American Idol Season 22 Auditions 5 Discussion

istersay

Cate's audition was nice and cute. I wasn't entirely engaged or invested with it. 

It also seemed to go on a little long. :ph34rwave: But that was a nicely written song.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Of the sister duo, one of them kinda reminds me of Kree Harrison. :haha: (This is moreso looks-wise. haven't heard them sing yet).

Oh Jacy is her name.

And LMAOO she sang "Help Me Make It Through the Night," which was a song that Kree sang on Idol. :dead: 

Obviously the judges are making it more dramatic than it needs to be for TV. But the 2 sisters were better than the contestants that sang their originals, who had no problem going through.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Lol I think I liked that group performance better than most things they did on the voice

10 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Was they on AGT or The Voice ?

OMGGG They were on The Voice? I completely forgot about this. :dead:  But lmaoo I'm suddenly remembering a mother/daughters act on there. :haha: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG They were on The Voice? I completely forgot about this. :dead:  But lmaoo I'm suddenly remembering a mother/daughters act on there. :haha: 

I don't watch The Voice, but this surprises me; thought they were every contestant for themselves like Idol.

2 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

controversial take I see

Lol

No it's just boring me tonight. Same old same old voices. 

I have been watching for over 17 years. I have seen it all. 

Sigh. Meaning this isn't an impressive night of final auditions. And my God some auditions are going on way too long! 

• Haha 1