AJ Harvey Fan Thread

FloorWax

˗ˏˋ  𝘼𝙅 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙮 ´ˎ˗

ElYKVCI.jpeg

Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

Bio: What is there to say about a young, indigenous, singer/songwriter from Oklahoma? Well more then you would expect. This 23 year old has nothing more in mind then perfecting his craft and being simply listenable for fans. Based out of Norman, Oklahoma, he’s growing a following with his soulful tunes that have begun to grow a life of their own. Coming from a heavy Rock and Blues background, He has started molding his sound into something all his own, with honesty and emotion being the forefront of his work and not straying away from what he feels is “true to life music”. (From AJ's Spotify)

Covers

[under construction]

Performances

Fan List:

1. FloorWax

2. Gustavo527

3. Stacey.

4. jamescasaki

5. Teraginn

6. Persy

Edited by FloorWax

Ayyyyyy let's go!

Add me, please. Looking forward to another performance from him, and I'm hoping Shay's vocal chops would rub on AJ, coz I feel like we haven't seen the entirety of his vocal toolbox.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Ayyyyyy let's go!

Add me, please. Looking forward to another performance from him, and I'm hoping Shay's vocal chops would rub on AJ, coz I feel like we haven't seen the entirety of his vocal toolbox.

Agreed. I would be fine with him doing what he did in his audition all season but for the sake of going far he needs to show a little bit more vocally. I feel like he could do great with a grittier song choice.

Add me.

Personally,I do want him to go the  blues route and sing BB King,Gary Clark Jr, Ray Charles etc. but it's obviously smarter for him to sing folk/Americana on the show to make it far.

Let's just hope Dan+Shay let him do his thing instead of putting him in a box

I also hope he goes for a more soulful blues route on the show. Kinda like what Britton Buchanan did. D+S already has a bunch of folkier acoustic people, so AJ has a chance to stand out if he leans into that.

• Like 1

I'd love to hear him sing Ed Sheeran's "The A Team" maybe a little like Alex Preston did. I'd also love to hear him sing some country music and hopefully that'll happen with having Dan + Shay as his coach. 🤩