KelseyW

7 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

maybe they can transfer ownership of the thread to someone else so they can do that

6 hours ago, KelseyW said:

@istersay May I offer as tribute? 😆 

Look who was lurking in the Emmy fan thread, lolz! I kid. I had to ask for ownership transfer back in the old days, so that's why I knew it was a thing. :haha:

Congratulations on your new fan thread, @KelseyW !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Look who was lurking in the Emmy fan thread, lolz! I kid. I had to ask for ownership transfer back in the old days, so that's why I knew it was a thing. :haha:

Hehe. Thanks. ❤️

Alright, Abi…throw us a bone here. We need some content 😫

Even something like “Hi everyone, I’m taking a little break to decompress but I’ll be back soon with some exciting stuff soon…stay tuned!”

or maybe she’s just building suspense 🧐. Either way, I hope she’s getting great guidance on how to capitalize on this opportunity. I’m a little worried bc she signed with a very small management company after her audition. Hope they have the resources to do right by her

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

lol It's a lot easier to do now, after the board reboot Tom put in a feature for mods to switch authors on the posts :bobo:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, LuckyCajun said:

Alright, Abi…throw us a bone here. We need some content 😫

Even something like “Hi everyone, I’m taking a little break to decompress but I’ll be back soon with some exciting stuff soon…stay tuned!”

or maybe she’s just building suspense 🧐. Either way, I hope she’s getting great guidance on how to capitalize on this opportunity. I’m a little worried bc she signed with a very small management company after her audition. Hope they have the resources to do right by her

Summer vacay? lol jkjk

I hope she's just resting up.

TMI and OFF TOPIC SORTA...

I can't watch her Somewhere performance...

The camera work and lighting of that performance made it apparent that her throat was RED from overwork. 

I can't unsee it. lol Not her fault but DAMN owwww. 

Abi's in Nashville! lol STOP READING IDF GIRL. lmao

Anyway. She livesssss. lol Check her Instagram. Pic with KB and another girl who I feel like I should know...

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Abi's in Nashville! lol STOP READING IDF GIRL. lmao

Anyway. She livesssss. lol Check her Instagram. Pic with KB and another girl who I feel like I should know...

Lol 0% chance that was anything but a coincidence. Good to see she’s out and about. 

Gonna be tempted to go see her first show wherever it ends up being

btw, can I be added so my posts don’t have to be approved?

Edited by LuckyCajun
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LuckyCajun said:

I’m a little worried bc she signed with a very small management company after her audition. Hope they have the resources to do right by her

they prob don’t LOL but who knows. although i’m so confused. like is a management company the same thing as a record label? this music industry stuff and terms are too confusing to keep track of plsss

Edited by wildestinvegas

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

No 

ok, that’s better i think. althought i’m still confused because when she released “it’s all love”, the song was under a “groundwork records” stample on spotify so i was still confused if they’re just a management group or a record label LOL

• Like 2

On 6/4/2024 at 8:52 PM, LuckyCajun said:

Lol 0% chance that was anything but a coincidence. Good to see she’s out and about. 

Gonna be tempted to go see her first show wherever it ends up being

btw, can I be added so my posts don’t have to be approved?

I added ya to the fan list!! 

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2024 at 9:39 PM, wildestinvegas said:

they prob don’t LOL but who knows. although i’m so confused. like is a management company the same thing as a record label? this music industry stuff and terms are too confusing to keep track of plsss

It's not the same thing. However, a good management company is important. A management company helps you get opportunities essentially. They can help get record deal offers, help with marketing/promotion including tv performances, acting, etc., manage an artist's finances, etc. Some artists aren't signed or don't have a good label, but do have a good management which is very helpful in artists careers.

Edited by ptebwwong
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

her voice is so heavenly, i can't. 

I've seen a ton of fans comment on her stuff "angelic" I AGREE.