2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Decision Next)

Alex95

5 hours ago, *Diana said:

It's our first camping trip this weekend :wub:we leave Friday around 4 and I don't go back until sometime Monday

I won't have any service so feel free to go on without me until I get back @Alex95

Aww hope you and the family have fun camping, Diana! :hug: 

• Like 1

LUANN DE LESSEPS "HIBISCUS"

Hibiscus.jpg?w=620

Okay, firstly, I love the flower, Hibiscus! However, I have no clue who Luann de Lesseps is. Apparently, she is best known for being on The Real Housewives of New York City. Oh, maybe I might like her but anyways too late now. She was kinda irrelevant too on The Masked Singer Season 10. She was on episode 6, the "One Hit Wonders Night". She sang "It's Raining Men" by The Weather Girls. It was a fine performance. She was in the bottom 2 with Anteater(John Oates). They both sang "Mickey" by Toni Basil in the Smackdown to which the Anteater was saved and Hibiscus was eliminated. So yeah, not much to say about Luann after 1 performance other than meh.

Save: Sam

Cristy Sharp

Another bun in the oven! Great British Bake Off star Cristy Sharp is  pregnant with her FIFTH child as she shows off growing bump | Daily Mail  Online

I haven't watched Bake Off in a while so I haven't got too much to say about Cristy. I did watch The Circle and I liked Chaz well enough so, just the luck of the draw with the remaining noms. Cristy was a personal assistant from London, who made it to the top five of her season. In that run came one technical challenge win for a lemon drizzle cake, and star baker on pastry week. Unfortunately, 'party week' in the quarter-finals was her downfall, and for the mostpart everyone left against her in the quarter-finals had a stronger track record. I'm sure she's nice, after all who on Bake Off isn't (other than that woman who sabotaged her competitor and put his baked goods in the bin! More villains on wholesome shows please).

Save Chaz

Luann  de Lesseps "Hibiscus" was a lot of fun but I also didn't think she was very good.  :haha: But she was fun on her one episode on the show. :haha: Fine for her to go out now.

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Cristy Sharp

I'm sure she's nice, after all who on Bake Off isn't (other than that woman who sabotaged her competitor and put his baked goods in the bin! More villains on wholesome shows please).

Save Chaz

LMAO wait, this actually happened? I never would have imagined this would have happened on The Great British Bake Off. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO wait, this actually happened? I never would have imagined this would have happened on The Great British Bake Off. :dead: 

Lol I kinda misremembered it but almost. :haha: A woman took this guy's dessert out of the freezer to make space for hers, but because of the heat the dessert melted and the guy went home.

It was a whole scandal in the UK because that's about as messy as our reality shows get :dead:

• Haha 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Next)
12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lol I kinda misremembered it but almost. :haha: A woman took this guy's dessert out of the freezer to make space for hers, but because of the heat the dessert melted and the guy went home.

It was a whole scandal in the UK because that's about as messy as our reality shows get :dead:

OMGG lmaoo woww, that sure is something. 🤣 lol I love how this caused a whole scandal in the UK, but not surprising as so many things can be scandalous on UK Reality TV. :haha: 

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG lmaoo woww, that sure is something. 🤣 lol I love how this caused a whole scandal in the UK, but not surprising as so many things can be scandalous on UK Reality TV. :haha: 

He also presented the bin to the judges. It all ends up being very sad because the woman who accidentally took his stuff out had to withdraw the next week because she fell and the fall resulted in her losing all taste and smell.

28 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

He also presented the bin to the judges. It all ends up being very sad because the woman who accidentally took his stuff out had to withdraw the next week because she fell and the fall resulted in her losing all taste and smell.

Oooh goodness, wow, that's terrible how that all happened. :( 

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

plz learn who COUNTESS Luann is

QUEEN!!!

Fun fact : Her dad is from like 45 min from my hometown. 

• Like 1

452663-1708518977.jpg

Alexa Bliss "Axolotl" (The Masked Singer - Season 9)
Catherine Agbaje (Love Island - Series 10)
Chanelle Bowen (Big Brother 20 UK) 
Christine Quinn "Scorpio" (The Masked Singer - Season 9)
Hallie Clarke (Big Brother 20 UK)
Johnny Middlebrooks (Love Island Games)
Kady McDermott  (Love Island - Series 10)
Kerry Riches (Big Brother 20 UK)
Leah Taylor (Love Island - Series 10)
Liberty Poole (Love Island Games) 
Lou Diamond Phillips "Mantis" (The Masked Singer - Season 9)
Malin Akerman "Squirrel" (The Masked Singer - Season 9)
Megan Barton-Hanson (Love Island Games) 
Michael Bolton "Wolf" (The Masked Singer - Season 9)
Montel McKenzie (Love Island - Series 10)
Trish Balusa  (Big Brother 20 UK)

Michael Bolton "Wolf" (The Masked Singer - Season 9)

68497305-0-image-m-26_1678338437047.jpg

"Wolf," also known as Michael Bolton, performed on the 9th season of The Masked Singer. Okay, so Wolf made his performance show debut on the Week 4 DC Superheroes Night episode. Wolf performed "Break On Through" by The Doors, which I am not too familiar with. But when I heard Wolf singing, I immediately thought "OMGG that's Michael Bolton." Once in awhile there are those really obvious singers that come on the show whose voice you can recognize like 5 seconds within their performance. That was the case with Wolf. And also his performance style of standing there and not really moving around the stage, also made me think of Michael Bolton. This performance was alright, but it was my least favorite of the night. But yeah I was thinking "this is too obvious, no way he survives this episode." And I was right as he was the lowest voted performer of the first round and was eliminated after just one performance. Robin, Nicole and Jenny all guessed Michael Bolton, in which they were right. But of course, Ken gotta play around and guess Richard Marx. :haha: Michael also got to perform his big hit, "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" after his elimination. I'll post some videos of his time on the show below.

Saving: Trish Balusa 

stan-twitter-trisha.gif

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Posted)

Liberty Poole

Love Island's Liberty Poole takes a swipe at her ex saying she was 'used  for her fame' | The Sun

Well if that's not a p@rn star name, then I don't know what is.  Liberty Poole participated Season 7 of Love Island, Love Island All-Stars and Love Island Games, for which she is presently represented and being cut.  Liberty entered the villa on Day 1.  She lasted until day 13.  Then she was dumped.  Was she dumped by a man?  Or was she dumped by America?  Who cares!  Throughout the season she coupled up with Callum for most of the votes, and then eventual winner Jack.  Sounds like maybe Callum dumped her and thus he continued on and she didn't.  Sounds like she's not stranger to not winning love.

Save: Squirrel

Ah dang, Liberty was the one I was hoping would get saved from the Love Island Games nominees. 🙈 I liked her though she wasn't a major favorite for me nor a big loss overall. But I did like her and her friendship/connection with Callum. Sadly, it never amounted to anything on a romantic level, and they were just coupled up as friends as neither really had a love connection (until Deb came in later on for Callum).

Actually regarding her elimination, this version had a competitive games aspect to it. I remember Liberty & Callum had the power to recouple all of the couples. That was when she coupled up with Jack. Then I think I remember she was in the Bottom 2 against someone named Jessica, and Liberty lost to her in a 2-1 game battle (though Jack stayed and won his battle). Can't remember what the battle was, but yeah this all somehow led to Liberty's elimination/downfall. 🙈 So that was some bad gameplay, lol.

Chanelle Bowen

Big Brother contestant on returning to dentistry - Dentistry

What a disappointment! I had high hopes for Chanelle in that first week. Maybe that's a bit of an overestimation actually, I just liked her well enough. She seemed fun, nice, had a task early on where she had to give people backhanded compliments and kinda knocked it out of the park. I saw good things for her.

And then it all just kinda plummeted. I can't even quite remember why because, outside of some drama she had with Trish, I don't think she ever really felt like a main player in the house. More of just a dreary NPC. It felt like any life out of her was pretty much sucked the more time went on. Her eviction got eclipsed by the fact that Trish went home the same night. She had an awkward Late & Live interview and then I haven't really thought about her since. Like I say, it's a shame as I saw potential there, but it quickly diminished.

Save Catherine