FloorWax ranks the Season 24 Blind Auditions

FloorWax

I didn’t love Huntley’s first two performances as much because of the songs I guess but I’d still give his BA like a solid 9/10. In retrospect I’m really pleasantly surprised what we got from him (some expected songs like Dead or Alive, but modern songs too, different genres and even the 90s rock Creed song), I just wish it was a longer season. Feels like one of the most satisfying wins recently even more than GNT or Cam imo. But I digress lol

Chechi has to be the #1 from a technical standpoint but I really like Nini and Kaylee, that’s probably my top 3 too. I’m not sure which one I’d put as #1.

41 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

oh yeah i meant that i didn’t think the alternatives would’ve been the standard. Huntley sang well this season

I don’t think either is in my top 5 winners tbh but before that you’d have to go back to Maelyn or Chevel to find a win I really enjoyed so that’s why I just said recent.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I don’t think either is in my top 5 winners tbh but before that you’d have to go back to Maelyn or Chevel to find a win I really enjoyed so that’s why I just said recent.

surprised… feels like everyone rly loved GNT and Cam but i suppose it’s hard for the recent seasons to compare to the earlier / middle ones

On 11/6/2023 at 12:47 AM, FloorWax said:

FINAL Points:

1. MILO JAY - 36

2. Someone648 - 27

3. QueenCami - 25

4. Dai - 24

5. Feoz - 14

6. erik g - 13

7. Adam Bruce - 11

8a. allistr - 7

8b. TyDSC - 7

9. jarmon - 5