American Idol Season 22 Auditions 5 Discussion

istersay

5 hours ago, ozish said:

I have a bit of interest in one of the people auditioning tonight.

noob question: I assume that people are watching on east coast time? I can't watch for another almost three hours.

welcome to idolforums :jaswave: some people watch live from the east coast, and others watch on an east coast live stream so they can all discuss together while the show is on

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah 2 episodes is better than 1. But I was hoping for a few more episodes as I love Hollywood week. :haha: 

disappointment-mick-jagger.jpg?w=584

The WTW girls didn’t get a great reaction on Facebook. I’m not sure they did themselves any favors by having all 3 of them on stage. They were very polarizing among the Facebook crowd on The Voice. Aside from that, I wasn’t impressed by either of them. I understand what the judges were talking about. I was looking for more. All they’ve ever done is sing in a group, and harmonize, and it shows. Maybe Mia can take the next step going forward, but the critiques were valid. 

On 3/24/2024 at 10:25 PM, QueenKalie said:

Okay I watched all the auditons on Youtube that I missed earlier and they were all fun in their own way. 

Why arent all the auditions posted on YouTube? Does anyone know? I don't see that cute dog one.