2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Absolutely adore Kristi. One of my fave winners ever. However, tonight I will be saving Zendaya.

purely because Kristi already won 2 times, we already know we all love her!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Derek’s Noms Next

Kristi Yamaguchi

kpijpv-16kristi10large.jpg?w=620

One of two outcomes I expected from my nominations and while I would have preferred to do a write up on Zendaya, or JoJo, any of these seven were a good option.  I love Kristi, and she's an icon.  I was part of the reason why she got that second win in the third Dancing with the Star Rankdown. I was a fan of her figure skating career and a fan of her journey in the ballroom.  With that said she's was a threat to get another rankdown victory.  Kristi is one of the GOATs from the Dancing with the Stars Ballroom and has maintained that since she appeared on the 6th season.  Her partnership with Mark is one to be remembered as she electrified the ballroom each week. Kristi had 4 perfect scores on her season and she has one of the highest averages of all time at 28.33.  My personal favorite dance she performed was her Jive to Rip it Up.  It was so good it got 2 perfect 30's that season.  Kristi was the first of three partners with whom Mark got a Mirrorball with.  Is she the first winner of the rankdown to get eliminated this time?

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Derek’s Noms Posted
  • Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Akshar’s Noms Next

Melissa Gilbert

DWTS: Melissa Gilbert Recovering After 'Dancing With the Stars' Injury - WSJ

Melissa is one of those Season 1-15 woman contestants that I just have no lasting memory of. Obviously there are men too but the "who?" men tend to do extremely well or extremely badly, which can make them more memorable. Imagine my shock when I just read that Melissa was not only paired with Maks but also made it all the way to 5th place??? Melissa and Jack and Martina could have been the first three out in Season 14, maybe I would like that season better! Wait, I guess technically Melissa was tied for 5th with Roshon. It was a double elimination. Check out this fun fact: Despite tying for 5th place, Melissa was never in the Top 5 for total scores of the week on her season. That is wild and that also explains why she didn't blip on my radar whatsoever. Melissa is known for being a child actress on Little House on the Prairie and for being SAG President for a while and for some tax problems oop

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Akshar’s Noms Posted