2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)

Alex95

Aww Eddie & Karen. I liked them.... Eddie was someone I was looking forward to, as he's fun with a big, bubbly and bright personality and he had good natural rhythm. Sadly, his technique and technical dancing was just never up to par and Karen did choreograph some weird choreographed routines for them? Stuff didn't work and he didn't live up to expectations, sadly. :( Their Men in Black Couple's Choice was definitely their standout dance.

Though you should definitely check out some of the Strictly couples, Sola. There's some great ones over the years and some on this series. :yes: ❤️ 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Posted)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3_Screenshot-2023-02-23-at-004200.png
Ella Wise | The Challenge UK

Ella Wise competed on The Challenge UK which lasted 5(?) nights. The show didn’t quite have the impact I was hoping for as it got quite a lot of ad time building up to the premier. The casting was decent with UK reality stars from different shows but it really lacked any sort of substance from start to finish. I watched it because I’m a huge Challenge fan but I wasn’t invested in really anyone. Ella did decently on the show but mainly due to the relationship she formed with Callum. It was strategy on her part after watching her for the last few years on The Only Way Is Essex and going through most of the men on the show. Good for her I suppose but the girl actually burns through relationships which most of the time appears to be for a storyline because she’s so dull otherwise and usually ostracises herself from groups of people due to her bad attitude. I can’t say she did anything outstanding on The Challenge and was pulled along as a goat because people knew they could beat her. I don’t ever see her returning to the show across the world because she did it for publicity and not because she enjoys competing in physical challenges. 

Saving Courtney.

MICKEY HENRY

maxresdefault.jpg

Mickey Henry competed on the first season of The Traitors Canada. He won The Amazing Race Canada with his best friend before appearing on The Traitors. I did not watch this season of The Traitors, but thank you to the Wiki page for being detailed enough to help me with this write-up. Mickey was an easygoing guy in the house, and his apparent cluelessness helped keep the attention off of him. He was a Faithful for a long time, and he progressed through the game without being targeted as a possible Traitor. However, eventually Mickey was recruited to become a Traitor. He was blackmailed by Mike, the only other remaining Traitor in the game. Mickey accepted the offer, and he planned to still be this laid back and quiet guy. He wanted to pretend nothing changed. However, this ended up making others suspicious of him. Mickey was unwilling to offer much information, and he became a target for Banishment. In order to save himself, Mike voted for Mickey at the roundtable. Mickey voted for Leroy instead of Mike. Mickey ended up getting banished in sixth place.

Saving Kyle.

sub-buzz-2853-1674071080-18.jpg 

Ashley McKenzie

AshleyUK.jpeg

The Challenge UK flopped hard, huh? I don't think I heard it make any noise, which is a shame. Ashley is a judoka who I first knew from his stint on Celebrity Big Brother. He was cast as the Olympian of the group as it was right after the London Olympics, and I always thought he was a medallist or something but it turns out he was defeated in the second round. He's then become a bit of a repeat reality star, appearing on shows such as Ex on the Beach, so I can't say I was surprised to see him on The Challenge. I would have expected him to have lasted longer, and it seems he was doing well with two daily wins, but then he was defeated by Nathan from Geordie Shore of all people? Fever dream.

Save Ryan Lochte

Joel & Garrett (The Amazing Race 35)

joel-strasser-and-garrett-smith.jpg

You know I thought of cutting Joel & Garrett yesterday. But I wasn't in a mood of doing a lengthy write-up for Joel & Garrett so I decided to spare them and let them be cut another time if that were to happen. But now that 24 hours have passed, I guess this is the chance I can take to cut them now? I don't see or think anyone on here would save them anyway as they are SUCH an anti-IDF team, so might as well do so now, I guess. :haha: Plus I want to do a good ranting write-up right now.

Joel Strasser (42) & Garrett Smith, better known as Joel & Garrett, are a team of Best Friends from Idaho, who competed on the 35th season of The Amazing Race. Joel & Garrett ultimately finished the race in 2nd place. And phew, what.... a ride this was. 🙂 :dead: Okay, I won't and can't say that Joel & Garrett are bad people. They weren't mean, cruel or anything like that. But they were still kind of season ruiners for me. :ph34rwave: They did have some great legs, but they also had A LOT of messy and a lot of close call races, which was BEYOND frustrating as they always beat out the more fun, interesting or entertaining teams. And often times they would barely beat out my favorites just to make it through another leg while a favorite of mine goes. 😐 I feel like this happened so often. I feel like Joel & Garrett's weakness was paying attention to detail. There were a lot of little details on various roadblocks and detours that they would miss or struggle on. This would set them back a few placements on some of the legs. And another thing, Joel & Garrett kind of thought that they were comedians. They joked a lot, but every time they did, I cringed a bit. 🙈 Because they were just NOT funny and were SO corny to me. It would just be kinda painful to watch them be funny. :dead: And they were always all about their beards and make humor/jokes about their beards (or well one of them, the other has a massive mustache). The first one or two times, it was funny. But I didn't need that nearly every episode. Here is a breakdown of their track record: 

Episode/Leg 1: 7th    
Episode/Leg 2: 9th    
Episode/Leg 3: 2nd    
Episode/Leg 4: 9th (Ugh this episode they were in the Bottom 3 beating out Morgan & Lena and eliminated team Jocelyn & Victor, both amongst my favorites 😐
Episode/Leg 5: 3rd    
Episode/Leg 6: 3rd    
Episode/Leg 7: 7th (Ugh they were in the Bottom 2 and just barely beat out one of my top favorites of Morgan & Lena. 😐 )
Episode/Leg 8: 4th    
Episode/Leg 9: 2nd    
Episode/Leg 10: 1st
Episode/Leg 11: 3rd    
Episode/Leg 12: 2nd

So yeah Joel & Garrett started off meh/average on the show with their first 4 legs. They didn't seem like threats. Then they had a few good legs and then another bad leg where they were almost eliminated. UGH. 😢 Then after that, from legs 8-11, they started really slaying it and doing much better. They were strong contenders to win the final, though I was rooting against them. MY BAD. But I was fine with them not winning, at least. Ugh I feel so mean dragging them like this and hope I wasn't too mean... but at the same time, hopefully Alex is proud of me too. :haha: 

Saving: Tristan Phipps 

surprised-tristan-phipps.gif

Posted (edited)

DANNI MENZIES

THE CHALLENGE : UK || 6TH PLACE

34F32E22-A802-4AF4-BABE-8680FB67AA14.jpeg

Who is Danni Menzies? She is best known for being a co-presenter on "A Place in the Sun", a lifestyle television series about finding perfect properties either in the UK or abroad. In addition to her television career, she gained some media attention for her romantic involvement with Jay Younger, a former contestant on "Love Island". She competed on "The Challenge: UK" in 2023, a show that did not make a significant impact, as stated by Lily. On the show, Danni lasted for 3 episodes where she was partnered with Nathan and Callum during the first and second episode. During the week she was eliminated, she was paired with Marcel and faced off against AJ and Courtney, ultimately leading to her elimination. And with that, she is now out of this rankdown!

SAVING: TRAVON SMITH

Edited by *Chris

Posted (edited)

Sorry for not updating
Mike D'Urzo (The Traitors Canada)
Melissa Allder (The Traitors Canada)

Not sure whose left right now, but 24 hours is up so anyone can make the final cuts

Edited by Alex95

Challenge UK was the most boring Challenge season I have watched in my life. Apparently the queen died during filming and everyone was freaking out and wanted to go home lol. There was just no heart in the show whatsoever.

Ah there's so much dragging about The Challenge UK. I wish I could have watched it but couldn't find where to watch it. Though aww I didn't know the show was filmed during the time of The Queen's passing. :( But oooo Ashley McKenzie on the show. 😮 I def remember him on Celebrity Big Brother UK in the past. I'm shocked he didn't dominate it as he's professional judoka that was in the Olympics, so I thought this would have been his kind of show. 

Ooh and Mickey. Lol he was a nice, fun lolzy guy. He was kinda fun as a background character though he didn't add much to his season of The Traitors Canada. Lmao One of the worst traitors I've seen but he was only a traitor for one episode, and he was recruited so late, so maybe not a fair call to judge him as a traitor. :haha: 

Melissa Allder (The Traitors Canada)

MV5BMjMwYTk5YTgtZmZlOC00YjhlLThjMGYtMjI3

Lol well, I was gonna let anyone else make the last call here as I was more or less indifferent here but since no one did for a lot of the day, I'll be fine with making that call. :dead: I'm choosing to cut Melissa as she wasn't really a prime or memorable character/personality on The Traitors Canada, like Mike was. I also did a long dragging on Joel & Garrett earlier, that I don't feel like doing the same for Mike quite yet. :haha: So sorry in advance to Melissa.

Melissa Allder is a 49-year old ESL learning coordinator from London, Ontario, Canada, who competed on the very first season of The Traitors Canada. And honestly? I feel like Melissa is the only one remaining of this The Traitors Canada cast that I don't remember much or anything about her. I feel bad about that but earlier on these traitors season when there's a mix of regular people and reality stars, the regular people tend to fall in the background. I don't remember or pay attention to them as much as the reality stars. I'm still trying to get to know and remember these regular people. Then I don't reallly get to know the regular people unless they are reallly big characters/personalities or if they make it towards the end of the season. I think that was the case for me with Melissa. Melissa A did play the game as a faithful for her whole time on the show. I feel like she played a pretty under the radar kind of game. She never voted for a traitor on her first 6 episodes. But then on the 7th episode, she caught onto her first traitor and voted for Kuzie. But it was too little too late, as the majority voted against Melissa in a 7-2 vote. She was banished at the end of episode 7, where she was revealed as a faithful. So yeah, Melissa played a fine enough under-the-radar but not a memorable game that got her to 9th place for the season.

Saving: Mike D'Urzo 

MV5BMmNhNzc2YjItODQ3Ny00NjJlLWIzMTEtMGMw

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally’s Noms Next)

@*Wallace is up next to nominate from The Masked Singer (British Series 4), The Challenge: World Championship, Squid Game: The Challenge, Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains, Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 6), Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1)

tumblr_mw0tezoLLc1sx7kf4o4_250.gif

NOMINATIONS:

Gerry Geltch (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

David Zaharakis (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Steve "Stevie" Khouw (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Jordie Hansen (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Sharni Vinson (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Sarah Marschke (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)
Kaycee Clark & Troy Cullen (The Challenge: World Championship)
Claudia Albertario (The Challenge: World Championship)
Daisy May Cooper "Otter" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)
Claire Richards "Knitting" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)
Katherine Ryan "Pigeon" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)

Player 016 "Sam" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 278 "Ashley" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 429 "Elliott" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 019 "Amanda" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 286 "Chad" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally’s Noms Posted)

Kaycee & Troy

The Challenge World Championship Episode 8 Recap — Winners & Losers | by  Brian Batty | Medium

Kaycee & Troy were partnered together on the latter half of the season on The Challenge World Championship.  The season required 1 rookie from one of the spin off seasons  paired with a challenge champion.  Kaycee was originally paired with Ben, and Troy was original paired with Amber.  Kaycee and Ben's partnership was annoying. Kaycee was relying on the friendship of Tori's click and Ben was not being co-operative with the rest of his alliance due to his sudden rivalry with Sarah.  Troy and Amber were sort of skirting the outside of alliances as Amber typically does and was primed for being chopped.  Ben had to withdraw from the competition and as a result, Kaycee was supposed to be eliminated with him.  However Amber had been feeling ill for a couple of episodes and asked Kaycee to replace her in the Troy partnership.  Kaycee agreed.  Amber later found out she was pregnant.  Kaycee basically wound up sucking troy into the Tori alliance.  However Kaycee and Troy were forced to go into elimination 3 times after their new partnership formed and made their way to the finals by winning eliminations. After Sarah and Theo had to drop out mid finale due to Theo sustaining an injury, Kaycee and Troy were left as one of three teams.  They wound up finishing third.

Save: Stevie

PLAYER 278 ASHLEY

squid-game_-the-challenge_-ashley-plutnicki-s-age-job-instagram-more.jpg

Player 278 Ashley competed on Netflix's Squid Game: The Challenge. I was not a fan of Ashley while watching the season. She was sort of in the background in the early episodes. What was highlighted was her friendship with Player 229 Phalisia. However, Ashley became more of a notable contestant on the show during the Jack-in-the-Box twist. Five players volunteered for this twist not knowing the full details. Ashley was one of these contestants. As the twist played out, it became apparent these volunteers either will have power or be eliminated. Ashley was panicking that she was about to be eliminated, but instead she got to eliminate three contestants of her choice. She targeted the Gganbu Gang, a close alliance. Two of the contestants eliminated were Player 232 Rick and Player 243 Stephen, who had become fan favorites on the show. I admit I was unhappy with her decision to eliminate them too, but I understood the strategy. Ashley progressed to the Marbles game, where she went against her close friend Phalisia and won. The women also chose to stick together for the safety chain twist, which helped Ashley advance in that round too.

Next was the Glass Bridge. I did not like how Ashley played this round. There seemed to be an agreement that everyone will only step ahead once out of fairness. Everyone was following suit until it got to Ashley. She refused to take a step, even though multiple people already stepped already. Trey then took an extra step than what was required of him, and he survived his jump twice in a row. Trey already did more than what everyone agreed to do, so now it was time for Ashley to finally take a step herself. She still refused to move. Trey then jumped ahead for a third time, but his luck ran out and he was eliminated. Now that there was even more pressure on Ashley since no one was in front of her anymore, Ashley finally took a step. She luckily chose correctly, but she refused to move anymore and let the people behind her take their 50/50 chance. It was frustrating to see Trey eliminated like that. Granted, Trey didn't have to take a third jump. He should've just been assertive that he already took two jumps, and Ashley or the people behind her can go ahead and jump next instead. Alas, Trey was eliminated yet Ashley remained in the game. No one broke any rules, but it just looked so unfair watching it all play out like that. And I remember seeing numerous Reddit threads about the Glass Bridge game, and Ashley's refusal to move bothered a lot of viewers too.

Player 287 Mai didn't like how Ashley played the Glass Bridge, so she reasonably targeted Ashley in the Dice Game. Everyone else was going to nominate themselves in the game, but Mai chose to target Ashley. She understandably didn't like or trust how Ashley was playing the game. As a result, everyone turned on Mai at this point. People thought Mai was playing dirty, and they pretty much took Ashley's side. This didn't make sense to me, because didn't they just watch Ashley refuse to jump on the Glass Bridge? So, why were they mad at Mai, but not mad at Ashley? Ashley seemed like such a hypocrite too, especially since she made a selfish decision the prior round. Regardless, Ashley and Mai both survived the Dice Game.

Ashley's game finally came to an end in the Circle of Trust game. It was public knowledge that Mai and Ashley were enemies in the game, but they both targeted different people to not make the obvious move. Ashley targeted Player 451 Phil, but Phil correctly guessed Ashley placed the box on his desk. As a result, Ashley was eliminated from the game. I was not sad to see her get eliminated. I did not want her to win, but I do think fans went overboard on their dislike for her on social media. Some of the things I read on Reddit...yikes. But thankfully Ashley didn't win and Mai went on to win Squid Game: The Challenge instead.  

Saving Sarah.

ASlQ4Zs.gif

Posted (edited)

Daisy May Cooper "Otter" 

new-File-4.jpg

Masked Singer is such a useless show to me so of course there are multiple versions of the show. I mean if you think about it so does the voice and do does AI. Which of the 3, I only watch AI so the multiple versions thinks is useless. Regardless, British version of The Masked Singer has at least 4 seasons I guess so here comes my cut of Daisy. 

Daisy May Cooper is a BAFTA winning actress so I guess that's awesome for her. As for her time on the show I am only going of the reveal video I found on YouTube but she seems over the top and fake.. but then again that's the Masked Singer for you. She did say she did the show for her daughter so that's a cool experience they will always have.

Saving Claudia Albertario

Edited by *Diana