• BIAS
    • Nini Iris
    • Mara Justine
    • Huntley
    • Jacquie Roar
    • Jordan Rainer
    • Ruby Leigh

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Ruby (she doesn’t need the help anyway)

2. Mara (someone from Team Niall is going early)

3. Lila

4. BIAS (he’ll get a decent spot as the last member of team Gwen, but no way he’ll close again)

5. Jordan

6. Nini

7. Jacquie

8. Huntley

9. Mac

Let's flop:

1. Jordan(apart of a team of three, and IS winner usually goes early the next round) 

2. Lila(Feel like they won't be confident or care for Lila, so she'll get a death spot no matter what her song is)

3. Huntley(He won't need the help and can pretty much perform what he wants and get through)
4. Jacquie(Gets a decent spot and I could see her get a better song choice)

5. Mara(Apart of a team of three and TPTB seems to be on her side, she'll get the top of the 2nd hour spot)
6. Mac(Almost closed last week but didn't because TPTB doing their things, likely gets an earlier spot, possible PV or IS contender so he'll go in the 2nd hour)
7. Bias(TPTB might care to give Gwen a chance, so he'll go late enough, helps that he's the last member of his team left)

8. Nini(Could see them helping her now after last performance, she could be a surprise standout again, PV or IS is very possible)
9. Ruby(A frontrunner usually closes the Semis, and I was debating between her and Huntley, I think they want to help Ruby out if she has a better song to perform)

Edited by QueenMae16

13 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Let's flop:

1. Jordan(apart of a team of three, and IS winner usually goes early the next round) 

2. Lila(Feel like they won't be confident or care for Lila, so she'll get a death spot no matter what her song is)

3. Huntley(He won't need the help and can pretty much perform what he wants and get through)

5. Mara(Apart of a team of three and TPTB seems to be on her side, she'll get the top of the 2nd hour spot)
6. Mac(Almost closed last week but didn't because TPTB doing their things, likely gets an earlier spot, possible PV or IS contender so he'll go in the 2nd hour)
7. Bias(TPTB might care to give Gwen a chance, so he'll go late enough, helps that he's the last member of his team left)

8. Nini(Could see them helping her now after last performance, she could be a surprise standout again, PV or IS is very possible)
9. Ruby(A frontrunner usually closes the Semis, and I was debating between her and Huntley, I think they want to help Ruby out if she has a better song to perform)

What does “TPTB” stand for? I saw the abbreviation under Mara’s ranking 

50 minutes ago, Tomd24 said:

What does “TPTB” stand for? I saw the abbreviation under Mara’s ranking 

"The Powers That Be"

Producers make up performance slots, who gets better edits, who gets thrown to montages, and usually have a say in which songs are available for the contestants. They pretty much control the show and how they want their outcome of the season to look like(sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't)

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Let's flop:

I got Jordan and Ruby too, with Nini getting a good spot.

• Like 1

I have a bad feeling they are going to give a bad placement to Team Niall in an attempt to cut down his team. Either Nini, Mara or both. Probably Mara, who I think is the most likely candidate for a bus song choice, since they saw Nini go through despite awful placement. 

I think BIAS gets a good placement, and they do everything they can to keep Gwen's last member in the finale.

They'll do the same to one of John's contestants. I'm gonna go against the grain and say it's gonna be Lila, since Mac has had favorable placements 2 rounds in a row.

I also think they help out Jacquie with a good placement, knowing that Jordan is likely going home considering last round. Doing their best to keep at least more than one Team Reba member in the finale.

Huntley and Ruby imo, Are the two that can be placed anywhere and still make the finale  (unless they flop)

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I’m going to be so angry if either Mara or Nini get a bus song choice. If they want Reba to win then better limit the amount of country in the finale.

Sorry floorwax, you might as well prepare for it mentally. Can't see them treating all 3 of Niall's contestants fairly, especially since Reba also has 3 members, with one very likely going to the IS based on previous voice history.

• Like 1

Man I'm so torn rn. They could close the night with Ruby, Huntley, or Mara. (See s23, 22, 20). But then I think maybe they're gonna back Mac cuz has his own lane. No r&B left, so they might wanna close the show with him to get John represented in the finale. (See s21).

Hmm... I don't think Jordan, Lila, Jacquie, BIAS, and Nini are closing. It's between Ruby, Huntley, Mara, Mac. The first 3 have the most minivan appeal, and the last one has his own lane, and of course tptb would like to have John represented in the finale.

EDIT: LOL, changed my predictions again. Sent with Huntley opening and Ruby closing. I find it hard to imagine Nini not in the top 5 because she's been so consistent this far, but then again, it doesn't even matter much. Minivan appeal does, and Jacquie has that.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

15 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Man I'm so torn rn. They could close the night with Ruby, Huntley, or Mara. (See s23, 22, 20). But then I think maybe they're gonna back Mac cuz has his own lane. No r&B left, so they might wanna close the show with him to get John represented in the finale. (See s21).

Hmm... I don't think Jordan, Lila, Jacquie, BIAS, and Nini are closing. It's between Ruby, Huntley, Mara, Mac. The first 3 have the most minivan appeal, and the last one has his own lane, and of course tptb would like to have John represented in the finale.

Ok, I think Huntley/Mara closing and Lila/Jordan opening. I think Ruby is gonna close Finale. I'm not sure Mac can give a strong live vocal. Sure, he has cool adlibs, runs, stage presence, but he doesn't have notes.

We shall see.

Honestly I don't really see TPTB bussing Mara in terms of song choice, more likely they'll just give her a bad spot because someone from Team Niall has to get it (it doesn't matter where Huntley goes and they'll probably be more favorable to Nini this time)

She could have both her performances done in the first hour, although not sure the trios matter much anyway.

13 hours ago, Hsamid said:

I have a bad feeling they are going to give a bad placement to Team Niall in an attempt to cut down his team. Either Nini, Mara or both

Thanks for predicting this so it wouldn’t come true!

• Haha 3