown.  Oh the trio of sisters are make cool poses with their bodies, almost contortion-like.  Its quite a spectacle.  They aren't one of my favorite acts however.

Save: Shonee

You think I remember everyone's immunities? Child! 

I barely remember who I gave mine to... I literally went for shows I don't watch and thought had too many entries in, for this point of the game, considering some of my shows are down to like two to three entries. 

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You think I remember everyone's immunities? Child! 

I barely remember who I gave mine to... I literally went for shows I don't watch and thought had too many entries in, for this point of the game, considering some of my shows are down to like two to three entries. 

I mean, nominating from shows you don't watch is what I have been doing all game, I have no beef with that.  I made sure to not to nominate anyone's immunities from those shows though! That is until someone nominates mine.  Nominating 2 of mine felt pointed when I have been mostly passive all rankdown.

Edited by Solaris

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I mean, nominating from shows you don't watch is what I have been doing all game, I have no beef with that.  I made sure to not to nominate anyone's immunities from those shows though! That is until someone nominates mine.  Nominating 2 of mine felt pointed when I have been mostly passive all rankdown.

Again, I don't go  100 pages back to see who was given immunities nor do I have an excel sheet to track everything... I literally do not not even know who you gave it to beside the one you saved, only because you stated it so...

Edited by *Chris

Brandi Glanville

images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-St-Iq6-HF4-W2nyev-J

Brandi Granville was a Faithful in The Traitors during season of the American version of the show. Honestly? She is one I think sort of surprised me that she was a faithful LOL.

Brandi is most known for her role on Bravo TV’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Which lets just say she did not really present herself in the best light. She has made it her whole personality to do reality TV so I guess cool for her. At the end of the day, I don't like her and am happy to cut her here after nominating her  more than once. She didn't even show up to the reunion so bye bye!

Saving Claudia Campbell

Edited by *Diana

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Posted)

Felicity "Flick" Palmateer (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Felicity-Flick-Palmateer-Australian-Surv

Felicity "Flick" Palmateer is a 30-year old professional surfer from 30, Margaret River, Western Australia, who competed on Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains. LOL Well color me shocked because I was today years old in learning that this was not the Felicity "Flick" that I have known from many years ago. :dead: That Flick was on Season 3 of Australian Survivor in 2016. This Felicity "Flick" originally competed on Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn in 2021 where she was a runner-up.  

Felicity's run wasn't as good on Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains though. Felicity always stayed on the Heroes tribe throughout the whole pre-merge stage of the season. Felicity managed to have a strong social game which helped her integrate into the Heroes majority and had a good game siding on votes with her tribe early on. It did seem that Flick struggled a little later on as she was in the minority of the vote a few times. This includes her voting against Sharni when Benjamin had the majority of the vote, but he played his hidden immunity idol and used it on himself, Then also her voting against George but he used his Idol to save himself there. I think there was some friction amongst Flick, Liz and Shonee? It looks like Flick turned on them but turned back to them when Liz and Shonee saved Flick at merge. However, that was very short lived as the majority of the castaways voted Flick off in a 7-3-1 vote. This led to Flick being voted off on Day 31 as the first member of the jury. She came in 11th place.

Saving: Carolyn Wiger and Jodi Weatherton & Benjamín "Benja" Alfonso 

giphy.webp

1*-g--ZrkGyp7ac0qCgluYJw.png