Survivor 46

Alex95

Just now, *Wallace said:

I'm probably one of the few to say/feel this way (though I'm sure Chris/Elliott would agree) but I'm happy for Charlie getting 2nd and getting 3 votes. I didn't want him to win but wanted him to outrank Ben, so I'm happy he accomplished that.

Charlie has been a favourite of mine throughout. ❤️ It was sad to see how disappointed he was but he played too close to Maria and allowed her to take the bullets which overshadowed what he actually did. I wish he had cut her off a lot earlier.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I really thought it was gonna be a tie there for a sec :haha:

I thought so too. :haha: But I just know Ben was gonna ruin things so maybe it was for the best that a tie didn't happen. :haha: 

Maria's comments to Kenzie there are really sweet. ❤️ 

But oooof, the look in Charlie's eyes/face right there is deadly. 🙈 I lowkey feel bad for him there. :( 

3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Charlie has been a favourite of mine throughout. ❤️ It was sad to see how disappointed he was but he played too close to Maria and allowed her to take the bullets which overshadowed what he actually did. I wish he had cut her off a lot earlier.

Yeah I totally agree with you on all of this. He's played a good game but yeah he should have broke apart from Maria sooner and played more for himself earlier on.

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm probably one of the few to say/feel this way (though I'm sure Chris/Elliott would agree) but I'm happy for Charlie getting 2nd and getting 3 votes. I didn't want him to win but wanted him to outrank Ben, so I'm happy he accomplished that.

Yes! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zoey said:

A very deserving winner. She was the best social player out there and the only one who was all over most of the other players when it came to making relationship’s.

I'd wager she's the best social player in the new Era.  I maintain Dee is the best winner of the new era, but Kenzies social game is next level.  Who else can say they were brought into votes and win the game?  :haha:

Good comments from Charlie about Kenzie's win. He's clearly disappointed and upset (and understandably so), but I'm glad he's staying positive and saying good things about the jury's decision on Kenzie's win. :yes: 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I'd wager she's the best social player in the new Era.  I maintain Dee is the best winner of the new era, but Kenzies social game is next level.  Who else can say they were brought into votes and win the game?  :haha:

I agree with the Kenzie stuff but not about Dee. :haha:

Have the Australian Survivor casting people picked the AU vs. USA cast yet? I could quite easily see a few of these people over there if it hasn’t already been finalised yet. @Alex95

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

I agree with the Kenzie stuff but not about Dee. :haha:

Have the Australian Survivor casting people picked the AU vs. USA cast yet? I could quite easily see a few of these people over there if it hasn’t already been finalised yet. @Alex95

theres a US vs Australia season coming???

Just now, Solaris said:

theres a US vs Australia season coming???

Australian Survivor - AU vs. US. :yes:

I believe Alex posted it a while ago in one of the Survivor threads. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Australian Survivor - AU vs. US. :yes:

I believe Alex posted it a while ago in one of the Survivor threads. 

damn, that will be interesting.  So a good alternative instead of All-stars, assuming they don't do a mixed cast.  Also no Sandra or Russell please as they've already competed.

We can give Shonee a 4th shot.  

Edited by Solaris